Bear trap or bull trap?

bear trap or bull trap?

you don't know what those terms mean
kys

how about no meme names and it's going to do whatever because no one can predict the market

very unhelpful.
sad.

Or the most helpful

50%-50%

Bull trap inside a bear trap.

You are in Denial OP. You are investing in good projects though, it will come back stronger than ever

wow

Clearly bull trap otherwise it's an unhealthy bull run. Needs to go back 6k again for it to have a nice run.

> It can't go up because I want to buy in cheap

You sold at 6k didn't you RajPaj

The volume for this last bull run speaks for itself. It's pretty average and nothing like last year's bull run.

>It can’t go down because I’m holding

thats BTC

text book bull trap

It should be completely obvious to literally everyone who calls themselves a biznessman, so I'll just answer you question with the abbreviation: BT

If it breaks over 12k we will have a confirmed uptrend and while you'll see dips along the way we will reach new ATHs.

Kekekekekekek jk. Do you guys really not understand that there are a handful of people who own the majority of the world's BTC and literally control the price? They have billions of dollars to play with. You turds are buying $200 of BTC at a time. They buy $20MM with, then a million of you FOMO in and they dump. They keep repeating that cycle until normies stop buying, like when we hit close to 20k. Then they dump like crazy to drive the price way down so normies start buying back in "WOW WHAT A BARGAIN". They drive it iPad help more normies regain confidence. Then they dump little by little because "nothing can ever go straight up" and normies start to think "wow how stable is this, just like a stock! I'll buy more!" Then when normie money dries up its dump time again.

How hard is this to understand? Stop making predictions. When the market is green, buy. When it starts going deep red, sell.

Just like last year is a bull trap.
That run from 5k to 20k was one hell of a bulltrap.

Whales are leading the small fishes into the 12k trap, and the big dump that ends the bubble will come.

not a fucking clue
let me let me look at my TA
yeah I was right, not a fucking clue

Link trap, all your money will go to link

>When the market goes green, buy. When it starts going deep red, sell

Isn't BTC the new godl?

There's no ending this until governments are regulating. It's a playground right now. People are getting filthy rich. You think they will just suddenly stop that? It'll go up, it'll go down. It's not a bubble, it's a fucking roller coaster from the beginning.

Just call me the boginater

obvious bull run inside a bear trap, which means a bear run is imminent, increase your stacks 10x and strap in for the moon dive!

shhh brother
you have been visited by a disciple of shhh
stop your hate thread
put away your pinkie mans

come back when the pattern forms, not before pajeet

guys I want to sleep. whats the price when I wake up