MAN

What's your excuse for not picking up some MAN?

>Team consists of former Microsoft, Samsung, AMD, Facebook and Chinese 4G/5G engineers
>Sole blockchain partnership with the Chinese National Government commissioned One Belt One Road Research and Development Centre
>Partnered with the Malaysian Industry-Government Group for High Technology
>Other partnerships including Gecheng IP, CY Credit, Hyperledger, SmartMesh and Blockchain Expo
>Aims to allow anyone to create smart contracts with no prior programming experience
>AI deep learning algorithms to optimise smart contracts and network optimisation
>Team won the PASCAL2 and VSCOCO AI competitions in 2017 beating out teams from Microsoft, Facebook Labs, UC Berkeley, and Intel
>relatively small marketcap for the potential of the project - 130mil or about 90c per coin

It's currently only on IDEX and EtherDelta with listings on major exchanges being promised for early March. Even if you believe it's a total shitcoin, it's almost guaranteed profit buying this early on the small obscure exchanges and dumping on normies on a major exchange for x2 the price.

Shill or no, am I wrong biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rexfordventures/matrixchain-man-matrix-ai-network-99100faf8a2f
hackernoon.com/the-3-most-promising-public-blockchain-projects-from-china-for-2018-26582430bf58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because AI is a meme right now.

Stop posting this here, Veeky Forums is not worth it. Let them eat more LINK threads.

until it isn't and you've missed the train

AI meme you streetshitter don't feed the leddit faggots

>smart contracts with no prior programming experience
who are these people that know enough of smart contracts they want to create one, but can't program? And why would they trust an AI to create their contract without ANY guarantee about its correctness. Also how do they train their network on enough smart contracts that are correct and bugfree?

"Smart contracts go through formal verification by AI before they are deployed—AI attacks contracts and tries to find holes and exploits in them. If found, they are fixed before deployment."

natural language to smart contract? can someone explain to me why this isn't fucking retarded?

1.) why would you want to send money or valuable data to a contract 'written' by someone who can't code, especially considering how god damn simplistic SCs are right now.
2.) why would you trust AI to right a secure smart contract, or above retard to understand the code enough to deploy it securely

really how is this useful? really? please fucking explain it to me and i'll go all in i swear to god. as it stands there is no market demand for this now, or in the foreseeable future. so for god's sake if you're going to shill a coin explain to me how it's not a completely retarded without resorting to an appeal to authority, otherwise i'm just going to get pissed off and i eat so much pizza at my shitty job that i will literally have a heart attack if you keep shilling in this manner.

>AI
Hard pass

We don't even need biz anymore op. We have youtubers. They'll fomo in after, trust me.

The guy doesn't actually need to code.
It works like this.
Sender puts in inputs, output, and conditions for outputs to happen.
Ai within the system automatically converts the input output and conditions Into programmable code, though they haven't specified what code they'll be using.
Ai bombards smart contract in VM testing coding back-door, on a syntax and semantic level (actual code and meaning of code) to make sure there are no loop holes.
Once checked its sent and smart contract executed when conditions are met.

You use AI to secure network because humans are inherently prone to mistakes, eg your parents (I'm joking) we make mistakes in our code we make mistakes in meaning of code, think of AI like spell check and safety net.

>implying AI isn't advanced enough for a simple as fuck "if else" condition

Thanks just bought 4000

STFU OP I ONLY GOT 500

I want at least 5,000 before the fools of this board start to catch on

I'm done accumulating I will rest now and let the Lambos flow

Tbh was hoping Veeky Forums would shut the fuck up about this. Wanted to accumulate more. Now that its out easily the next antshares

ppl are retarded honestly

they think we're expecting AI to write entire dApps. no, it will write simple helpful contracts, and that for now is enough

its not even the most impressive part about the tech or the project anyway

medium.com/@rexfordventures/matrixchain-man-matrix-ai-network-99100faf8a2f

hackernoon.com/the-3-most-promising-public-blockchain-projects-from-china-for-2018-26582430bf58

You have to be fucking brain dead to not realize this is the most obvious 100x this year

Yeah people definitely can't understand the difference between simple smart contracts and dApps.
Motherfucker for sure AI can't code facebook but it can code a fucking if "a" then "b" damn well

This. Stop shilling this shit, it shills itself, we don't need weak hand cunts.

>formal verification by AI
There can't exist an algorithm or AI that performs formal verification for any given program. If there is, then congrats you've just solved the halting problem.

>AI attacks contracts and tries to find holes and exploits in them
This is also not formal verification. Saying a program is correct because you haven't found any 'holes' is wishful thinking.

>Motherfucker for sure AI can't code facebook but it can code a fucking if "a" then "b" damn well
If that's all it does, then why do you need a AI to do it?

>If that's all it does, then why do you need a AI to do it?
Holy shit you're retarded, do you really think normies can code in any fucking language let alone SOLIDITY?
MAN will enable e v e r y o n e to use smart contracts, even kids will be able to create one.

bump

Buy MAN, this is a financial advice. Don't come crying later when it'll be at 5$