My mother told me this today

My mother told me this today
>grandfather inhertied 10+ inner city properties
>sold them all for jack shit and drank away the money then died
>each would be worth $1MM + today
>my family would be extremely rich instead of lower class
is the silent generation worse than boomers? God I fucking hate old people

>reeeeee my grandfather spent HIS money that HE inherited instead of living a bland life and giving it all to ME!
>how fucking selfish!!

shut up you entitled faggot go make your own money

That's a lie. Even if your grandfather sold them to his son, the Jews would have bought it off of him for probably 10x the price. Your family would be slightly better off than it is right now. I highly doubt those properties would have been held for THAT long.

this

Alcoholism is no joke

If you support the alcoholic degenerate grandpa you're a fucking retard.

My mother put an 80% deposit on a house in Auckland in the 90s. Its 10x and she couldve bought a lot more on her doctors salary.

lol

>Grandpa dies awhile back
>Aunt is executor of will
>Should easily be north of a million dollary doos
>Fat slob uncle most likely gambled most of it away online while aunt and deadbeat cousin squandered whats left

I literally got a check for $180. Family is taking legal action or some shit, don't really know, don't care that much. We don't need it, it's just the idea of the other side of the family being such shitbirds.

There's so many expenses and hassle with multiple properties even if they x10 you barley make anything, especially if there's capital gains tax when you sell.

Your grandpa was a faggot, and so are you for crying, go out there and get yours.

It's not just "his" money. It is money his father gave him because he cared about dis descendants. If someone wastes away an entire fortune, leaving nothing to his kids, then he is outright inferior to the one who passed on the fortune.

true, but it is still HIS money
i bet he really cares how much you think he is inferior now

Imagine youre him
Why not enjoy your money instead of leaving it for autistic neet grandson? No incentive there.

They will say the same about us when we are old
>grandpa was into crypto in 2018
>he somehow managed to lose all his coins by wasting them on something called 'POS ICO' shitcoins that went to 0
>we'd be extremely rich if he had just held

We're talking real estate here, not fucking magic internet coins.

Real estate was silent generations crypto
Pennystocks/options were boomers crypto

In their time those things were relatively cheap compared to what they are now

i keep seeing you kids refer to boomers as parents... how fucking old are you? boomers are in their upper 50s to mid 70s. genx is probably the generation for most of your parents.

Kek it’s actually true. It’s really hard to explain to people that in the 1920s-1950s real estate wasn’t seen as an investment unless you were buying a mansion, that is because the population was lower, mortgages weren’t popular etc, the idea that your average home could cost 1MM USD was seen as bizarre.

>grandpa was into crypto in 2009
>he somehow managed to lose all his coins by wasting them on something called 'LINK' that went to 0
>we'd be extremely rich if he had just held his fucking DGB tokens

My dad is 60 and my mom is in her 50s.
I'm 22. I think this is pretty normal.

my grandfather married a wife they disliked so much they removed him from the heritage.
we would be filthy rich.

Lucky you don't have downs with that age gap, also that isn't normal

Same with me.

jesus christ, the invasion of nonwhites on this board is getting out of hand
it's absolutely standard for families who aren't ghetto trash to start having kids in their late 20s / early 30s, and men are usually older than women. 38 y/o/ dad and 30 something mom leans a little on the older side but still falls completely within normal limits

I agree that financing your dynasty so that they may grow for ages to come is the best solution. But drinking it all away is a damn close second.

Okay go look up averages instead of your perfect scenario then come back

So? You're not entitled to your parent's or grandparent's stuff.

But yeah when you find out that your ancestors were fucking retards that's pretty embarrassing and enraging

>my grandfather spent HIS money that HE inherited

Inheriting money sure is hard work.