Why the fuck didn't i buy this when under 1$?!!

why the fuck didn't i buy this when under 1$?!!
i was waiting for it to dip, had to leave civilization for a couple of days (repairing electricity network that got btfo by the snow), no internet, now it's already 1.5$. FUUUUUUUUU
does anyone see it dipping back to 1$ or so? any generous user out there? (i'll just leave this here: 0x76A1bC0057446856721d6e44353e3F12cd74A8EF)

Fuck off beggar.

If you wanted to buy it then, it's not too late now. You're not buying because of a 50% change, when it can rise 50x? Even if it goes only up to 5$ as I've seen mentioned in another thread, you're still golden. Stop yer bitchin and beggin and buy some you motherfucker

Just wait. I wanted to buy when it was below 1$ but was at work and couldnt.
Waiting for a dip since then. Im not gonna give in. Its gonna happen. It always happens.

I wouldn't be so sure, not with all the stuff happening in the next couple of months. Shl airdrop, binance, mainnet. I think we're going up from here. Also man up op and buy if you want it so badly you jew

lucky me bought 10k at 0.5

IT WILL FUCKING DIP YOU HEAR ME IT WILL FUCKING DIP AND YOU BETTER HOPE SO

rubbing salt into the wound eh? fuck you. i thought biz wasn't so heartless

Im about to buy 30 eth worth. Watch the pump boys.

But biz was shilling this every single day you big fuck. Your loss

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

comfy hold since 8 cents nigga
poorfag though so only holding 7k

BTC or ETH?

ETH. Already did it. Wasn't too big eventually. Bought a big chunk of a sell wall. Debating whether I should drop another 25k on this so I have 200k PRL.

Do it. Let’s make this motherfucker parabolic

>about to shove another 3 eth in.

You can find your own kind of people on a site called reddit.

Takeoff guys, I'm 70% in

where the fuck did you hear about it at that time?

You get that info from Veeky Forums.

Sold half of it last ATH. Now during the dips been gradually rebuying my stack.

I think the SHL whitepaper is gonna be released in the next couple of days. So thats why I decided to drop another 50k in it today.

Comfy on 193k until the airdrop/mainnet/binance.

so you saw a thread and said ok fuck it, i'm all in on this one

Yes. Lowcap gem threads were great around that time.
I bought into the devs sell wall.

Also: not all in. Already worked my way up from 14k to 50k around that time thanks to VTC, IOTA and SUB.

So that 10k was profit from profit. Still the best purchase i've made to date.

bought prl at around 3 cents. just searched for new gems and found prl. checked the website/wp, watched the video and was fascinated by this simple idea.

also buzzwords like iota and ethereum triggered me to buy instantly prl :D

any advice for new coins? i'm fucking desperate at this point.

Not really new coins on my radar.
My two biggest holds right now are PRL and REQ.

Just keep an eye out for lowcap threads and watch the hype. But right now isn't a good time for them, we need another bullrun to make sure you don't pick duds.

ok thanks man

Men just wait two days and it will dump as tards fomo into btc / ETH when they move.

not when it's climbing 15% per day

You must have missed what already happened a week or two ago. Went a bit higher than it is now then btc and ETH moved and it dumped back to .00098 eth.

News comes out and people buy in for 2-3 days and it shoots up 30% in a day. Then they fomo into better shorter term coins when they realize that the airdrop is more than a month out.

theres a big sell wall up now :/