Who /wagecuck/ here? how do you guys get through it?

who /wagecuck/ here? how do you guys get through it?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/7KRSiaEjfr2wHxTfBy389V
youtu.be/FwqwU4guRaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mac DeMarco is the man. His best song is My Kind of Woman.

I fucking love the live version of chamber of reflection.

Fucking love Mac DeMarco

mac is okay but your posts are soy as fuck kek

Look at the edgelord guys.

Design engineer here.

The secret is to do a job you like.
I mean you still have deadlines here but if everybody likes what they are doing you can easeky chat with eatcg other while workimg and while discussing something.

Having a wonderful.girlfriend to fall back on to when stuff gets stressful helps alot too.

I work at a company that makes ordenary zrucks from the truckmanufactuter to special utility trucks.

Our soeciality are heavy capasity and heavy lift cranes on trucks. Its super exiting especially since we work for the military too and make trucks for them.

Am 21 right now.

How old are you user?

Smoke weed.

Live vicariously through anime and chuckle about my waifu quietly into my drink at the bar
In all seriousness, if anime and manga didn't exist, I'd probably just stab out my eyes and live off of welfare and listen to death metal until someone put me out of my misery

The one were other musicians (from like Tame Impala?) are just hanging around on stage? That's so fucking good.

I mean this one: open.spotify.com/track/7KRSiaEjfr2wHxTfBy389V

Which one are you talking about? Sounds good.

By sucking a lot of dick

No, not sexually. But ass kissing. Hang out with your boss. Get to know them. Give them compliments (but don’t try too hard or it will come off obvious that you’re trying to get a raise/promotion whatever). The more you build your relationship with your boss, the more of a chance you’ll get a raise or a promotion. Remember, don’t try too hard. Start slowly. Maybe if you have time, clean up the place. Make them a cup of coffee. Do anything to help around. But not too much. Again, don’t come off like you’re purposfully trying to get a raise. Occasionally conversation with them. Then, maybe have a real talk with them. But not about finances or anything. Maybe personal shit or any made up sob story. Just make it look real and convincing. They’ll feel bad for you and if you pull this off, your relationship with them will skyrocket from then on. After a mont or two, you’ll probably start talking like friends an maybe even begin to hang out after work. Maybe you’ll actually grow a real friendship with your boss. Maybe you won’t. Either way, after a little while, you’ll get a raise. Build the friendship some more over a period of time, another raise. After a year or so, you might even become a manager. Who knows? This only doesn’t work if your boss is a complete asshole that hates you or doesn’t like being around you, or if you already have a shitty relationship with them

Most bosses are smart. That’s why they’re bosses and not wageslaves, after all. So if you even overdue it in the slightest, they’ll immediately suspect you’re just kissing ass to get a raise or promotion. You have to be smart about this too. Don’t underestimate your boss. They can easily see through bullshit. That’s why they’re bosses. That’s why they’re where they are today (successful and able to live a comfortable life with easy money). So don’t underestimate your boss.

I like my job
I'm a cop, I get paid to beat niggers.

this is the most wagecuck post I've ever read

Phenibut and test-e fucking helps a lot.

>>don't try too hard
>> make them a coffee
you get to pick one

faggots with shit taste who probably unironically believe they don't have shit taste

down syndromes have better music taste

Tell us then. What music do you listen to?

I'm a barbie girl

You are free to leave band suggestions but I know you won't because you are projecting your shit taste.

I liek synthwave, especially the especially 80s kinds with aggressive beats:

youtu.be/FwqwU4guRaw

im wagecucking right now and posting on Veeky Forums. not everything is bad.
cant hide ive been way more happy knowing that it might end in one year cause of crypto.

trust me you will get bored. everything you like to do, after a while gets repetitive as fuck. also the environment tends to get more toxic, you get pissy.

Get a job that you're interested in like others have said but also try finding a career where you can define your hours and offers a great amount of freedom... if you're self motivated enough. I've got one like it and it's very lax, so long as you just get your shit done. Some days I wake up at 10am to start, some days I just don't do shit at all. Sometimes I work Saturdays and Sundays because I can, and nobody tracks hours worked cuz its performance based.

My 2c, good luck

>if you're really nice to the slavedrivers and do your work with gusto he might loosen your chains a bit!
>and if you do it for a few years, they may even start to give you another helping of stale bread with your meals!!!

No, I have impeccable taste believe me. My taste is so good I don't even know who Nirvana are

used to
but
learned from my dad
always have two in the kitty
two women
two jobs
two customers
two paychecks
two months paychecks
two years paycheck
two spares

wage cuck, but always be upskilling at night
always always
and squat. squat = fastest way to stay health and save time

>tfw no niggers to beat where I live

This
But since I live in a cucked state it’s illegal so I gave it up. Got tired of the risk and trusting shady dealers.

Now I just drink and it’s so much worse.

There's some wisdom with this.

My mates band has done a cover of it and they rock the venue when they play it

>Breakfast for the cigarette man