CND and 18c

>CND and 18c
Name a more iconic duo

Other urls found in this thread:

cindicator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This coin is so heavily manipulated~

CND and $1. Trust me this will piss you off way more in 3 months when it hovers around $1 for 5 months.

Seriously the most undervalued utility token. If you aren't holding this, your missing out.

Hmmmm.... sage and report?

Shut up and buy faggots

I have over 300k and I'm pretty active in the community. The previous month's indicators were ~65% correct not counting the ico calls. That's pretty good considering how volatile it has been the last 45 days.

Prior to the crash it was up to 85% correct on their indicators. I'm going to accumulate to professional come hell or high water.

kek this, CND follows the most predictable cycle

>moon hard
>consolidate a little bit lower
>keep consolidating
>still not done yet
>moon even harder
>repeat

>>CND and 18c
>Name a more iconic duo
CND and 17c

why didn't they use their "future prediction machine" to predict this?
You gullible retards deserve to get scammed.

you might want to read on what this token actually does

What's the story here?
Where do the predictions come from?

>Seriously the most undervalued utility token
>Doesn't know about CAPP, SNC or BNTY

Good luck kiddo.

Wisdom of the crowd. Also, you get paid in ethereum the more accurate your predictions are.

from experienced TA/investors, algorithms, AI learning, and people who are tested to be accurate with CND's prediction program

you can make your own predictions and can be rewarded up to 1 BTC every month if you're accurate

There's a few other products offered if you have enough to like arbitrage bots and shit.

cindicator.com/

I did read, but I don't buy scamcoins. I just like to laught at retards that are holding bags even thought they were warned multiple times by multiple people on biz that this is complete bullshit.

BTW...CND chose BNTY as one of the must buy ICO's. Can you imagine if you had put $1000 into BNTY at the ico phase?

>Can you imagine if you had put $1000 into BNTY at the ico phase?
Yeah, you'd have $500 now.

fine by me bro, I bought in at less than half a cent so idgaf, bags can literally never be heavy at this point

if someone who makes money off giving signals gives a signal to buy a signal product that is competition to him, you'd be stupid as fuck not to buy into it.

But you do you. When we hit $1 try not to be too salty in my thread ok?

Wrong. 1 BNTY was $0.0165.

The current price is $0.147. That's almost x9 the intial investment.

>Wrong.
>What is humour.

Anyway "can you imagine?" is a question posed as if the profits were monumental. 9x from an ICO is fucking weak. I say this as a BNTY bag holder who probably has more than you.

Well that's the current price of BNTY. You could have sold at .8 before the crash. You could have pocketed 48k on a 1k investment.

>9x initial investment in a 5 month time period is weak
>30x initial if you sold around the top 1 month after ICO ended

you do realize 90% ICOs literally fucking fall over and die or are exit scams right?

>You could have sold at .8 before the crash
Quality hindsight trading mate.

Not my fault you didn't sell once there were clear signs the market was tanking. Besides, if you were in the ICO I don't see why you're so bummed about only 9x your money.

Pigs get fed. Hogs get slaughtered. Which one are you?