Super cheap coin

I'm looking to buy some dirt cheap coin in hopes that its value will grow up in the future. I'm not investing a lot of money so I'm not worried about losing it. What should invest in?

buy KIN bro

EVE

ELECTRA (ECA)
Damn coin crashed an exchange as it was pumping and people are losing faith. As soon as it is listed on a big exchange the pump will continue.
It’s 2/10 of a cent and will easily make it to a penny on a new exchange and ten cents after that

COLX

I can't find any of these coins on Binance. Wth?

BIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTT

look at boldpure or a weed coin

to strike an untapped vein of gold you'll have to search far away from all the other miners

Chainlink is still very cheap. This year it will be around 20-60

You can find it in Binance

BURST, cop now boi

thing is I already bought chainlink with some small investment, but now I have just some pocketmoney that I wanna throw into some true dirt cheap coin. So majority of my investment is already put on chainlink

Unironically Turtlecoin. Still in the lunatic early investor phase.

WANDX

K.
If you are me you would buy Dent. Not a particular cheap token, in top 100. But potential for good gains.
9 days till their android app is released.

POLL

Binance has a fairly tough listing process, you're not gonna find le massively undervalued shitcoin which might go x100 on there.

Unironically Odyssey. Hype always wins. Don't forget to sell near the top.

Turtlecoin

OPT.

EXRN

You wont find it on Binance though, try iDex

To put things into perspective...
Dent is about $.02 cents
Telcoin is about $.004 cents
EXRN is $.00005
You can afford orders of magnitude more EXRN than any other coin ITT, and small movements will make big gains.

secretgod.io