Cardano

Cardano and only Cardano can be scaled to a fully fledged global crypto currency. The rest are flawed by design.
> Blockchain 3.0
> Academically reviewed project
> Extremely solid team
Six months to a year from now, you will more then likely be kicking yourself if you don’t buy in now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/misachasu0209/status/919230788612136961
iohk.io/blog/on-the-ouroboros-design-how-rigour-and-engineering-are-essential-for-critical-infrastructure/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great chance at being a top 2 coin in 2-3 years. two huge pumps coming this year for dpos rollout and vm integration

This kind of blatant pajeet-teir copypasta shilling is counter productive, user. Please stop.

It's a safe coin. It's a bit boring for now, but it's likely going to be top 3 EOY. It's been trading sideways and dipping since forever, now's a good time as any to get in.

Priced in
Can't make 10x gains within a few months anymore

the coin is a load of hot air but nothing tangible
hell, it already has the price of coins with actual working products
if they fail, you will have heavy bags. if they succeed: good job, current valuation made sense in retrospect (but no gains)

> itt: people who missed out on eth

these academic projects are such bullshit. omg someone with a phd wrote a white paper that's surely worth 10 billion dollars! who gives a fuck. adoption is the only thing that matters and these fags are so far behind there is little to no chance they will catch up. plasma and sharding on ethereum are due in a few months making this slow piece of shit obsolete

>the coin is a load of hot air but nothing tangible
Thats why you buy it now idiot, before its a working product

so you lose all your money when the project fails?

So you can gain when it skyrockets, when the project is done

usd pair on bace is confirmed

hello there

Cardano is the Betamax of crypto

it win't fail fudmeister. the dev process is unmatched in all of crypto

Almost complete supply on circulation and people still prefer to buy retarded shit like XLM.

Btc is the Walkman, ETH is mp3s, cardano is minidisc

Isn't that what we're doing with everything?

/thread

holy fuck
twitter.com/misachasu0209/status/919230788612136961

ugly as fuck

>No product
>No info beyond "it's Haskell" on how the contracts will work. And nobody but academics give a shit about Haskell.
>No working Linux wallet
>Academics aren't business minded, are expecting value to pump on "peer review" instead of usage and partnerships.
>Too long to be released. Ethereum will have upgraded to Plasma/Raiden/PoS. EOS will be going strong, as will QTUM and NULS.
>Market cap is too high, staking rewards better be INSANE or it won't be worth it.
>Other shit I'm too lazy to list.

Dumped those bags already OP. Good luck.

Yep, and even if Eth fucks up (better not, it's my main hold!) there's other great smart contract platforms already that shit on ADA.

>60% in ADA
>40% in XLM
Call me Mr. LongtermChad

Smart people know EOS will make quick work of Cardano. The idiots who fell for the academia meme are holding very heavy bags. It’s unfortunate.

Cardano isn’t even brandable. It sounds like a scam and is. It is a counterfeit EOS because Charles stole DPoS from Dan and then did it worse.

Cardano block times: 15 seconds
EOS block times: 0.5s

EOS also has no transaction fees and has partnered with Google co-founder and Eric Schmidt to inject ONE BILLION DOLLARS into EOS projects.

Sorry about those bags pajeet

Pic related: animated gif for your heavy bag depression. Wake up from your scam coma. EOS is king

She's as flat as the posters behind her.
You might be a shitcoin if you cant even round up a booth babe with fake tits.

jesus christ

Truly the faces of EOS counterfeiters. Block times 30x slower than EOS. I feel bad for everyone who was SCAMMED into buying the most overpriced crypto I have EVER seen.

EOS will fuck Cardano’s butt. Period.

You advertize it like TRON was advertized

Zoom in on the armpit

Arm warts / herpes is the best way to compare ADA to King EOS. This is suitable.

As long as you are not a total retard and whine about rPi nodes, BCH can easily scale beyond any crypto, visa, etc.

>EOSfag fudding in pure panic
Cant wait to BTFO you scum

But EOS is faster, more stable and has better partnerships. I don’t understand.

EOS is better in every single way and you know you can’t prove otherwise. You aren’t being impartial you’re justifying a bad investment.

And XLM is still much better than EOS

the absolute state of Veeky Forums it physically pains me that you literal retards have money in crypto

I'm convinced it's the same 2-3 people shilling EOS on here. they all talk exactly the same and use the same copy pastaed shill lines and images for every single post. their bags must be heavy.

I've watched their presentations on youtube. The whole thing reads like "work in progress, will be amazin promise!"

And XRP is still much better than XLM + EOS + ADA - dumbfukfeggitypajeet

>better partnerships
Trashtier circlejerk cryptoshits
>is faster
Where do you compare them?
>more stable
How can you claim this bullshit if there is no comparsion possible at the moment?

XLM is like super performance non-centralized version of XRP

Because only 3 of us understand how to register our EOS tokens for the snapshot. Remember to fomo in at $50,000

you know EOS will completely fail unless they execute the token migration flawlessly right? sort yourself out Dan.

What a wonderful argument in favor of EOS and why it is technically superior to Cardano, please try again.

Let's not consider the fact that the pathetic excuse for "criticism" of Cardano's PoS protocol by EOS' "inventor" Dan Larimer was already dismissed here: iohk.io/blog/on-the-ouroboros-design-how-rigour-and-engineering-are-essential-for-critical-infrastructure/, with proper, solid arguments. I don't have a preference for either coin, they're both worthless right now, but let's not pretend the research and development process of one is not VASTLY better and more rigorous than most others, with the exception of Tezos, for example.

don't stop user, I need more time

Checked

EOS is faster than Cardano and is better in every way

a

>erc20 token
>90% hype 10% tech

Cardano is literally vapor ware also has returned zero percent while bitcoin has rebounded 60%

>doesn't know about AGRS

Look at the EOS github and make your own assessment. Please DYOR. If you are friends with a programmer and aren’t one yourself, ask him to truly investigate EOS impartially. It’s not the most successful ICO in history for no reason dude. It’s also not a household name yet. EOS is fucking STEALTH

>mfw all in since .13 and hodling comfy

Sold a bit at 1.20 then reinserted around .40

What to look out for in the near future

>ATM / debit card integration
>Release of mining pool and method Ouroboros
>Zencash partnership productivity

$2 by next update in a month

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HOW ARE YOU DOING ADAFAGS? TRYING TO KILL YOURSELVES

YOUR STUPID SHITCOIN IS CRASHING WITH NO SURVIVORS

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.35 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.30 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all you soADAmites. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.20 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ADA will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.05, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded soADAmites wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded soADAmites will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you soADAmites. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an soADAmite.

Accumulating on the way down. This will be a god tier coin in a year while most of the pajeet shitcoins shilled here are long forgotten

>inb4 but muh 10x

how many ADA for a girl like this?

wtf why can't she smile like a normal human

Again, what a wonderful argument.

>leddit spacing
>nice pasta
We play this game every week user. >.>

want an answer? buy both ADA and EOS like i have

the ADA pocket is a bit heavier tho

Damn this post went hard.

Bag up EOS boys. True story.

>Most successful ICO in history
I hate people who say "in history" when talking about crypto. This shit has only been around for ~10 years and tokens/ICO is only a 2 year thing so "in history doesn't mean shit".

This guy is posting irrelevant fallacies because he’s too stupid to buy EOS

HPB O.o (Bye Bye EOS and ADA)
/thread

Please stop shilling EOS, it will clearly beat the $30 billion science project. The only reason for ADA to exist is to keep le cheap altcoiners away until EOS passes ETH.

>token being worth more than the currency it's based on
KEK

Fuck that COnfido also ends with "o" and its fucken cheap on etherdelta right now.

Why is it so overpriced?

>be haskell programmer in college
>love functional programming
>love haskell
>still dont own any cardano
hm

Open toed boots are fucking disgusting, fuck this coin

Haskell the rascal