Ethpy

Could someone explain to me why Veeky Forums get so triggered by ethypramid.io posts? Considering this token was spawned by Veeky Forums anons who got burned by Powh devs, Im surprised some folks really haven't taken time to understand what actually happening. The literal child of Veeky Forums has finally come but you'll cowards just want to abort it, like the terrible fathers you are.
>but link is totally legit!!11

Has Veeky Forums ever made a coin better than this?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PYRAMIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

GTFO of here unless you're here to tell me more about LINK.

so, its a
>homebrew from Veeky Forums anons
>transparent both in how it works and why its being done
>international
>operates in it own market ecosystem, unrelated to the ups and downs of other coins
>pays out in ETH
>compound interest from reinvesting dividends
>produces dividends from just keeping your money there
>exit scam proof
>safe, cant be hacked and run by a heartless robot
>can only die from lack of interest

last week you said it would stop, now its up 100 ETH from then.

bump

Actually your shilling worked for me. But just because I'm broken and dead inside for losses in margin trading.

havent been able to finad anyone to articulate why this is so bad that isnt just FUD they made up on the spot after not even looking at the project.
really weak, i was hoping for some good analysis and Discussion but maybe this place is as dead as they say

>just FUD they made up on the spot after not even looking at the project
>mfw this describes 90% of Veeky Forums posts...

Volume is way down. Way, way down.

We get the idea - but it's just not happening. Veeky Forums wants money NOW - not a year from now. Anyone with the patience for this is already in it - and just holding it. 0 movement.

Half the problem is the name user. I've a good mind to just put up a site, hook it up to the contract and rebrand it myself as something less alienating to normies. Do you all a favor.

Make any gains?

Go for it imo.

>volume is down, way down
actually its gone up 100 ETH since last week so id say volume is way up. For volume to be "down" would people be selling? why is it that everyone who bought last week is still holding then? See this is what im talking about, your just spewing made up shit! Baseless shit at that.

also, if you think you can do it better then by all means try. But by admitting you wouldnt change anything but the name, you admit we are correct and that this IS a big deal.

Yeah, I might do it kek.

How about "Ethbank"?

Ya know.......just thinking about this - I like the idea of how it pays out on buying and selling, as well as the token increase.

But what if you flattened the curves out? Right now one of my gripes is that the dividends are already too diluted to pay out much at the current level. And normies will freak out about the token getting so much more expensive. I'd like to be able to use this as a kind of bank - safe on-chain storage. Losing 20% is too high though to use this quite like that.

Ok, fuck it, I'm gonna fork this and call it Ethbank after fucking around with the numbers. Shill it to normies.

And why not use the funds held in more interesting ways? Do a bunch of games with them as backing? Pay the holders for the honor?

Thanks OP! There's sime great ideas in this thing - applicable to more than just a ponzi.

All of the FUD comes from the original creator of PoWHCoin - PonziBot. He didn't believe in PoWHCoin and sold too soon. He made a second version called PoWH Shadow and loaded it up with ETH beforehand in the hopes of getting returns that he missed out on in the original PoWHCoin.

PoWH Shadow was poorly programmed and not soon after it got released the contract broke. About 700 ETH was permanently locked inside of the contract. A whale lost 232 ETH on PoWH Shadow and has put a bounty on PonziBot's head.

Since then PonziBot has been desperately trying to make a successor to EthPyramid but has failed to do so. He made a clone of EthPyramid and it failed so now he resorts to FUDing the original EthPyramid and shilling his new PoWH clone. Time is ticking for PonziBot, he needs a succesful pyramid clone before the 232 ETH whale sends out a hitman to assassinate him.

How is it baseless? I just read the site, there's charts there.

For the last couple of days it is down - what like $1.50 or so per Ether? Better than nothing - but yeah, this thing is all about movement. That was a nice spike the other day, sure.

I don't hate the idea - I think it's really clever. But it needs refinement. And a rebrand.

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

there is this huge drama unfolding right here and Veeky Forums is the battle ground. Its so incredibly exciting and intricate. This shit will be recorded for posterity one day

Yeah PonziBot is a faggot. Why anyone would EVER trust that prick is beyond me.

Keep it up anons. I might chuck a bit in, more just to show some support and on the offchance it moons.

Nobody cares they’re just jizzing themselves over link

Volume and price are not related that way. If volume is down that means the asset isn't being bought or sold in late amounts. Bitcoin's price is high but it's volume is at a two year low, for example.

I dont think that is true. I think a shit ton of people would really , really care if they understood what they were sitting on

Hi, user.

The reason we've stuck with the name which is so blatantly at cross-purposes with sense is for the exact same reason that you may find yourself falling into a legal trap if you were to use the name "Ethbank". Masquerading as a pseudo-investment vehicle. Even if the fees on buy and sell were *tiny*, you'd be on very shaky legal ground.

Anyway, if this inspired you to do some tinkering around with the blockchain, then that's a positive result in my book!

Take care!

ya but when you say it like that, it implies its been down for weeks or something. When instead, the truth is, sundays have always been the weakest buying days. The day before, friday and saturday, accumulated over 70ETH in two days so thats why i protest your post

theoretically you don't have to call it a bank but people will treat it like that

which is what i'm doing

holding my eth anyway, nice to get dividends on it as well

Woah there, defensive much? Shill your shit, I'm not stopping you. Just saying it makes no sense to say "the price is high, so people must be buying it".

thing is the price will probably only get higher for a while, if one person in this got a youtuber to make a video there would be so much dumb money flowing in this thing would moon

it's Veeky Forums's own coin, and Veeky Forums should promote it everywhere they can (after getting in themselves of course)

The same argument could be made for EPY. We try to make it clear that this isn't to be taken seriously, but we're confident that the mathematics and the stability does what it says on the tin. We've previously vowed not to put a different front-end up with a different name, as that's... I don't know, it feels slimy.

I despise people referring to EPY as an Ether Bank, but I can see why the name has stuck. As you said yourself - you don't have to call it what it is for people to treat it as such.

The EPY name is just to make sure we have our own legal iceberg to cling on to. Should that cost us a degree of market, then so be it. We're being faithful to a set of decisions we made when we started. :)

Cheers!

im defending my position so you can eat a dick with your triggger speak and "you made bro" shit.

im saying people are buying it because people bought the most ever a shortest amount of time this weekend, what dont you get..

get it? the highest rte of growth was saturday. So how is this over? can you only hols a coin for a week?

So anyone could make a front end to the same contract though, right, because it's open source? What's to stop someone creating a 'more legit' front-end and then having people buy into that while they are also in the contract?

don't waste your time with this the math is fucked and divs are not working like they should

In theory, nothing. We would have to go to great lengths to distance ourselves from that particular URL though.

got any proof? no? cool

>only buys .5 eth
kek. divine seemed to disagree with that one tho

yeah that sucked but the pyramid is as even as it's ever been (weird concept)

anyone could buy in right now with enough eth and become the top holder, that's the beauty of the contract

Can confirm, I have money in EthPyr but I'm going to pull out. I copied the code and pasted it in remix. Money indeed does get stuck and dividends are not distributed equally among shareholders.

As if you would believe some shitty pictures. Try it yourself in ethereum remix web IDE, lazy faggot.

Oh really the MATH doesnt work? you mean the MATH forom the PHD in math that this contract is based off? The devs didnt INVENT the math you fool, its based of that mathematicians work. If you are going to fud, please pick something other than the math my god you must really be desperate. everytime someone mentions 232 guy these dude come out in droves

math's working fine for me, getting plenty of dividends just fine and the value of my tokens is going up

I'm going to use what's devolving quickly into a mudfight to announce something I've literally just pushed. The Hindi translation of the page is now live. :)

summon the pajeets

I'd like to point out that Dr Hoenicke isn't the only person with a mathematical PhD who looked over this work.

(gentle cough)

Anyway, I've made my announcement, and last time I got baited into several posts I regret.

Take care, everyone!

im in it for the lulz.

my 0.01 ether is gonna make me so rich if this shit takes of... biz better get on board and start shilling this shit hard

powh technology is a hilarious crypto meme and i really think eth pyramid should uitlize it more... proof of weak hands... that shit is hilarious, and tells you exactly whats going on.

fuck the original powh, just steal their brand and call EPY powh 3.0 or sumthin

but a guy who lost $2 million of other people's money and has a vested interest in seeing ethpyramid fall is saying that you guys got the math wrong

i know who i trust here Veeky Forums, enjoying the growth of the ethpyramid

if ponzibot and his cronies got behind this project, than im sure he could easily make his money back, this thing would moon, go global and everyone would be set for life.

Instead, they are too greedy and will instead try to FUD this because they arnt first. really makes you think.

Honestly if you are ever looking to get into these test the shit in remix and take a look at the code just to be safe

Only, you'd need a shitload more ETH right now to even 2x your investment.

it was tested enought. on to the normie moon

>did you know that ethpyramid was beta tested for 20+ hours straight prior to launch with over 4000 eth going in and out?
>did you know that the source code and contract, but not the contract address to prevent early buyers, was release 6 hours prior to launch for public scrapping and testing?
>did you know ethpyramid is solid?

mine is better kek

nice try
but you should test the contract to see how the divs are distributed when the total balance increases, and how much more money needs to be put in to break even.
Buncha faggots here shilling hard af because they have not even broke even on the .2 eth they put in.

>you mean broken like the contract that had an overflow bug in it that locked 800+ eth in a contract
>you mean broken like when the devs intentionally lied and even denied that, their previous coin Powhcoin, also had the same said bugged and tried to hide their failure again
>you mean broken like stealing the money when your finished and trying it again

nice try. Just give up ponzibot, its time to just be one.

meanwhile another .5 ETH hit the contract. get on tha train or miss moon

i'm in profit

much like anyone else who gets in on this now and shills it to normies around the world

while this started as a Veeky Forums coin the vision is much bigger

100k ETH in the contract EOY

Fucking this - it's going exponential after the normies get in

So get in now or stay poor I guess

shilling is picking up, normies are finding this

how long before media picks up this wacky crypto pyramid scheme and all the coinbase faggots flood in wanting to get rich off each other

bump

Without specific examples, it just sounds like you're a brainlet who doesn't understand certain basics, like share dilution as more people buy in. Duh. You're not going to make twice your money if twice the ETH is put in the contract, that wouldn't be sustainable.

your tokens will increase in value though, people keep forgetting that.

got .1 eth for doing nothing without dividends just because people bought in after me

The brainlets who go into these things wouldn't read proper analysis. Sage

making it perfect for shilling to normies on twitter and youtube as an ether bank

normies btfo by neets

bump bump

bamp

FUD harder, shill harder.

The more volatile EPY is the more dividends there will be, especially when it's volatile at low price, the less holders the more % of the dividends.

I hope for a hard dip to buy more.

This just needs one tweet to set it off.

>legal grounds

Well, thats why I'd change a few things. Use the deposits as backing for various games, with profits distributed to holders. Lower fees for buying and selling (so it's a little less punishing), and flatten out the log curve on divs being diluted (if possible). So....it'd be a catchy name for a "Smart Wallet" (tm), and with divs not exclusively generated by buying and selling - not a ponzi.

I'm not in the US though.....that makes things MUCH simpler.

I'm not in the States either. Arguably I'm in a country which is most forgiving of this kind of thing, but I still wouldn't want to put my head on the block like that.

Cloneat emptor, I suppose!

Holy fuck user....make android and iOS apps....use Phone gap....

Those normie fuckers will buy into this by the million......

True. No risk, no gains though.

We're a few days away from dropping the phone gap already. Just a matter of testing. Won't need MetaMask soon enough.

And true, fortune favours the bold, but I didn't work on this to become rich. I did it because it was a challenge and (now that I've seen the raw amount of it available) I really, really like data. :')

mobile app announced holy shit bump.
the day Veeky Forums makes an app

Petty scam, be smart and don't fall for their lies. Coordinated campaign using artificial takeoffs in several countries. It's a worthless exit scam.

Don't go ruining the surprise, man! ;)

You really, really need to work on your definition of 'exit scam', my friend.

Anyway, midnight for me - night all!

Wow dude, unbelievable.

Way to be actually, solidly retarded.

>says the guys posting a girls ass attract attention
ya, where being manipulative huh?

exit scam? didnt be burn this myth last week?
can even happen, the devs arnt even in the top 20 anymore haha you are so lost!
Do you have a single line of resoning that would amke you think this is an exit scam? because i have awhole lot of proof showing this i design to bubble and burst endless number of times, forever if interest last. Who isnt interested?

>cant* reasoning* make* a* whole*

okay, time to stop posting

last bump

Is this shit legal?

Wow, ponzibot - you really are getting desperate.

Guess you've finally thrown in the towel, realized you can't do your maths worth a shit, and have regressed to posting girls on a beach to try to draw attention to your (incoherent) thoughts.

In the words of another shiller of your kind?

SAD

its as legal as as online blackjack, but you are betting on weak hands and you are the house

Hey Norsefire do you have any recommended material to pick up Smart Contracts? any pitfalls i should avoid?