Gather here holders of REQ, ChainLink and bcash

Ok, let's have an honest conversation. Ripple is gonna beat the shit out of each one of them with Codius and Interledger. You should convert your bags to XRP or at least hedge.

First implementation of Interledger will be released soon. Pic related. Codius is coming this year. There's no way for any of them to survive. XRP is simply superior in everyway.

Payments, interoperability and smart contracts (soon): XRP
Anonymity: Monero
Digital gold: Bitcoin
ICOs and smart contracts (for now): Ethereum
File storage: Sia

Other urls found in this thread:

w3.org/community/interledger/
ripple.com/insights/much-ado-much-to-do-part-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage and hide. If I see this one more time I'll report for spam and flood.

there's still time to dump your bags before they become worthless

>if you trash my coins one more time I'll go to the principal's office

I'm going to need more to buy in.

Provide links where we can dig deeper. Ripple is barely doing bank transfers; its valuation already has tons of growth priced in. Risk reward ratio is off. Chainlink and Request reaching even Ripple's current mcap would be insane returns.

interledger.org

What's the point in buying xrp? It's not used in transactions

dude simply educate yourself and until then stfu.
lazy stupid ass stinky linkie

No big company is ever going to use ripple. Period.
They're going to use their own blockchains which is why chainlink etc will thrive.
I thought this was common knowledge by now

reminder: Interledger and Codius didn't get any press coverage yet. They are not priced in.

CENTRALISED PREMINED SHITCOIN

>Holding LINK

No thanks

Codius and Interledger do not provide decentralized oracles in a blockchain-agnostic manner.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Lookup xRapid (uses XRP)

>5 institusions are currently using xRapid (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
>Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
>Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.

and not mention, P2P payments in the future (thanks to Interledger).

You have no idea what REQ is going to be, right? It’s not just a ‘Pay with Request’ and money transfer Token. XRP and REQ are no competitors at all.

Uneducated brainlet, theres still time to buy in

I do. Interledger makes it obselete and it doesn't rely on a specific blockchain like REQ. The Interledger protocol connects different ledgers (blockchain or not). It allows you to pay with any method. (e.g. you pay with doge coin to a merchant who accepts Zimbabwean dollar).

Check interledger.org then dump your REQ bags. First implementation of interledger is coming soon. Your follow REQ bagholders will realize this at some point.

*fellow

Codius does! and both of them are blockchain agnostic.

I’m talking about auditing, invoicing etc, you dipshit. REQ is not bound to the Ethereum Blockchain btw. They can change Blockchains if needed. Accept it. Ripple might be used, XRP is not. You fell for it.

No, really, please explain how XRP tokens are used in Ripple's offer to companies and banks.
Please do tell me!
That's right, they ARE NOT USED!!!! By buying xrp tokens, you are literally buying a stock without any of the rights that go into owning one. You are just buying a speculative asset, nothing more!
Seriously kys you fucking faggots

yeah you know what else Ripple is?
C E N T R A L I Z E D
get that shit outta here

>auditing
possible in almost every ledger.

>invoicing
you don't need tokens/blockchains for that
>They can change Blockchains if needed

retard, the point is that IT REQUIRES A BLOCKCHAIN. IT HAS A SINGLE POINT OF FAILURE.

with Interledger, THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT TRANSACTION FEES. THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT DEVELOPERS FUCKING WITH THE CODE. THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SMART CONTRACTS BUGS.

Interledger is not a blockchain, it's not a token, it simply a protocol to connect different ledgers. There's no risk.

it has already been explained to you.

>5 institusions are currently using xRapid (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
>Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
>Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.

and not mention, P2P payments in the future (thanks to Interledger).

how xRapid works:
===
xRapid uses public exchanges that trade XRP to source liquidity from speculators and other members of the public who're trading cryptocurrencies for fiat and vice-versa. It pairs trades at different exchanges in real time and transfers the XRP between exchanges.

It automates the following process, which one can do (slower, thereby less profitably) by hand:

Deposit USD at (source exchange)
Trade USD for XRP at (source exchange)
Withdraw XRP from (source exchange), deposit at (destination exchange)
Trade XRP for EUR at (destination exchange)
Withdraw EUR from (destination exchange),
==

The back-end for Codius is Ripple. Not decentralized, and not actually blockchain-agnostic.
And Interledger sure as shit isn't decentralized.

>Interledger and Codius didn't get any press coverage yet. They are not priced in.
Bullshit. There is tons of documentation and press releases from over a year ago.

It's actually pretty crazy that the W3C is involved in this. The concept makes sense, I'm just not sure if it will work as described.

>this late competition that nobody is developing on will surely win!
Ok
>A decentralized blockchain is a point of failure, while a glorified centralized spreadsheet is not.
Ok.

Press releases and press coverage are different things, and press releases about them are very rare.

Link me to popular sites that talk about Codius and Interledger. Interledger implementation isn't even in production yet. Codius was revived months ago as Interledger was reaching its final stages.

Few people here know about Inteledger. In Twitter, no one talks about Interledger and Codius except for XRP early adopters. Even one of the inventors of Interledger (who works at Ripple btw) noticed this.

BULLSHIT
>Bichip will use XRP
Yeah, firstly they just need to build a fucking website. AHAAHHAHAHAHAH
You got scammed into a memecoin! Ripple's CEO must be astonished at the quantity of fags who literally gave him away money for free.
I do not doubt that XRP's value is going to increase over time, as it its the most normie-friendly crypto after bitcoin and ethereum. But I am sure as hell that I am going to enjoy its trip back to 0 when the scam has been discovered!

your fear is showing. Which bag is causing this anxiety? ChainLink? Bcash?

Don't share this information with uneducated pajeets on /biz.

/biz collective market cap is only like 10m. This is less than a speck of dust to Ripple's possibilities.

Let them stay poor - there will always be losers. Somebody has to get the FOMO prices.

OP I thank you for sharing the truth, but keep these deluded basement boys out of it. ;)

However - I don't see why you list Monero for anonymity?.. I can be traced quite easily. You're better off with a Tor coin like Verge XVG.

I don't see how this has anything to do with ChainLink. Ripple will not be providing decentralised oracle services.

you are clearly ignorant. You can access Monero's network with TOR or whatever the fuck you want. This has nothing to do with Monero's protocol.

Most of them don't deserve to know, but I feel bad for the noobs who trust the retards here and fall for their FUD.

You don't even know what ChainLink is capable of if you think Ripple matters.

The point was that this shit has been out for a very long time. Any lack of coverage is in spite of Ripple's shilling to the press.

lol check the website

"We're Solving the Connectivity Problem, a Key Limiting Factor for Smart Contract Usability"

this is solved with Interledger and Codius. By the way, Sergey joined the non chair participants to witness the death of his shitty project:

w3.org/community/interledger/

Ripple hasn't talked about Interledger in a long time. It will certainly promote the shit out of it when it becomes production ready, you should wait if you trade the Veeky Forums way, buy high, sell low.

use google.com

site:ripple.com interledger

>dat pic
Yeah, no shit centralized solutions are faster and have lower fees. Fucking lmao.
But the whole point of crypto is to be DEcentralized.
The fucking state of Ripplefags, need to be spoonfed about what makes crypto crypto.

>Ripple hasn't talked about Interledger in a long time.
Stop making excuses.
Ripple has been trying to throw interledger out there for a very long time. And failing.

>this is solved with Interledger and Codius
No.

Not decentralized, and not actually blockchain-agnostic.

Interledger is blockchain agnostic, besides needing the blockchain to have an escrow mechanism.

just use google, retard:
site:ripple.com interledger

old articles years ago when it was invented. maybe one or two articles in 2017. that's it.

the w3c workgroup is working on Interledger, it's not the time to promote it. It's not priced in yet.

>buying ripple aka badStellar

We've got IBM on our side.
We're going to eat you alive

>Interledger is blockchain agnostic
You could argue that, I was talking about Codius.

And the point is moot anyway, since interledger is not decentralized.

Stop making excuses. Ripple has been shilling interledger for a very long time.
The fact that they gave up at some point changes nothing.

So you must use Monero with Tor in order to be anonymous?

Great coin.. Really.. I wouldn't use this POS over Verge probably ever.

sorry, your shitcoin won't make IBM relevant again.
>Ripple
>+100 banks
>+5 institutions including Western Union
>presidential advisors
>crypto regulators
>prize-winning economists
>corporate leaders
>former heads of major banks
>ex-central bankers
>top-tier NSA coding wizards
>since interledger is not decentralized

lmao. That's like saying TCP is centralized. Interledger is just a protocol for connecting ledgers. It was invented by Ripple and developed by a w3c workgroup.
they haven't even begun retard. first production ready implementation hasn't even been released. Your ChainLink must be feeling very heavy now, I feel your need to FUD.

>they haven't even begun
They began years ago.

some articles in 2016 about the invention of the protocol. one article in 2017 for an update on development.

how many speculators know? few, but you should wait until your fellow ChainLink bagholders find out and dump on your ass lol

And quora posts, and a constantly active twitter, and permanent links on Ripple's websites, etc. etc.

Stop making excuses.

>Ripple is going to beat Link

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You have NO idea what Link even does.
Protip: Link eats up Interledger's use case, all of it, AND ON TOP OF THAT Link adds EXTERNAL DATA to the use case.

Interledger, like the name implies, only allows for transactions between ledgers/blockchains. It's basically
Chainlink can do that, AND transactions involving non-crypto data, i.e. ALL OTHER DATA IN EXISTENCE.

This is freaking hilarious.

excuses for what, retard?

>quora posts
has no effect

>constantly active twitter
an unknown developer with few thousand followers

>Ripple's websites
old articles

show me a mainstream website or a crypto celebrity/OG mention it.

Don't forget to post pink wojak when you get dumped on.

Holy shit, OP is such a desperate retard, hahahaha! Sure, keep your XRP, which will solve all the problems by itself. I’m so looking forward to the day you neck yourself.

For the shitty exposure.

Excuses like "has no effect", "twitter isn't popular", "those articles are old".

And you never addressed the main part of my original argument. See

It already beat link..

Everybody beat link..

Do you seriously think this fat autist without a product or partnerships is ANY form of competition to Ripple?

I hope you kill yourself or don't breed.

Refute the actual argument.

Interledger's use case is completely gobbled up by Chainlink, and that's just scratching the surface of what Chainlink even does.

I do concur, OP.

XRP is clearly superior to that faggotry known as LINK.

Payments, interoperability and smart contracts (soon): XRP
Anonymity: Monero
Digital gold: Bitcoin
ICOs and smart contracts (for now): Ethereum
File storage: Sia

>muh external data

no one cares

let me know when ChainLink becomes a w3c standard with participants from the top companies. ChainLink's main selling point is made obsolete by Interledger. There's a reason Sergey joined the w3c workgroup (as non chair participant), and not the other way around. see

>without a product
objectively false

>no one cars about external data

I'd laugh but I'm already laughing from before.

>ChainLink's main selling point is made obsolete by Interledger.
ChainLink's main selling point is connecting external data to the blockchain.
And Chainlink just so happens to eat up ALL of Interledger's use case (inter-blockchain operability) in the process.

>no one cares
No seriously, I really hope you're trolling.

It's one thing to be shitpostshilling for your coin, but it's another entirely to actually be this fucking dumb.

yup no one cares, any significant smart contract will pick a centralized trustworthy data provider and stick with it

The more I look into this, I want to ask: how is interledger going to allow legacy systems to utilize smart-contract platforms of their choice, without secure data inputs and payment messages to banks, retailers or cryptos, via an oracle network (which should be decentralized to be more difficult to compromise). What if customers don't want to be limited to using the XRP network for interoperability and off-chain external data inputs?

Oh my god, you STILL don't realize what this is about.

"External" data. Do you know what that is? Do you what this data is "external" to?
It's data that is external to ledgers/blockchains; i.e. data Interledger cannot use, but Chainlink can.

Interledger has nothing to do with smart contracts. It's ledger agnostic. XRP will benifit the most of it because it's the cheapest, fastest and 100% interledger compliant.

interledger.org

first implementation will support both XRP and ETH. Fiat is next.

nigger, Interledger is not a smart contracts protocol/platofrm. It's simply a protocol for connecting ledgers. You mean Codius?

Interledger only works for crypto, not external data.
Chainlink works for crypto AND external data.

Guess how transactions are done on decentralized crypto exchanges? Through smart contracts.
Chainlink will completely gobble up Interledger's use case in that it will allow for transactions and transfers between blockchains/ledgers by using blockchain/ledger data.
AND Chainlink will allow for the use of external data in smart contracts as well.

>nothing to do with smart-contracts
So does it have functionality as middleware or not?
Because the whole point of middleware like LINK is to provide legacy systems the opportunity to use smart-contracts without being limited to tokenization, by solving the connectivity problem of securing the inputs/outputs of the smart-contract end-to-end via a decentralized oracle network.
So how is this going to kill LINK if it has nothing to do with smart-contracts, secure inputs/outputs for external data sources and legacy systems?

>Chainlink will completely gobble up Interledger's use case in that it will allow for transactions and transfers between blockchains/ledgers by using blockchain/ledger data.

Nigger, have you been reading anything? Interledger connects LEDGERS (blockchain or not).

Codius (smart contracts) uses Interledger. Data sourcing requires trust. Any significant smart contract will hard core some trust worthy data provides.

>Because the whole point of middleware like LINK is to provide legacy systems the opportunity to use smart-contracts without being limited to tokenization, by solving the connectivity problem of securing the inputs/outputs of the smart-contract end-to-end via a decentralized oracle network.

see above.

Codius (smart contracts) + Interledger (w3c standard for connecting ledgers) make ChainLink obsolete. Sourcing data doesn't require ChainLink lol.

ripple.com/insights/much-ado-much-to-do-part-3/

>In its end state, here is how xRapid will work:

>Financial institutions or corporations will initiate a payment through xRapid.
xRapid sources the most competitive liquidity option across all of the exchanges and third-party market makers it connects.
>Whichever market maker offers the tightest spread takes the sending currency, trades it into XRP, transfers the XRP to the destination (in just a few seconds), trades it into the destination currency and then settles it in the destination account.
>This end-to-end flow is instant, seamless and enables FIs to service cross-border payments on an on-demand basis — no more trapped working capital or expensive FX services!

>Interledger connects LEDGERS (blockchain or not).
"Ledger" is a fancy name for blockchain-type infrastructures.
In this case, they circumvent this by making the external data providers put the assets directly into crypto via the "escrow" step.
This is supply-side, and it's retarded compared to Chainlink, which is demand-side and can use any external data without having to rely on any escrow.

So is the dollar, so is Apple stock. Bitcoin is amazing. Not everything has to be Bitcoin. I keep some cash in a heavy metal safe and some in a leather wallet. The wallet is less secure but still useful. Some one could just reach in your pocket and grab it. Yet Walmart sells both safes and wallets.

Yeah at least you understand the basics. That centralisation is at the heart of crypto. You dumbass lmao.

>so is the dollar
yeah and the dollar is fucking terrible

nice word salad, your project is still obsolete though.

Do more research.

True, but it was the world reserve currency for more than half a century and you've probably used it for more transactions than anything else.

take your own advice, you have no idea how Interledger works.

>stable
>used as a global peg
>used in countries with shitfiat

im not even going to go into the practicalities of the dollar vs cryptocurrency

So how does Interledger connect external data to the blockchain, user?

>inflationary
>can easily be torn to shreds
>could possibly have been in a strippers disgusting taint
fiat sucks m8

>ad hominem
That means we win.
Funding ran out, pajeet?

Hashgraph is a far better technology than Ripple for its intended use.

im talking about USD vs crypto, not fiat vs crypto generally

of course we'd all be using crypto in an ideal world

what external data? external to what? As I said, read more about Interledger. It's not a blockchain. Everything is external to Interledger, it's a protocol.

no, it means your project is shit, it's simply a bunch of data providers. Interledger uses Hash-Time-Locked Contracts.

lmao

>what external data? external to what? As I said, read more about Interledger. It's not a blockchain. Everything is external to Interledger, it's a protocol.
I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
You very obviously have zero clue what any of this is about.

Protip: you cannot use "external data" (i.e. external to the crypto space) within crypto (which is where Interledger operates).
Which is why Interledger makes the supply side buy crypto as "escrow".

>"Yes, sir my friend, we can turn your dollars into crypto. All you have to do is buy a crypto with your dollars and we take it from there."

Do more research.

>Link
>simply a bunch of data providers
Lmao, no.

>>"Yes, sir my friend, we can turn your dollars into crypto. All you have to do is buy a crypto with your dollars and we take it from there."

pajeet, you will have to try harder if you want me to waste my time on you.

Banks and payment institutions can issue fiat IOU/tokens. There's no need to buy crypto. Interledger is a trustless payment routing protocol. Your ShitLink is simply a data provider, and for smart contracts which are always risky. It's a shit project.

>Banks and payment institutions can issue fiat IOU/tokens.
That's what I was describing, lol.

>There's no need to buy crypto.
But that's exactly what you're doing when you issue fiat-backed crypto tokens.

>Interledger is a trustless payment routing protocol.
One that can't use external data, and requires escrow from the supply side.

>Your ShitLink is simply a data provider
Link is in no way a "data provider". Stop embarrassing yourself.

>That's what I was describing, lol.

no, pajeet, here's what you said:
> All you have to do is buy a crypto with your dollars and we take it from there."

the bank (or payment company) would simply provide the customer (who wants to pay with fiat) with IOUs, there's no need for him to buy crypto. The merchant (accepting fiat) would get an address from the bank.

>requires escrow from the supply side
no, lookup hashed time-lock contracts, the money cannot be lost or stolen by intermediaries
>Link is in no way a "data provider

keep telling yourself that, here's a case scenario,
customer has A
Merchant accept only Z

there's no direct A to Z link,

there's a route:
A > B
B > C

Y>Z

tell me how your data provider shit project can route the payment from the customer to the merchant, securely.

It can't, it simply can provide some data that could potentially used by some buggy smart contracts.

>the bank (or payment company) would simply provide the customer (who wants to pay with fiat) with IOUs, there's no need for him to buy crypto
That's the same thing, birdbrain.
You have to convert fiat to crypto YOURSELF as the supplier. Which is what you do when you buy crypto or issue fiat-based crypto.

>no, lookup hashed time-lock contracts, the money cannot be lost or stolen by intermediaries
That's what escrow means, yes.

>tell me how your data provider shit project can route the payment from the customer to the merchant, securely.
Link isn't a data provider, but a smart contract would make quick work of this.
Imagine a decentralized exchange (like Etherdelta) that can use non-ETH assets - even non-crypto assets - for smart contract-based trading.

No need for artificial intermediary steps like escrow.

>That's what escrow means, yes.

no, pajeet, escrow implies counterparty risk, with hashed time-lock contracts, the money cannot be lost or stolen by intermediaries. stop using misleading terms for a new technology.
>That's the same thing, birdbrain.
it's not, you said I need to buy crypto. I wouldn't need to buy crypto if my bank is ILP compliant. Enough with the mental gymnastics.

>Imagine a decentralized exchange (like Etherdelta) that can use non-ETH assets - even non-crypto assets - for smart contract-based trading.

hahaha, "imagine", this is the kind of answer expected because ShitLink can't solve the problem I provided. It's simply a long list of "imagine" to build something insecure.

>artificial intermediary steps
These are not artificial, the future is not one ledger. People will always choose different ledgers. "One ledger to rule them all" will never work. Interledger is the future, there is a reason it became a w3c standard.

>escrow implies counterparty risk
Escrow means money is being held by an independent third party.

>it's not, you said I need to buy crypto. I wouldn't need to buy crypto if my bank is ILP compliant.
What you're using is not fiat, it's fiat-backed crypto.

>hahaha, "imagine"
Well yes, Chainlink is still fully in the developmental phase.

>These are not artificial
The supply side has to actively make his assets available within the crypto space.
That's like saying you're a delivery company, but making the supplier drive to the receiver's house himself.

xrp has no actual use :)

>Escrow means money is being held by an independent third party.

that's not what happens with hashed time-lock contracts. google it, before answering, pajeet.

>The supply side has to actively make his assets available within the crypto space.

yes, that's true, that's the only way to route payments through different ledgers, securely. data sourcing is a joke, or a nightmare to you, because you are bagholding.