BTCP fork date in literally 1 week

>BTCP fork date in literally 1 week
>The team CANNOT talk about exchange support at this time. Once the support is announced, we will let users know ASAP
what the fuck?

accumulate, don't be a fool

They have been on time with everything else, my guess the hold up is on the exchanges' side

PS bittrex is semi-open again

shitcoin fork that has nothing to do with bitcoin but is trying to steal like name like bcash.

you guys underestimate the pushback we're going to see from fake "bitcoins" in the next year. they're going to wish they never even tried to rebrand.

bitcoin forks replace ALTcoins by 2020

unfortunately this isnt even a bitcoin fork, because they include their shitcoin too. maybe if it was it would have a chance.

>insert brainlet FUD

wow, you mean treating a coin worth less than $200 equally to one worth over 10k doesn't devalue it? who knew!

>cryptopia still have my ETH frozen so I can't buy more

NEVER USE CRYPTOPIA

They can’t you dipshit. The exchange has to announce support. Otherwise they violate securities laws.

how can it have 21 supply when every btc AND zcl
holder gets the airdrop?
therefore graphic is shit/fake
ur argument is shit/fake

Just means there will be less than 1 million to mine right after the fork. Sucks for miners, but I guess profitability/difficulty creates the balance needed to succeed.

>Sucks for miners
Sucks for the coin, tbqhwyfam

It's just started moving up again

Because what matters is the current supply dipshit

this will be the biggest moon in the history of cryptos! Zcl 800 usd by end of this week

We still going up boyyyzz

My body is fucking ready

168 ZCL checking the fuck in. 5m sats incoming motherfuckers

Did you all in? Risky moves

I’ve been all in since early Jan. I realised I’m never gonna make it distributing my portfolio amongst a few coins. All in on a promising project that I have a gut feeling about.

And so far it has proven to work.

i would shit myself

We got this bro, how do you plan on selling?

Still worth getting in? Got a few grand to toss in before the fork.