THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLy3SLEo9g
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40
cointelegraph.com/news/thailand-central-bank-asks-all-banks-to-avoid-crypto-pending-regulations
cryptomakingmoney.com/bank-of-thailand-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrency-activities/
etda.or.th/content/etda-signs-mou-with-omise-for-driving-national-digital-id.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally nothing.

You don't understand lmao. How stupid, how FUCKING STUPID can you be?

It might not be a big announcement, but either way, it will make the price move. Do you know how /comfy/ making even 5% is?

Fucking autist man.

Omise =/= OMG

>making 5%
>/comfy/
must suck to be poor and have pajeet tier ambitions user.

And would you look at that. There is 5% lol, that easy.

Yeah they just created the omg token for no reason at all...

also this but niggers on here are single digit iq.

Look at that massive green candle.

>he sold thinking it would go lower

Cry all you want, doesn't change the fact that Omise =/= OMG.

I can’t tell if you are trolling or not?
Literally fucking sub-human.
Learn to take what is literally given to you

Omisego is a product of Omise. Its like saying that a LaFerrari is not a Ferrari. The fuck is wrong with your head cunt.

Ty, user

>biggest bull market in human history
>gets euphoric at 5%
user get a fucking grip you untermensch. You can do better if you buy non shitcoins with zero product.

> Its like saying that a LaFerrari is not a Ferrari.
No you trenchbrain.
LaFerrari is not Ferrari. You can buy all kinds of Ferraris that are not LaFerrari.

>Its like saying that a LaFerrari is not a Ferrari.
Look at this brainlet. Jesus.

Still can’t tell if you are trolling or not????
>knows omg will go up atleast 5% because of announcement
>can easily beat the normies and make a quick 5% (potentially thousands, unless you have a shit bankroll)
>is too proud to take free money
And that is why you’ll never make it. Fucking swine.

>thai

Dont take anything thai related seriously, they are subhumans

WE LOVE YOU JUN

What about miggers?

ok i was trolling user. im on a diet and got to kill time. love u user

Literally dumb as fuck. I come in here to shit post but even the shit posting is beyond sub par day in and day out. Too many link fags with a slightly green portfolio gets their brains even more twisted.

1k OMG or you're not gonna make it get fucked nocoiners

Well you're right. A proper anaolgy would be if Ferrari were developing tech that would make the specs of tesla roadster look like a geo metro. Thats what Omisego is to Omise.

stinky linkies made more than that though

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT I WONDER WHY THE FUD NIGGERS HAVE BEEN SPAMMING FOR THE LAST 72 HRS??!??!?!???!?!?

I'M ALL IN DON'T LET ME DOWN user

Nice argum...
Oh.

its fucking mooning bois strap-on and see you at the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLy3SLEo9g
So fitting

COPE
O
P
E

Omise =/= OmiseGo, they're just attempting to hype to distract from the recent articles:

Read this
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

and the followup
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

>5%
nigger just margin trade if you're not chasing actual moon missioms

Im sure we're gonna see loads of Omise =/= OMG FUD from all the DUMBASSES that thought they wised up and sold two days ago. get fucked shorters

You can only hold back the price for so long nigger. We are headed for the top 10 and we will stay there. This is just the first government agency that will use OMG.

Keep coping with your pajeet articles pussy

Tell me user; what does the OMG token do right now?

MAKE MONEY

Nowhere in the OMG whitepaper, or on the OMG website, or on the OMG roadmap does it mention any connection between OmiseGo tokens and assets of Omise. You can CTRL-F these to check this for yourself.

OmiseGo is being developed by Omise, that's it. They likely want to use it themselves, but that's it.

Just because I use Google Chrome does not give me shares of Google stock. I'm only using software made by Google, that's it.

OmiseGo tokens =/= Omise

But if Google makes a lot of money it's likely your product will get more funds and attention and development power and marketing... If Google partners with the government it's likely that your product will benefit... Are you trying to argue that they're just completely independent events lol

nice to see that youre desperate enough to copy paste

#Omise signed MOU with Thai government agency ETDA ( ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY ) for national eKYC portal development corporation utilizing Blockchain #OmiseGO #Ethereum
>utilizing Blockchain #OmiseGO #Ethereum
>Blockchain #OmiseGO
hmmmmmmmmm.....

MOU = Memorandum of understanding, which is not even legally binding. This is known as a "gentleman's agreement", which makes this tweet as pointless as the previous "deeper partnership discussions" hyped bullshit Jun has put out before.

Reminder that the Bank of Thailand recently has been very against crypto, two articles from the past week:

cointelegraph.com/news/thailand-central-bank-asks-all-banks-to-avoid-crypto-pending-regulations
cryptomakingmoney.com/bank-of-thailand-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrency-activities/

>thailand-central-bank-asks-all-banks-to-avoid-crypto-pending-regulations
>pending regulations
IT IS LITERALLY BEING REGULATED BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES.

Keep coping

Read past the headline, and read the 2nd link I pasted.

No, this MOU hype is not new regulation for crypto.

More coping. Understandably so especially when you sold the bottom

Really makes u think...

etda.or.th/content/etda-signs-mou-with-omise-for-driving-national-digital-id.html

This is for development of a national digital identity program. This has nothing to do with the payment system blockchain known as OMG.

This is a different project Omise will attempt.

I really hope you are trying to be obtuse and are not an actual retard.

5% could be big. Depend what it's 5% of. 100k?

>he's actually this stupid

user even if you're aware of your nonsense you still deserve to be poor. When you're begging in the streets I won't even convert a worthless shekel to your preferred currency using the OMG DEX.... your life won't be worth all the dust collecting in my exchange wallets. Get with the program or get fucked little guy

I'll pick you up in my Lambo on the corner after you've pissed on his face

sold all crap and bought shit tone