How high can it go?

Well biz, what's your opinion? I'm guessing 3$ is achievable,with shl stuff and everything.
How many do you hold? Only 600 here, but I bought them cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have 151K.
I want to buy 50k more. But it needs to fucking stop going up.

their whole monetization plan is built around websites using visitors computers to search for the pearls. do you know why that is? because it is the most inefficient algorithm on the planet. its completely noncompetitive. its only way to exist to take non-monetizable websites and make them into (very) marginally revenue producing websites by dumping the massive inefficient computational costs onto the websites end users.

i owned this from .6 to 1.4 during the first time it made that journey. this is one of the coins i'm most confident will never be an actual working product. fyi, as a kicker their code is sloppy and the dev team is by all accounts mediocre af.

short term, could be a lot of greater fools out there but i rather have a hype coin with the added margin of safety of plausible long term success.

We'll see.
I think you can make a killing before the airdrop though. If you dump during the pumps leading up to the airdrop.

like now?

Yes. But please dump a tiny bit. I want more.

will everyone dump this after the Air Drop ?

I think they planned it in a way, where the airdrop just before the mainnet release. To prevent mass dumping because another pump event is on the horizon.

Not sure though, could be the other way around. But mainnet is also in april.

Also I really have a feeling that they'll get listed on binance around that time.

Keeping my bag of this for quite a while.
My exit will likely be ~$25. Don't mind holding for 1yr +

nice, I only got 100 PRL, kek

No need to go insane man

Plz deposit it here. Thanks.

You know what can happen in a month in crypto, right? It can tank like a bitch and then 50x from there

Only a 15x from where we are now, at 1.5b mcap and this has MANY more prospects than 'Zcash' which sits at that valuation.

actually other way around, you should deposit some of those to me :-)

19k prl in my bag. will accumulate more shl when faggots dump their bags after airdrop

silly boy, aren't you watching the candles?

the orderbook is thin as fuck. Not too many people are selling. But not too many big buy orders around this price either (apart from mine).

It could go either way. If someone decided to dump a big bag the price will tank to at least 1300/1200. But It could just as easily shoot up.

it's so strange to see an organic increase, without the pump volume,.....it seams this is just as a result of turning off the bots

Binance listing roomers are strong now....have not heard rumor of when, though

How high can WHAT go?

Oyster Protocol: PRL

Lol. Educate yourself, or else you'll continue digging in garbage bins till the end of you're life.

ok bro

fuck i sold half my stakc a few days ago waiting for it to dip back to $1 flat but it just wont dip

can you sell me the other half?

i've made $500, just since this thread started

I'm convinced this will be on Binance after the SHL airdrop.

that's going to be the kicker announcement that keeps everyone from dumping PRLs after the air drop........this steady walkup in price, by stair stepping the milestones and carrots will be copied by other coins

so the price predictions vary somewhere between 1.3$ to 25$. well that's just great then

Definitely $5+
I'm almost 100% on that.

here is an explanation of how they plan the ped the price to storage cost

medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386

however, arguments quickly start over current storage pricing and if services should be added in ect.......I also am counting on $5

i guess there'll be a gigantic fomo just before airdrop. we might see a climb in the days leading up to this.

it doesn't seem too bad, the devs are emphasising it being pegged to storage space. if it gets widely used in the intended way, who knows what will happen