ChainLink Team

So these are the masterminds behind chainlink? Wewlad

What a beasts. If i was a virgin i would let them take it

>the cold chad alpha stare of sergey
i came

Sergey is a chad though I have to admit

Can someone shop a cross behind sergey and make it look like the other two are carrying him

>you will never be able to give away your daughters purity to sergey

BRAAP
BR-BR-AAAAAP-AP
BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Why is this allowed?

they look like they'll be retiring soon with all this money from delusional linkes

Okey biz i was walking outside by myself yesterday. It was night and pretty cold, then i saw some fucking pajeets running for their life. They came up to me and ask me for help as they were all beat up. I asked them what happend and they said that they were working on some crypto and a competetor is after them. They said that they were working on MOBIUS so i started to kick their fucking teeths in, then i see Sergey. He saw that i was beating the shit out of the pajeets and join in. I have never seen a man beating the shit out of someone like that while eating a bigmac. It was glorious. After the fight we walked different ways home.

>pray for wider shoulders

how about doing lateral raises and OHP until you cry for mommy

That is the newest Chad fashion

You don't like a real alpha's power stance? This type of footwear is the apex predator's footwear of choice and will allows him added grip when establishing his dominance like in above picture.

it's like he went into a thrift shop and started to put random shit on.

>thunderboots
top kek

>thunderboots
Shoutings!

>32 million dollars and he can't afford a new shirt
At least I know all genius are kind of maniacs

That's some fancy looking McDonalds you have in the USA.

sergey looking plump

they could eat 5 big macs a piece