REQ holders show me your iron hands!

Who else /all in/ ?

nice meme brodie but i'm not gay

Get reQed faggot.

I'm thinking about it. Seems like a bigger gamble than LINK at this point which I never thought I'd say. What do?

>requires LINK to fulfill its ultimate goals
>not buying LINK

Holding 100k REQ. Not all in because im not a fucking idiot.

im hodl 10k req. gonna dump my xlm bags soon to buy more!

You're gonna make it!
8k myself and gonna keep adding until REQ is at least 20$

I'm a bagholder. Nothing but red for months now... I will continue to hold these bags to 0

I've been thinking about it, its pretty cheap considering its ATH and the project seems promising but not completely sure if I want to all in it. end of March estimates?

$2.50

Well, a lot of people are pointing to 2$-3$ for after Mainnet releases. Mainnet will be released until end of Q1. So for end of March, my personal bet would be around 2.20$ with a ATH of 3$

Hey REQfags, are there any competitors against your precious shitcoin? Thinking about moving my Adex bags after the prototype release into this.

presale holder here, 700k+ tokens
Ill be laughing in a few months at all the retards that are selling now

yup yup

There are competitors for certain specific parts of the Network, but not for Request Network as a whole.
I advise you to read up on the whitepaper and check the team's blog.
Easily the single most professional crypto project out there. Not overly ambitious but enough to reach mass adoption and scale the space.
ATH incoming in the weeks ahead with the release of mainnet.
DYOR and welcome to the family!

10k bought at around 5-6 cents, pretty comfy

REQ 4 Life bro. REQ is taking us halfway to lamboland, other half will be PACcoin

what are we thinking the next update will contain? i think with the chainlink release itll have something to do with that

Lets go boys

20k REQ 10k LINK checking in. Not gonna lie I feel like an idiot not selling around $1 but it'll be back.

Most probably the next update will address the iminent release of the mainnet.
As with developments on their partners, we can only speculate.

The next update will not contain mainnet release. If you look at their github activity it seems focused on their accounting protocol.

So the next update is very likely going to be about their accounting system with maybe a partnership with an accounting firm if we are lucky.

No direct competitors out right now. Also please read up on REQ they actually build the system to run on 0 profit margin so that no other similar service could compete with them when REQ becomes established in the marketplace.

So as long as REQ makes it first to finish (very likely since there are no main competitors right now) REQ will be here to stay as nothing can compete with a 0 profit margin.

Will never sell till I'm on the moon

Trips and dubs. You will make it.

you dumb fucker put 75% of that in Link ....investing in Req but not in Link wich is needed for Req to fullfill its great purpose.....

Thanks user, it appears I have been blessed by the REQ gods

respect brother

REQ doesn't need LINK you fucko. It's one of several possible solutions for them.

ico holder - 900k+ req. it’s the only coin i don’t sell because the potential is meteoric, extending beyond crypto. many of us top holders haven’t touched our stacks (see on etherscan top request holders list). decide for yourself.

join the whale club

anyyone holding req, join the ReQKings Whale Club.

discord code : XmJqyC

Holding 25k REQ. feels good man

what's your sell price?

My man. 700k+ presale holder here.

Yup same, also holding Link and Jnt