CRIPPLE

>positive media reports and major developments
>bleeds and stagnates

DO SOMETHING YOU PIECE OF SHIT AAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTl5zdf3OuI
globalcoinreport.com/ripple-moves-to-revolutionize-traditional-banking/
newsbtc.com/2018/02/19/south-korea-back-command-bitcoin-trading-volume-hits-new-high/
interledger.org/rfcs/0003-interledger-protocol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He fell for the normie trap coin

>didn't buy ETC or ETH before the moon
Better get in ETC quick user! We're headed for $300!

this is a long term hodl, need to wait for more banks to jump on the xRapid platform (XRP).

Don't stress, if it dips, buy more and wait for summer / EOY to draw any conclusions, if it stays 1 USD EOY I'll consider it dead end.

You do realize holding ripple is the dumbest idea you could do?

Do you understand Cripple is issued and not mined? If banks use it for transfers then they will demand a locked value with the USD.

I have much more faith in the guys at Tether. At least they have gold backing up their issued assets. They make a profit from the steady increase in gold and silver prices while storing the exact value of USD in their coin like a bank.

Nocoiner here. Why has Tether's price been exactly $1 for like 2 years now?

>t. brainlet that doesn't understand shit.

For the systems they have in place that use XRP price fluctuations are not a problem. Volatility doesn't matter because transactions take seconds. They also intend to cover differences from the company's funds for parties that are worried, if any discrepancies arise due to volatility. Stay silent if you don't know shit.

Because it is locked to the value of the USD. When USDT is issued they buy the USD equivalent in securities. The guys at tether have accounts to report their books.

Basically they are the central bank for USDT buy creating and destroying USDT. This sounds bad buy the swap is a 1 of 1 currency swap and not fractional reserved like how your bank robs you.

stop spreading fud, it's not mineable -> I don't care.
This is the process, xRapid is the orange box and automates purchases of XRP at best exchange rates.

1) Customer wants to send fiat.
2) Banks takes fiat and xRapid provides appropriate amount of XRP and sends it over d. network.
3) At destination XRP is again converted to fiat.
4) Done.

All in 3 seconds.

There is no locked value anywhere.

2) is at best current exchange rate of XRP.

XLM + IBM is going to eat ripple alive.

>implying banks want to use xrp instead of making their own clone
>implying banks can hold USD in XRP for a pending clearance of payment
No, they would just make a XRP clone for themselves. The Federal Reserve won't allow a direct currency exchange at the bank. USDT does this at the buyer and seller level simplifying legal traversing.
Gtfo of here you clown.

I'm invested in both, your point is pure speculation.

>impling the Fed wants to hold assets from a third party
LMFAO

>Fed
are you retarded?

Are you? Explain how the Ripple coin would be accepted and implemented by Congress & the Federal Reserve loan requirement standard for issuing of legal tender?

The Ripple team better have some friends in the highest positions at the behest of the international banking system.

They will not submit control to a their party you simple clown.

bought 500 yesterday, potential for
adoption is a major factor when deciding what i should be investing in and ripple has a lot going for it kn that regard since they’re actually actively engaged with industry and the market outside lf
crypto

why the fuck would Ripple needed to be accepted and implemented by Congress & Federal Reserve?

yes, It's the only d. network (that doesn't have scaling issues) that basically doing anything with real world, anyone who thinks that crypto like BTC/ETH/[Insert Any Shitcoin Here] is going to replace banks is delusional and beyond retardation.

If it's so easy to establish a network like that why haven't they done it themselves yet? Why are banks and financial institutions lining up for pilots? The whole of Japan will be using it for internal (internal, not even cross-border) payments because they don't have tech as good as this.

>The Federal Reserve

Who the fuck cares about the USD? You guys are a fucking relict. There are more lucrative institutions and banks outside and they're the first clients. They can hold XRP and they will hold XRP, because it is/will be worth it after weighing the options. Fuck off, pajeet.

Bingo bongi

I honestly have no idea who keeps pushing the price down this much

Seriously tho, this is getting ridiculous by now. I've been monitoring it for days now and someone just keeps piling up several BTC sell walls one below another.

Still confident in 14-15k SATs target by EOM tho

calm down

CNBC Say Ripple XRP Will Be The "New International Financial System"

youtube.com/watch?v=YTl5zdf3OuI

could be way back investors dumping, eventually it will go up, with each bank adoption the total supply will decrease

WOW

Surely you see that our entire world is collapsing under too much debt or general jewsury by central banks and governments? We will see continued economic collapse and distrust for governments and banks will turn into resistance. Not saying banks will go away everywhere for everyone but that will be the case in some places. And cryptos can help ppl n those situations.

How long will banks pilot XRP for?

Yeah people said this same retarded shit when it was $0.20 and below. Then of course you fucking retards were BTFO when the people who held sold near $4. It was the top performing coin of 2017. Nothing beat its percentage gains from the beginning of January to the end of December.

I'm not into crypto for the moral, I just want to make money.

And it should make you a bunch since you are in during the earliest phases of its adoption.

Enough with this meme. 2013 was the early phase. Everything is overbought now

yeah, it will ever get to 10$ meme

They've only been paid shilling Ripple since before the ICO gee you think there's fatigue

We get paid with gainz.

How many do you own?

mt gox resetted everything. we're still early

lmfao, then what happened literally 2 months ago?

Ripple is NOT true crypto. Its normie garbage

Just Short this hoe and move on anons. this is a really bad hodl.

XRP =\= Ripple why don't you want to het that in your low IQ head?

XRP is the currency of settlement in their network if the two parties can't agree on one. They aren't going to be sending 6 GORILLION dollars worth of XRP. XRP only pays the transaction fees and is maybe used if the banks decide they can't trust each other. But I believe the banks are going to be making their own tokens on the XRP network and using those to settle

LINK?

You realize the Federal Reserve isn't a government institution, right? It's private, has shareholders, and pays out 6 percent dividends to it's shareholders. While bankrupting your future purchasing power with inflation and money printi- I mean Quantitive Easing. The Fed is one of the most corrupt and shitty institutions in all of the history of the world. The worst part is that not very many people know they are privately owned. Those shareholders I was talking about... Good luck finding their identities

I have like 5 coins that beat XRP's ROI in all of 2017. And that's just what I hold, I'm sure there are more. Quit pulling shit out of your ass to support your tottering, feeble points

the words of expert lads, absolute state of biz

I'm tired of debunking all the fudders, die poor.

It's on their website, fren. But just keep shouting MUH BANKS!!! Ten trillion dollars in XRP will be transacted daily!!!

Do you guys not realize how normie brain works?

>Oh, this thing is popular and super cheap at the moment, it might become the next bitcoin!!!

This is why shitcoins like XVG and TRX moon as well. I still think XRP is above them tho.

XRP will pump when Asia decides to pump it.

globalcoinreport.com/ripple-moves-to-revolutionize-traditional-banking/

According to Coinmarketcap Bithumb is the world’s fifth largest exchange with over a billion dollars in daily trade for all crypto assets. Ripple is currently the top traded coin on the exchange with over $300 million traded in XRP/KRW in the past 24 hours.

newsbtc.com/2018/02/19/south-korea-back-command-bitcoin-trading-volume-hits-new-high/

What a puff piece. Have an actual scholarly paper written by Interledger, the network protocol that the XRP token uses:

interledger.org/rfcs/0003-interledger-protocol/

I know it's long and has big words in it, but if you need interoperability between ledgers, that means you're not using the same one. If the banks are just going to be buying and selling XRP by the millions daily, why would they need Interledger?

Got proof you pajeet?

this is blockchain technology you retard
XRP is a token that alows to transer of value over the internet

It takes 3 secs to send fiat over the border (using XRP) and back to fiat

what the fuck are you blathering about?

I fell for the xrp hype wen I got on.. I realize its purpose like...xlm.. is to get mainstream on board crypto, look at asia, and it's upcoming pos/crypto systems.. normal/casuals will be recharging these pseudo/crypto cards with xrp because its a buck a standard baseline, a number they are comfortable for irl purchases... not .00123 btc

i know that feel bro

There's a limited amount of XRP, banks if they want to get on xRapid (which uses XRP)
will need to purchase XRP from Ripple Co. at market price. If there's not enough XRPs
the price will increase and everyone wins. And remember you are here because you
want to make money not because you think that banks are evil and that shitcoins will
replace banks. XRP has many advantages, like basically instant transaction at virtually 0 cost.
It's the best net for fast money transfers. NO SHIT banks want to get on this when currently
if you want to send fiat from US to UK using current banking system it takes DAYS, I repeat DAYS.
It's faster to take the money on the plane with you than send it using current banking system.
The sooner you adopt this the longer you have an edge over your competition.

Pic related. Orange box is xRapid automating purchase of desired amount of XRP at current exchange rate. I hope you can grasp it, retards. So no noone is fixing any prices, and nobody is printing XRP as they please.

A blockchain is nothing but a distributed ledger. You could have had a blockchain in ancient Sumerian times, block time would have been shit though. You know how you can make tokens on the Ethereum network and transact value that way? Banks can do that with the Ripple network, and then they only have to pay very little transaction fees. A year's worth of transactions on the Ripple network will cost around $100. Kinda like how you can send ten million dollars of an ERC-20 token with only 70 cents in Eth. BANKS DON'T HAVE TO TRANSACT IN XRP, IT'S TO PAY TRANSACTION FEES

only redditors still hold ripple

kys pajeet, I don't have energy for this

So what you're saying is my hate for Ripple and centralized bullshit is greater than your love of something that allegedly made you rich? Gotcha. To anyone else reading this thread, look around and you'll see that what I'm saying is true. The only reason it mooned like fuck recently was dumbass normies not knowing what circulating supply means.
>I'm getting in on the next Bitcoin at 30 cents!!!

Big if true

do normies not know traps are gay?
should we tell them?

you might as well buy niggercoin, while it is handed out to actual niggers in africa for free

you are being niggered

and who is going to buy and sell the tokens?