ITS TOO LATE

its too late to make insane gains now. if you have less that 50k your not going to make it.
the reason why is this: new coins keep getting made, less money is coming in. the more coins are made the less they can moon. if you didnt catch the last moon missions in dec like raiblocks or tron at 15sats, your not going to see 50x , 100x in a short amount of tume again.
the,max we can get now is 2x 3x in a month or 10x in a year( with a lot of luck)
the only way to make it is if you make your own ico and scam normies into buying it( even this wont last forever)

You were never going to make it anyway because you're a brainlet

but why am i a brainlet?

explain exactly how you know this or fuck off

>thinks it's to late yet ethereum classic is shooting to the moon

>the more coins are made the less they can moon.
>market cap keeps increasing

Shut up dumbass

what does that even mean?
if more coins are made, and they are almost on a daily basis and the same amount of $ is put in, it dilutes the marketcap of every coin, assuming people sell their coins to buy a new moon mission.
since the coins that can be made are infinte but the money that can come in isnt coins wont moon like before.
the only guys that will win now are either people with 50k 100k or people that make their own scamcoin.
not to talk about all the regulation that there will be in the future

S&P reported that if bitcoin were to go back to $1 the only loser's would be pajeets, and hodl brainlets. Watch the US government make the S&P study become reality.

MARKET CAP OF ENTIRE MARKET IS INCREASING

we had a decrease from 700 to 500.. and in this increase from 280 to 500. nothing really mooned except for pnds.

Pretty much, you can already see the market is saturated right now, news such as partnerships aren't having an affect on coins as they used to and coins aren't mooning as much as before. Market right now is spread out.

Wow you fud faggots are out on force tonight.

Shorting the 11k resistance are we?

zoom out

Not too late at all. Real bubble will be $10-20T. Total cap is around $500B now. So if you just buy bitcoin and a few of the top coins, you will probably get 20-40x gains. If you do a lot of research and trade you could get 10-1,000x on top of that. So still insane potential (to gain and lose).

The reason it will happen is the CIA or FBI will "prove" some banned nation was trading with a pajeet who bought a "Vega" card with bitcoin....

Last week, the U.S. Treasury accused ABLV bank of "institutionalized money laundering," including allowing its clients to conduct business with parties connected to North Korea

commence desperate bear fud threads

why? what im trying to say is that these last 220 billion (500-280) that were injected in the market didnt have any effect on altcoins, most of the top altcoins are still down from ATH and btc is still 50% down from ATH.
how many billions will have to be injected for altcoins to moon again? 500? 800?

>why?

Bought DADI yesterday at sub ICO price, already 2×, expected 10× by end of March.
Bought Matrix AI, 1.3× increase daily expected 100x EOY.
You just gotta realise that by the time a coin hits big exchanges it already did a 10-100× and you can expect maybe a 2x from there.
Just DYOR and invest in solid projects early and if the market as a whole is gonna do a 10× by EOY do the math and realise that 10×100xinitial value is absolutely insane.
Good luck.

no its not a bear FUD thread, it doesnt have anything to do with the price of BTC.
my thread is about minor altcoins not mooning like the past.
also how long will it take for people to figure out that a market cap of 200mil if not 1bil is overvalued for a altcoin company that has never made revenue that has less than 1mil in assets and that doesnt have any contracts

these billions don't get injected, market cap is a meme. 20 billion traded 24hr, what do you think would happen if an additional 20 billion bought next 24hrs

pll. could apply this same logic year ago and look where we are now, you logic is flawed and you are brainlet

>things you hear on Veeky Forums after every bullrun ever starting years ago
just fuck off, will ya. sell all your stuff and post proof or GET FUCKED
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

im about to buy MAN but i dont think it will 100x it would need to have a multi billion market cap

Agree with your point. Shitcoins and scamcoins aren't going to moon like before, people will do their due d, legit projects but flying under the radar are still highly profitable. Too bad many on this board are reliant on others to do research for them when it's so easy.

a year ago is not today. today we have ads on facebook and all over the internet like: buy btc and become rich, buy this ico its the next btc, invest in btc and earn 1k a day...

this

where did you buy DADI plz

you can buy it on idex

Dadi only went 20% thats not x2

was going to write that too

Bullshit. Even in past times, not every coin went 100x. For ICO tokens, a lot never got to ICO price again. That's not going to change, but there still will be coins and tokens that do their 100x, people will simply sell others to buy them.

The time of the 1000x is probably over, though. too many players now, so the starting valuations are already pretty high.

>tfw I have 80k
>mfw I make it

i think 100x is alot.. i think its more likely we see many 10x over a long period of time though(1year).
the reason is people dont want to buy stuff that has already mooned.

Honestly, how can people be this fucking stupid?

well if im stupid please explain why im wrong, smart man

It's never to late.

im not saying it cant moon, but i doubt its worth 1/3 of eth.
bitcoin cah is worth 15% of btc

The thing is right now is not the time for insane growth that just happened in December/January. Right now money will return to Bitcoin and altcoins will go way down. Then once Bitcoin is stable again, altcoins will moon again like it did back in December/January. ICOs right now are saturated so they won't give you the gains like they did last year unless the ICOs shows great concept and great everything.

Sigh. OK I'll bite.
1. There's literally no money in cryptos compared to traditional markets - once hedge funds/private wealth managers start investing and ETFs start rolling in, real money will flow.
2. Just coz there are a lot of new startups doesn't mean they'll all raise funds. How many new non-crypto companies start up on a daily basis around the world? You mean to tell me there will never be another Google/Facebook/Microsoft/Amazon?
3. Marketcap is the most pajeet-tier metric for crypto, and shouldn't be the basis for ANYTHING
4. Literally every number you quoted is pulled straight out from your ass, with no basis whatsoever, implying you've probably never done any real analysis in your life.
5. I've been in crypto for years, and every once in a while there's a retard like you who doesn't understand how markets work, and come on Veeky Forums to have someone calm your pubescent nerves down because you can't take informed decisions on your own.

Ofc you can make gains

>Btc not growing, obvious bull trap
>Short btc with 5x
>Close at 7-8K
>go long for shitalts that biz is forcing

You've just made +200%

>once hedge funds/private wealth managers start investing
but why? invest in altcoins that were financed through ICO? i think ICO financing is a fraudolent way of financing, just a moneygrab, asking for millions to develop some shit software that might not even be used.
why wouldnt hedge funds not invest in ICO directly and why havent they invested in 2016? why would they buy after normal people. they would know before others

>normal people
Normal people are those who bought in to BTC after it crossed 10k
Also, normal people are those who panic-sold BTC as soon as it started free-falling
>why aren't hedge funds all up in this shit
You really think hedge funds spend time and money exploring obscure stuff like crypto? They go after high-risk institutional assets that can be purchased in volumes. VOLUMES.

>You really think hedge funds spend time and money exploring obscure stuff like crypto?
you think you know more than the people that work for hedge funds? of course all of wall street knows about btc and knew it from when it was worth 100$.
normal people are the ones tha bought btc at 1k usd.. i used to buy shit on silk road bought btc at 10$ sold it at 600.. didint have much of it cus it was just laying around in m silk road wallet.
what do you think the ATH for btc will be in 5yrs? 100k 500k 1mil? i think 10k 20k is a very high price for btc now..

If you can't have moons, you make your own from trading on sideways days like today

You only see those because Google is telling Facebook that's what you're interested in. You think Stacy is seeing ads for the newest scamcoins?

yes i saw ico ads on the internet not only facebook(which i dont use) in late 2016 and early 2017.

Bch is literally a copy with some added tweaks.
ETC is literally a copy BUT will remain minable while ETH will be proof of stake.
Also, the number of smart contracts on ETH is ever-growing, so eventually it will make sense to run your ico on ETC while the ETH network is trying to figure out the high fees and how to not get fucked by some crypto felines.

market cap doesn't mean jackshit in crypto
get that through yout thick head since you're obviously a newfag

OP, you're absolutely right. Things are spread out now and it's increasingly unlikely to catch a moonshot. We might well see a 10x overall (MAYBE) but no one's getting rich now unless they already were.

so when their saying 20trillion market cap that doesnt mean anything?

I keep trying to tell biz this but they rather go off on link speculation.

ETC has room to expand outward yet no one is talking about it. Thank god I bought 200 ETC at $20.