AmBROsus

It has begun..
more news to follow in 12h from now on..
bought nano at 0.50ct
bought ven at 0.37ct
dont fomo in when this gem is hitting 2$ again

biz faggots won't buy it because they are retarded af

the pajeets cant handle this chad ceo

this is one of the best projects in terms of technical expertise, vision, and a badass CEO who has a chip on his shoulder and will want to CRUSH his enemies (this is important!)

and it's only at $100m market cap... CHEAP!

And a partnership with the UN.

and collaborations with ETH Zurich and potential partnership with Nestle and 20 other big companies under NDA

updated roadmap in 2 days..guess they are way ahead their schedule..

This week will be big

MAN

What's a good MC to sell this?
1B, 500M?
Seems like once it grows it could take off really easily.

AHAHAHAHAHAH IVE BEEN FUDDING AMB NONSTOP SINCE THE INSIDER PND LARPS HOPE EVERY DUMBASS THAT SOLD THEIR BAGS BECAUSE OF ME REMEMBERS TO DYOR NEXT TIME STAY POOR!

cant wait to dump my 40k on your late ass braindead heads at 10$

Fuck MAN, their next big update will be in September

1B

Finally this coin gets the recognition it deserves.

Nestle partnership comes and we're looking at $1bn market cap

wew lad

aside from QA, is there anything different between this and already well-known supply management platform projects?

i'm reading the wp, but in the meantime I'm curious what any current holders have to say

is this thing going to have nodes?

They said yes, but that's probably not for immediately.

probs worth picking up like 10k then, considering its cheap now

“What Ambrosus is looking to really develop a full ecosystem and focus on pharmacy/food. to do this they’re going to build sensors in a lab they funded (from the ICO) in January. They’re literally going to build IoT sensors that can measure stuff that doesn’t yet exist (chemical composition/protein levels/molecular makeup I believe) what this does is nothing like what Walton or Wabi are doing.. they’re more focused on JUST tracking stuff.. Ambrosus is tracking stuff, but also showing proof of provenance (origin).. it is a complete tamper proof solution.. the sensors will measure stuff that matters to food supply chains AND pharmacy.

So in laymen terms they’re looking to measure more precise things, and not just broad based RFID/logistics tracking.. so they’ll corner the markets for where precision measurements matter (food/pharmacy to begin with).. on top of that they’re building a protocol layer that will allow developers to build tools on top of them.. that will allow developers to build solutions for other supply chains and profit from when they’re used.

That should help you kind of differentiate a bit.. high level but it is a starting point, hope that helps.”

just wait for wednesday, and find out,
when its too late..

they mentioned it before..

thanks user

i'm not sold on it just yet, but i haven't heard anything else like it. i hope AMB becomes successful in the long run, seems like a bullish investment

what happens wednesday

News and new roadmap

VEN does what AMB does and more and already has partnerships with major companies such as DNVL.

ven is 20x bigger faggot
i hodl a strenght-MN
hold both brainlet

No, it doesn't. VEN and AMB are approaching the supply-chain issue from completely different angles, and targeting completely different geographies.
VEN/WTC - Asia
AMB/MOD - Europe
SHIP - Americas

Whats weird is the distributor gets the coins. I'm not sure what to think of this token mechanic. Like the people who end up with the product (store, hospital) gets the keep the coins.
You guys think its a good metric. End customers will like it but will end customers demand it. Supply chain shit makes it cheaper for the manufacturer IMO why not have them keep the coin for adopting it.

Ven is partnered with DNV GL, which is going to have their 80 000 clients use Ven, and guess what homie, DNV GL is in europe

Enjoy your bags.

enjoy my dick in ur ass

Seriously if you've read the whitepaper on this one, it is fucking ridiculous. Is it going to be useful? im sure it will. But it will take fucking 20 years before this shit will be mainstream.

Who do you think will be first to use blockchain and crypto in general, fuckers who work with food or robotic/AI/SoME?

If you wanna get rich quick, invest in hi-tech/robotic/AI etc. or be poor and shove spartagus in your ass for 20 years with your fucking lettuceambrosus. Fuck you and your lettuce.

Sold my Tron and doubled my AMB bag last night.

Sold all my amb and other shit few days ago and went all in on Matrix am i gonna make it bro?

you must have a fucking foodfetish you fat fuck
talking about mainstream adoption
the NDA's will show you what real-life adoption looks like

stay AMBlet

Can't believe this only has a 100 million dollar market cap. Genuine thanks to whoever first shilled me, I'm gonna make it

More news in 8 hours, I think it will be another Korean exchange listing.

Almost 25% increase in 24 hours. Is this another pump and dump that AMB is known for?

more like funding from the EU (food 2030)

It only had one, the rest was fluctuation.

It will be Asian news

You must feel really good about yourself. I wonder what it's like being so bright.

>been on the project since October
>out of the sudden all communication channels are littered with pajeets screaming MOON MOON out of nowhere
>low effort shilling on Veeky Forums
I should cut while I still can right?

FOMO in while you still can

yes, you should

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if people got red wojak'd in a few hours at most.

We've reached escape velocity.
See you at 2$

$1 EOD

Damn we moonin

it's a great PND
damn wish i held more for today though, i scalped mine already

I went from 5600 to 7300, I guess I'll buy back when the retards leave

because this shit is actually mooning bro
wtf is wrong with you guys

Im 100% positive that you will, couple years from now you will drive around with your fancy car, your hair is blowing in the warm wind and the sun is hugging you like asomeone warm blanket. Its a nice day to ride around for fun since youre retired and dont have to work anymore. You feel like checking out the beach, you take a left turn and head there, right before the beach you drive past a beatiful park, you see something. You stop your car, take of your Raybans and look closer. "What is that guy doing?" You say, as you see one of these ambrosusfags fucking the lawn furiously and shoveing carrot in their asses at the same time. Tip btc if you enjoyed. 12uejP7m5PKBf4iGwD3eXULpccqZpqQ6nE

this. This fagbrosus FOMO is ridiculous.