Why mad? Just buy and get rich

Can't even wait a year to become a millionaire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s&t=0s&index=59&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=xMk82GseV_g&t=1193s&index=60&list=WL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was it even useful for? What is its intrinsic value?

It's a secure, tamper-proof, decentralized network of oracles my nigga

>intrinsic value
>digital currency

>currency
>chainlink
Pick one.

it makes block-chain tech as a whole better and people with a lot of money are backing it

It got 7s
no stopping it now

It isn't, it's all part of a psyop by the exit scammer devs. All the shilling comes from a some faggot paid discord shill group called "Link Force 7777777".

this is a pretty elaborate exit scam

> debt
> hashrate

yur mum elaborately exit scam'd your dad m8

but they're still married

i wish your dad had exit scammed ur mums pussy so you wouldnt have been born fgt

Thank you guys. Can I have an accelerated summary or a good info source (Youtube, etc.) that explains it well? Right now I know nothing and I see it hovering 75c, and I would like to figure out whether it is under or over valued before putting money on it.

The current LINK market cap ~260 million dollars. Do you have reasons to believe shilling it here would have a non-negligible effect on its price?

>Can I have an accelerated summary or a good info source

datadash on youtube

Yeah I don't get it user, these degenerates are just riddled with ADHD these days I guess

Veeky Forums probably owns 10-15% of circulating LINK
See ICO

>please guys, I'm an invalid who cannot google, I can hardly read so I prefer to watch a movie that explains it nice and simple to me

A smart contract can execute itself based on programmed conditions. The chainlink oracles will allow for those 'conditions' to be anything happening in the real world that can go through an API

This thread gives a good rundown with what is going on with Link right now.

Stop linking to your stupid fucking thread you literal child.

Watch this presentation: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ovs43NaIVc

This

He's right though

Assuming /biz has a collective market cap to make a difference though.

haahhahahaaahhahah

Think about what you just said. Then why would 1) they target biz “who has no money” 2) they target biz “who has no money”?

Veeky Forums holds enough LINK that it was able to drain the entire binance hot wallet after SIBOS suppression.

Anyone who's been in crypto more than a year has made substantial amounts of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s&t=0s&index=59&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=xMk82GseV_g&t=1193s&index=60&list=WL

I have a better understanding of the crab mentality now watching the anti-link shills.

You know that it's a troll right?

Jason Parser?

Really?

Your regular reminder that Link is being gamed, and you're being fooled

$1000 EOY

checked.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

jesus christ its gonna happen for real

just residual magic, nothing to see here

But I was waiting for the DUMP TO BUY

Does anyone have the chainlink cube cut out image? Wanna do some irl memeing after that amazing conference.

WE ARE REACHING PLANET 0.80 IN A FEW MINUTES BROS.

>he counts in cents instead of sats

realize that it is not the LINK that bends, but you

Pomp eet

just hit 81 cents
if you look at the hourly chart you'll see a bullflag, this could be the breakout!

>he counts in sats instead of [Naza]rovs

eeee

If this breaks out I might seriously kms. I held all through SIBOS, I held all through the December/January pump, but I sold after the conference because I thought I could increase my stacks a bit. I was 100% in LINK.

Whitnessed.

JESUS fucking CHRIST i have to buy more now
this is just too much

LOOK AT THAT GREEN DILDO

Just FOMO back in and NEVER sell your link again.
Last Price
0.00007569 $0.83
24h Change
0.00001741 +29.87%

WE DID IT BROS!!!!!!!!!!
WE REACHED PLANET 0.80
NEXT IS PLANET 0.90

>Just FOMO back in and NEVER sell your link again.

this. i learned this lesson the hard way this week. i basically lost ~50% of my CND stack to buy back into chain link but fuck it

THIS IS THE BREAKOUT
LOOK AT THE BULLFLAG

fucking christ! after 4 fucking months of daily chailink threads yesterday i finally decided im joining you....glad i did marines

Pumped to 0.77 after 7777777 get
Next stop is 7.77

>Pumped to 0.77 after 7777777 get

i think im going to faint

Post yfw $7777

Veeky Forums bros I'm in a conundrum

>had a fat stack of LINK I bought at 5883 sats. >yesterday in the middle of Sergey's conference I panic sold it at 6142
>was afraid it was going to dump on me like FUN and ICX did.
>as soon as I did that he started saying the awesome shit and it starts rising
>FOMO back in at 6730
>sell again at 6851 expecting a decisive dump after the conference
>it doesn't dump
>it maintains steady and occasionally rises
>this is the new floor

a-am I fucked guys? Should I just bite the bullet and buy in again now?

its volume on binance is gonna pass neo in a second. Whitepaper isn't even in chinese

FOMO back in and never sell your link again. We will forgive you.

Mfw

holy fuck it actually is. It's fucking insane, link competing in volume with NEO. Who would of thought it.

Just did. Take my Staff Sergeant badge, I'm a Sergeant now. Excuse me while I clean the mess hall.

WHAT THE FUCK

>tfw he sold
7777777 means we're hitting 7777 sats soon, nolinker

WE DID IT LADS
BELIEVE IN MEME MAGIC

I bought me some LINK, am part of the gang now? Gonna make it?

what the FUCK

Confirmed. Strap on were going to the edge of the known Universe.

$1000 EOY

I'm just shaking atm thinking about EOY, I will have so much money its unthinkable.

I failed in life, failed school and have no skills. My 10k link stack will set me up for life. holy fucking shit.

How much do I need to put in now at $.75 to become a millionaire EOY?

1000 Big Macs

Checked

around 1K will be enough to get you a bit more than a million

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

the time to trade link is at $100
the time to hold link is all of 2018

Comfy with my 34k link ...Hahahahaahhaaha!!!!!
NO-LINKERS !!

Fuck go back down I just sold thinking we hit a peak and decided to buy some in more in the next dump.

Anons, I'm all in link and happy too but please, stop saying this shit.

That would mean I have 80$ million waiting for me and that's impossible.

Would you be able to resist the temptation to sell at $100?

Accept your fate user, just remember those of us with less than 10k when youre driving your lambo, okay? :(

This so hard. Ahhhhhhhh

$100 LINK would put link at a 30 billion marketcap. If Ethereum is worth $3000 EOY that would make LINK worth 10% of ethereum. Which is not unreasonable. LINK is at 300 million now.
For $1000 LINK, total marketcap will have to x10. Which is possible but perhaps not this year.

i dont even know how i could spend my 27 million

we did it reddit

Praise kek

I would probably sell 10k at 100$ to give me and my family some breathing room.

Not selling my whole stack for peanuts though. I'll be more than happy to wait after we hit 100$. I still find it unbelievable though...

Market cap is not a real metric though.
It represents how much fiat WOULD go into a coin IF all coins were sold at a given price.

Only in link threads

Participating in charities that you can actially see, like habitat for humanity and food banks.

At least, thats what i want to do wuth mine

I want enough to live without working while simultaneously making my community a better place to live for everyone

do you guys think we'll see any decent dips in the next couple of months to buy more? o-or is this it? the last time frame to buy at around under a dollar?

with the next conference coming and testnet launch soonish... no dips in sight for a while

1000 LINK will make you a millionaire.

Why do you bother saying this like it's not obvious? What else would market cap mean?

It's like saying Jeff Bezos is not the worlds richest man because his net worth is based on the market cap of Amazon and not how much cash he has in the bank

$15,000.

That makes $50 per to get you in the millionaire club. Granted there's still some unknowns and we're realistically 2 years out for smart contracts to start becoming mainstream. That being said, given the problem Chainlink solves, I think it could easily get north of $100 and could very well be over $1,000 in 2-3 years.

Dip or not, you should be accumulating constantly while its under a dollar

>go pee for a moment
>its back to 0.80
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY IT IS GOING BACK? WHY?