INTERNET NODE TOKEN

INTERNET NODE TOKEN

y/n?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x0b76544f6c413a555f309bf76260d1e02377c02a
reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7rbor0/int_and_ibm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Worst performing coin during this recovery. For good reasons.

N

yes, expect a steady rise starting the 22nd.

you can try to sling some other shit before that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>yes, expect a steady rise starting the 22nd.
what happens then?

the team starts working again after their CNY break.

>CNY break.
how long is that?

Peak was 90 cents you're too late

YES.

They are working with Huawei on some IoT modem. Pioneers in the IoT scene.

>Peak was 90 cents you're too late

from 16 feb untill 22 feb.

Anouncements will come out when they have something to show. This isn't a hype coin with a charismatic leader. Expect steady gains

>This isn't a hype coin with a charismatic leader. Expect steady gains
damn I wanted quick gains by at least 3 months time

is 4x in 3 months asking too much?

I'm gonna be holding these bags for a long time I think. Last time I fall for a gook coin on biz

Those bags with INT will transform into bags with lambo keys and dollars my friend.

You guys never respond to me when I ask HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN 350 MILLION CIRC SUPPLY GO LOOK AT THEIR WHITEPAPER

If you weren't early enough to maintain a 50% profit on this throughout the bear market, no.

Fuck am I glad I scooped this up when I did.

I doubled my investment and got out near the ATH when the hype capital was blown. Enjoy your worthless bags when the chinks shut it all down for threatening the integrity and unity of Chinese society or whatever

but they are going to use this coin to spy on their citizens

Eat shit and die

christ I have personally explained this countless times on this board.

1. It's BLOCKCHAIN. Supply is open and visible for everyone. take a look:

2. The circulating supply is 250M. They bought back 100M. Procedure for this is also in the whitepaper. Also check #1.

3. Of this 250M, 100M is owned by an unnamed "silicon valley" investor. Actual circulating supply is correct at 150M

you could have found all this information in about 5 minutes on Telegram, Reddit and twitter

give it to me straight

is INT a scam
is it going to moon?

I was about to sell it for BIX

No
yes

Scam

>bought at $0.20
>was too greedy to sell at $1
>sold at $0.65

It was okay.

its going to keep going up

Hnghhh hfffhh hnghhhhh scahhnggg schgnnnn spfrrr scamghhhhhh

>bought & sold before anything really happened
not a bad move, but I believe this team will delliver.
I bought at 50 cents and more at 40. I see this easily going to a couple dollars.

>I see this easily going to a couple dollars.
when?

can it please stop going down thanks

Confirmed chinkscam

As if they ever worked on this shit! Never released any news not in English nor in ching chong

Holy shit im saving that

Scam coin

It is accually a solid hodl. They have done no marketing and is just focusing on finishing their product. Can we except 100x?Most likely not but i think that 10$ Eoy is more than likely. Could even go higher when they start anouncing progress and when it hit western exhanges

YESU NAICU COINU MY BIG DICKED FRIENDU

No.

Huge scam.

just updated on the telegram

Nice

$10 is pretty much a 100x you retard

holy shit how fucking dumb are you
$10 is about x25

no its not, $10 is about 20-30x

The team has more or less confirmed that they're making a router with huawei and they're negotiating with more western friendly exchanges. That news will drop at some point at if you're not on board at the time you're fucked. All you have to do is have a little patience and you'll be rich.

this will be on binance by end of march

This, current price is at .37 so its a safe bet. When they start to drop news and get it to a western exchange it will 100% go over 1 dollar. But ill hodl my bags untill eoy atleast

.37 is a ridiculously low price for INT. This is the lowest it will ever be, it's only upwards from here.

agreed

yes when this moons I am going to make a money penis chain

Horse dicks pump a lot harder than human dicks. The amount of green IDs in this thread confirms this.

It‘s a scam don‘t fall for this shit..
You watched their last conference? It was SHIT

>You watched their last conference?
no and neither did you as it was in chinese and there wasn't a stream.
poor attempt at dus
you sold your INT at 30 cents didn't you?

Scam~

Hnghhh hfffhh hnghhhhh scahhnggg schgnnnn spfrrr scamghhhhhh

I knew this was a scam when they pretty much doubled circulating supply. They they say: the rest we’ll see in the future.

Plus the partnerships are a fake, IBM head of chief was asking who these clowns are and why the placed the IBM logo on their website.

S-C-A-M. Stay far away from this.

>I knew this was a scam when they pretty much doubled circulating supply.
this didn't happen, I like how you copy paste biz fud when the counter evidence for this is IN THIS THREAD
> IBM head of chief was asking who these clowns are and why the placed the IBM logo on their website.
Also did not happen.

Keep up the fud tho brainlet

Easily should hit over a few dollars when they start dropping to official news.

I'm noticing less and less "chink scam" comments on INT threads, so I guess the faggots have finally realized their FUD attempts are easily disputed now.

That's because there are no more threads and no one cares about your scam shitcoin anymore chink

Lost money on INT

reddit.com/r/INT_Chain/comments/7rbor0/int_and_ibm/

Go ahead and PM him, he has done an official and verified AMA on that account. He has reached out to all of his connections in multiple connections and organizations; no one knows these chink scammers.

Either you are:

1: in on the scam
2: emotionally connected to the coin and living in your own little brain bubblet
3: someone that bought in high and is trying his best to recoup his losses by tricking newfags into buying his dead chink bags

I won't even go into detail about the dirty chink adding like a 100 million tokens to the circulating supply. It's common knowledge. Reddit and Veeky Forums were both flooded with posts during that time and it's extremely easy to find back.

Have fun when these chinks dump another 100mil tokens on ur dumbass. Or when they announce their “partnerships” are actually some weak ass speculative potential cooperations.

Dumbass retards i swear to god thousands of coins and you get jebaited to smelly chinks

Anyone reading that plebbit thread knows youre just straight up lying.
They never "dumped" more tokens.
Really sad how little you seem to understand of blockchain.
EVERY SINGLE INT IS VISIBLE FOR EVERYONE SINCE IT'S A PUBLIC CHAIN. Now look at the data and tell me, where are those 100M coins they "dumped" on us

int is an known scam. stop talking about it

Stop replying to them, jesus. There's no point. They're literally discord anti-shills, probably paid to post this trash. Just accumulate and hold and shut up.

I want to buy this shit coin on IDEX but there is no volume. The other exchanges dont take burgers

coinegg bro send btc to your account there and then buy INT and then verify for withdraw with a burger ID but choose your country as china. 100% it works.