Ausfag here. By the time i wake up LINK is going to be worth a dollar isn’t it...

Ausfag here. By the time i wake up LINK is going to be worth a dollar isn’t it? Feels alright considering I bought 10k a week ago

around half of a dollar

just be patient and hold link long term (6 month+). ignore the fud

this will be like ADA and IOTA pumps

whether the coin serves its purpose or not, at some point there will be massive expectation fomo

Who is this slut? Instagram?

already is in ausbux

Fuck I might be living an identical life. Bought 10k about a week ago, and another 5k yesterday.

Cheers cunt

Been holding 10k since november. It seems like a good project. I only wish that this fudd would calm down and team takes a step towards marketing this thing.

I sold 2/3 my linkies. I miss them. Not because I think it will moon, but I feel less like a part of the meme magic now. I'm sitting on the cash still. I might dump it all into ICX or REQ. Will I ever feel like a stinky linky again?

this semen demon... who is she ?

WHY DOES MY DEPOSIT TO BTCMARKETS TAKE SO LONG AAAAAAA I NEED TO BUY LINKIES NOWW NOW NOWWWWW

Just waiting for the dump to buy some more at 0.45

Mind i save this link, senpai?

Sure user, it's all yours!

Source on milky?

name please

you can't just make any screencap into a chainlink cube

Problem with hot Aussie women is they've already been fucked by 50 Chads and never fuck guys under 6 feet tall. They also badly.

Meant to say age badly

But yes, LINK is guaranteed money by eoy and beyond

SELL SELL SELL It's going to dump. This is fake p&d just like SIBOS

Unlike SIBOS, this conference yielded tangible results

We do something in March maybe.. no partnerships.. nothing

tangible results.. m8

lol imagine being under 6ft tall. How terrifying.

... YEAH... SOUNDS HORRIBLE