Bitmex leaderboards

I'll be here soon enough

angelo must have done a 100x short from 20k

Was angelo's trade somewhere around 20btc at 100x leverage?

someone is named angelobtc irl?

The others just seem to be randomly generate names, angelobtc is just a nickname the dude invented himself

yes me

They're all bots top kek.

where do i get a bot like that?

#1 guy is pretty active on twitter

I messaged him asking me to teach me but he never replied

angelobtc is quite active on the bitmex trollbox too

of course he didn't reply... he doesn't want to spend his time teaching noobs how to make money for free or for milk money. don't bother people like that, it's annoying as fuck.

no those are auto generated fake names. they could be bots but the names don't mean they are...
read the right column

So I suppose it is better to try and see. You never know. Maybe he felt generous and replied. Even if he thrown me a bone it wouldn't change his trades since I'm no whale or w.e.

He made 200 BTC in the past few days cos' the last time I checked it was 2600.

leaderboard? more like insiders board. no wonder they keep their names hidden

Awe shit, we got a bad ass over here.

angelobtc is a beast good for him

They definitely coordinate with eachother yeah. Angelobtc and that cryptocobain guy on Twitter definitely do. Its probable they have a larger group who all coordinate with eachother

Angelobtc seems alright on Twitter though where as the cryptocobain guy is just a complete faggot
No doubt a fat neckbeard irl

>@angelobtc
>PRO TIP:
>Always remind the homies that your altcoins are ’up in USD’. Make sure they understand that even when you lose, you don’t lose.
Satoshicucks on suicide watch

Nah, guys name is something like jordan ...hes been in BTC a long time...fuck me he is loaded. A little jelly because whilst he was investing I was blowing it on drugs. Also his gf is hot af.
Althought he isnt a trader by any means, most of his calls are 'vague' ...meh, early adopter.

2/ those aren't bots. Most of you are just not good traders. It's as simple as that my dudes.

Good for him though but he is still a big faggot
Doubt he cares either way