Picking back up again boys

Not too late anons

Buy $ETC

Let's go boys

got 6k etc for multiyear hold lets go.

fork when

soon, plus coinbase rumours.

Havnt seen this sort of volume since its March pump....

bought in last pump, it did nothing but bleed. sold for small loss.

fuck this shitcoin, never touching it again

its an airdrop, probably mar 3-5 at block 5500000

callisto, while a cool project, will be worth signicantly less than your etc stack just fyi. etc is the real reason to buy (and all the reason you need). callisto will have a very high treasury fee and the airdrop will represent a much smaller percentage of the eventual supply of callisto than ETC current supply/eventual supply.

the real value is all the IP from callisto being developed that will help etc. basically since patents are cancer i think this is basically a way for one of the dev teams of etc to more effectively monetize their contributions, which is win win for ETC and callisto post fork..

Any idea if there'll be a dip before the airdrop or is it just steady climbing until March 3-5 from now on?
I'm holding a few, just thinking about the best opportunity to accumulate more

bought high, sold low....... blames it on this 'shitcoin'

steady climb with dips along the way imo, we just had a big dip so im thinking it will keep rising now

i think there will be an irrational dip post snapshot. then a run up after. safest surefire way to not fuck up is just medium term hold (like till at least EOY). I think any dip will be met with big pumps after.

airdrop/fork traders might take their remaining zcl stack and slam it into etc. so i think we will see solid pumping into march because there is a huge contingent of traders that just hop from fork to fork and zcl is first to happen so all those people are currently in zcl and not etc which is why i believer we are currently under-pumped so to speak...

Always buy high sell low

>bought ltc
>forked for free lcc
>sell ltc and lcc
>dump all into zcl on run up to fork
>sell zcl and btcp on fork
>dump all into etc for fun up to fork
>dump etc and callisto on fork
what a time to be alive.

its a fine strat but so is owning etc today to get that feb 27-28 pump from all the people executing your strategy.

I owned ZCL from $29 to $180 on its first run precrash. I don't believe in the product long term so i never returned.

No way would I actually unironically hold zcl through the fork. But yes ETC will pump around then.

Just got 10 @ 5x leverage, let's go

mooooooon
if Vitalik adopts PoS all the big miners will migrate to ETC and take a good portion of ICOs with them.

I got in ETC at $29 and got a nice winner. I think it'll pump at least once more before the Airdrop

WHY ITS DUMPING REEEEEEEEEE

Good job retards who bought at 40 and sold at loss yesterday. What a pile of weak handed faggots. I woke up this morning to see my coin mooning and laughed about yesterday’s fuders and crybabies over few % loss.

Also boys, r8 my folio. Thinking about going into VEN and LISK after ETC is done mooning for today just to increase ETC stack later.