Are we going to double top?

I don’t understand.. that wasn’t a big enough correction. Why are we back at 11k?

I'm tired of this shit too.

It's too unpredictable. Like some other user said: This market is not rational.

And you know what. That has been proven before so many fucking times that I'm starting to accept my analysys are just delusions of control.

Don't fud yourself out of this bullrun. It's the same shit as the last two major dips

holding is not a meme kek

assimilate

Seriously.. we should’ve seen AT LEAST a pullback to $9,500, but the $8,000’s or even high $7,000’s would’ve been healthier. This doesn’t seem like organic growth

You told me it was going to 10200. I'm never listening to Veeky Forums again.

It's artificial it's gonna crash ANY MOMENT NOW

We went from $7,800 to $11,000 in just a couple days dude.. that’s not sustainable

>30 min chart
>Look at the current chart
>go back to dec when it first breached 11k
>charts are similar as fuck
>somehow it's supposed to crash this time
>ok, enjoy being poor.

>why isn't the market following my arbitrary rules and expectations

We're going to 200k

TA is useless in market like this which is manipulated.

What the fuck is a rational market.

this

define what is healthy in a market with valuations thousands of multiples greater than any justified fundamentals

We also went from 10k to 6k in a couple of days, everyone seems to forget that.

No. Btc was oversold at $7k. You people still dont understand lol. The bull market never ended. Dips are like slingshots, they wind things up. Btc is going to 13 or 14k eom.

Long live Cliff !

on Veeky Forums 'healthy market means 'it goes down when i sell and up when i buy'

Have some patience you stupid fuck.

Yep Clif is the voice of God

>1d and 12h charts
>look at the current chart
>go back to 2014
>charts are similar as fuck
>somehow it's supposed not to crash this time
>ok

Just wait. You've waited this long and it is most certainly goi to drop to at least 9100.

50k by tomorrow, BUY BUY BUY

I feel similar enough, set it at 8930

>they suspect nothing
>begin phase 2

I just bought 100k

>apparently nothing has changed between 2014 and now
>ok

Can someone please text me when the dump starts? I don't want to miss it. If you could text me "SELL" as soon as it begins and then "BUY" when it's over and starts pumping again I would really appreciate that thanks

BUY

Dubs of truth! I want to believe.

>he sold at 6k

Checkddddd dub dubs

This is a tiny market that now has institutional money filtering in. Nothing unexpected about this at all.

it already began, whales support current price to sell before dump so price will hold for about 5 more hours

>whales throws around 40k bitcoins just to support 10900
this shit is getting ridicolous

Fire sale before everyone notices the obvious situation explodes in everyone's faces. There are no other life boats available that aren't priced in fiat and crypto is the only reasonable and generally accessable solution to use given the underlying math problems tied to fiat currency.

Remember it's got nothing to do with debt anymore. It's got to do with faith in fiat. The more they print, the faster prices rise and the quicker everyone evacuates the old economy.

This is just the beginning of the largest data migration in history. Because that's all the money is now. Data and getting the values assets out of one junk pile into the net new, just like dot.com 2.0. The users of the system are responsible for moving the old assets out before the fiat is rendered valueless.

Price will collapse soon enough, my prediction is based on unconfirmed transactions - during the bull run it peaked just shy of 300k, right now its barely maintaining a small 5k transaction mempool.

This means noone is transacting, which means there's hardly any money flowing around, which means the price can't be supported for much longer.

I sold already, I'll buy back maybe at 8k, we'll see.

The attempts to peak are failing. Wea are not even getting close to previous peak at 11.2k. No normie cash is coming it and whales bought already. That means they gotta dip it.

Yea. All you see is small 0.01-2 btc trades.

why don't you answer my question you fucking pussy

>1 post by this ID
The shills are getting desperate

Lol this is horribly wrong

>11K!

>TA faggots on suicide watch
Jesus, I hope this is ironic and you're not actually that retarded.

Thats because its not over, and we're going to 3K

How are you so sure?

Unironically this

TA barely works in the stock market with 100+yrs of data. Meme lines don't mean shit, this market is 24/7, global and has low entry. You don't know if a billionaire is pumping a coin or an investment fund is buying in. You don't if a drug lord has decided to start hiding his trillions in XMR. You don't know shit about the real in/outflows to the system so you don't know shit about what's going to happen

/thread

>organic growth
With all of the whales and insider trading, do you really think it had organic growth before?

Honestly i have no idea what the fuck the market is doing anymore. I'm staying out of it for now until there's an obvious trend

Look at how low the volume is right now, it's going to drop sometime. I'm just surprised it's been taking this long. I've seen this double top multiple times this past year in the crypto/btc market

yeah coinbase volume is dead and so is BTC transactions: everyone is jerking off to the low fees-- it's because no one is using the network!

So i guess nobody saw those endless 30 btc orders a few days ago. And in between those there were 0.5 btc spams like this:

0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 30 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.5 30

Just "smart" money coming in casually.