W-we bull m-market now!

>w-we bull m-market now!
>inb4 6k seller

Don't shatter their hope. They bought at 19k so they need a bit of delusion not to hang themselves.

b-but Oracle can't be wrong with his extravagant typing style :(

It's been slow bleeding for 5 hours. Once it breaks 10.4k we go straight to 9.5k. Then the real bear market starts again.

You can't buy what I don't sell.

We had a nice golden cross a couple hours ago.

>n-no, it's impossible! we bull now! 25k EOM!

kek. I know the feel dude. Just keep waiting and stacking screenshots of the delusion. I can't wait to see Veeky Forums once it goes below 6k.

Someone else will sell it to me, not a problem.

This is legit pathetic. You're very clearly coping.

Be honest, did you sell low?

Hey, you should remove the 100 day MA, it's not doing you any favors.

Wait a few hours and open the same thread with the same chart, but remove the MA or use the 200 day one.

Of course its going to go down. Is the stove still hot? Is the stove still hot? When will people learn?

does these red spikes mean someone market sold a large amount?

Yes.

anyone who believes candlesticks or MACD or any other stock market "tell" on cryptos where is dominated by fucking redneck retards buying into fomo deserve to lose everything

>i don't even look at a chart
>i just close my eyes and click Buy huh huh

I NEED TO BUY SO BADLY
JUST DIP A LITTLE YOU FUCKER
I'LL TAKE ANYTHING, EVEN 10%

>He has to believe he's smarter than everyone else.
>He has to believe there's no way he of all people could miss the bottom...

It's this... this is the reason you fail user...

1. Do you think this price is the lowest it's ever going to be?

If you don't you and I are in agreement.

2. If it's going higher why should I sell?

>So you can make profit selling and buying cheaper, fagget.

Sure. I could sell, try to compete with you to get in at a lower price. However perhaps I can't be bothered - perhaps I want to HODL instead. Sooner or later once you've FUD'd out all the speculators I'm the only cohort cycled in.

So what are you going to do to make me sell?

You know the answer however it'll be much cheaper for you to buy at the market price.

However you won't - because you're smarter than everyone else...?

You're smarter than everyone else, aren't you user...

Please do make sure you've understood as it's why you'll fail...

There you go, this is why I said
>inb4 sold at 6k
No, I didn't sell low. I'm just not carried away by irrational optimism.

show your shor... oh yeah thats right you sold the bottom

>You're smarter than everyone else
Are you by any chance projecting? I'm not acting like a smartass, I am just trying to be rational and explain that we've been through this several times in the past two months.
Yet every single time most people go into irrational euphoria only to get destroyed when it dips again.
I'm not saying 100% it's going to, just I think it's very likely, and if people took the time to zoom out of 5m candles, they'd see that.

I actually made money during this crash, did not sell the "bottom". With that said, this reminds me of the short "bull-run" between the first and the second dip. People were blinding themselves to the truth and calling me a bottom seller.
All over again now.

nobody cares about your mcdonalds "gains" you panic selling faggot

this is the laziest TA i've ever seen

>if they say Bitcoin isn't gonna go up forever they're just mad that they sold low

Simple TA is usually far more reliable than overcomplex nonsense.

dude I wish it would dip again too but just accept the facts
it is not going down, no fucking way with this volume, positive sentiment and after it already corrected 70%
not buying the bottom was horrible mistake, I made it too but I'm not lying to myself at least and I'll buy as soon as my cash gets to exchange (I hope that will be before 15k)

5 whole hours!!! wowww!!!

>he sold at $6k
LMAO

No, but posting angrily about how “everyone is a retard for not thinking it’s going to crash to 6k” smells a lot like coping to me.

If you believe we’re trending down, fine. If you think it’s bear markets all the way out for the next year, fine. But give some discussion and proof and not just “fucking idiots it’s going to 6k” along with some lazy TA.... yeah na, you’re a cunt.

This is exactly what I expected from you, user. Low quality meme shitposting. Good job.

Lmao 10800 now. Bearfags btfo

I say this as I think it's why you fail - you haven't seen how stupidly us HODLrs (such as myself) see this situation so

Do you think this price is the highest it's ever going to be...

If you don't you and I are in agreement.

If it's going higher why should I sell ...

>So you can make profit selling and buying cheaper, fagget.

I've no interest - so say as speculators cycle and HODLers hold up whole price positions...

...sending myself to sleep here - you'll have to figure it out soon...

Bears getting butt raped, this is gonna go up another 500+ points

Do you really want to bet against this momentum right now?

Going up past 11 AGAIN

Pretty sure coins are going to gain 10% today.

>he sold at $6k
>he’s so overconfident on his decision he posts shit tier TA
>he thinks his projections on a Cantonese basket weaving forum will gain any influence or recognition
*breathes in* HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

its literally MOONING right now!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
This losers are crazy .

>up $5000 in a week

I feel sorry for you.

BTC just made another huge bullish breakout. It's over shorting faggot.

Can't you even read your own TA? That's a falling wedge. You can see what happened to ETC during these hours, that's going to happen to BTC.
First we need to hit 7k.

>Falling for the manipulation

Hope it is, just sold everything. I'm scared.

Blaming everything on manipulation is the first and most obvious sign of an amateur trader

Clear price manipulation, there were both buy and sell walls.

BTC is gonna dump, it's not breaking through the resistance level at 10.8k

>BTC goes up a few hundred right when he posts his shit tier TA and projections
>op gets BTFO
>he feels sorry for me
>mfw
user I-I don’t know how much more I can take. This is hilarious lmao

Ok so it's another one of these threads
.....I always look for the defining price we have to beat to get out of the wedge so this argument too can die. Looks like it's 12k this time....ok then. See you in a week.

>15 minute pump
>a reliable trend

Pick one moron

Trust me, just wait a week and you'll buy back in at 5-6k

I'm always amazed at how quickly idiots start calling for muh 25k at every little green candle.

Please stop it with comments like this. Some of us have lost serious money, we need it to go back up to 20k.

its clearly gonna test that high at 11.2k and possibly even higher. it might dump down to sub 10k or even 9k from there though

Mate you know the bubble popped right? Literally no one is ever going to pump your bags for you ever again. This is a closed system. There's no new money. People are swing trading cicrclejerking the price up and down with a clear downtrend. It's never reaching the ath again.

What else would cause a +$500 in a five minutes?

people just waking up in a large market perhaps?

TA fags will never stop posting. They will continuously post these pointless threads until they're right, so they can finally say "AHA TOLD YOU SO". It's pathetic. OP's parents probably never loved him.

its literally past 10.8k rn on gdax lol

>BTC increases 53% over the past 14 days
>says it’s not a trend
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH

Enjoy buying at 15k when you realize it's not dipping, retard.

People buying.

Is it "manipulation" if it goes -500 in five minutes? No, that's just people selling. It goes both ways user.

And then later people dump.

A trend that is ripe for a correction. Are you actually a brainlet?

>Pathetic, but true.

How do you know this isn’t a correction from when we hit 6k?

Looked like a short squeeze to me. Might head back down again

Funny, I've seen the exact same reply last week and the week before multiple times.
Yup, TA fags been calling 4k next week for 2 weeks now.

Bought at 6.4k this month because of daily RSI so I'm pretty comfy right now. Didn't even need meme lines Lmao.

Of course it is. The market consistently follows correctional waves, but now we've gone too high and we need to correct lower again.

We've gone up 32% in just 4 days, which is far too much. We'll see a correction soon.

>user says a trend ripe for correction
>BTC just corrected 70%
>he says I’m the brainlet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>TA fags been calling 4k next week for 2 weeks now.

Fuck off you assholes, cashing out at 7k is a lot better than buying at 18k

>TA fags have been calling a sub 10k dip for weeks now. It's already 20k. I don't deny they're retarded for trying to predict the exact timing, but eventually they're gonna be right you know.

wait another 3-5 days

OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY SOLD LOW

Z is the only legit TAfag on this board. So far he's been practically 100% correct with his analyzes.

This is most likely correct.

>doesn't realise that all financial assets have correctional waves
>doesn't realise that it's possible to overshoot a downwards correction (70% correction definitely was)
>doesn't realise that when an upwards correction after a crash happens, overshooting still happens (53% in 2 weeks)

Answer me TA monkey - do you understand - why you're getting JUSTed is because you've not seen this yet - it's important you see this situation as it is or you're going to be one of this cohort of meme graph bears who buys at $12k+ - I swear it's something you'll hate - however do what you want - saying this is so dull

here have a laugh.gif...

This is getting ridiculous, of course things don't go down in a straight line. What people are pointing out is that it's reaching lower highs before falling to lower lows. We likely reached our high for this leg yesterday, now it's hanging around there, it's going to fall a bit, rise a little less, fall more, etc. It's going to stabilize at some point, we're just not there yet.

>It's just going to keep going down forever

>It's going to keep going up forever

>It's going to stabilize at some point, we're just not there yet

Stop showing retards the only thing they ever needed to know about btc to actually not lose money

And what makes you say that? a 70% retracement from ATH has a good chance of being the bottom, especially considering the down down trending wedge from the 17k bull trap has been broken. Of course we can't be certain until the down trending channel is broken though, which is around 12k at this point.

The way the recovery has been going up to now. We'll see, it doesn't matter, none of us has any power over it.

fascinating.

Tethered up 50%. Not going through another bear cycle losing out on discounts.

Even if we do see a lower low, i think we should still see 12k regardless. Whether or not we break 12k will be critical (it will signal the end to the down trend). Just because we bounce off 12k t he first time though doesn't mean it's over.

Dat jealousy...
Oracle's TA has shown to be correct time and time again. Also, market sentiment is too positive regarding crypto at the moment for a significant drop. We might see some pull backs on the way up though.

Maybe if we break 11k. But that would mean an even lower low so Ill just stay tethered now.

I don't think we will see a lower low, obviously a channel can't continue forever. Worst case we see a higher low ~7k imo.

I agree. 7k if we break 11k otherwise 8k-9k.
Then the real bull run begins.

We could easily hit 12k, retrace to 9-10k, and then move back to 12k and break it though (that would perfectly fit the larger inverse H&S at play).

We already broke $11k over the weekend and it’s literally testing it right now

Look at the charts friends we only go up from here