AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It’s not EOS

The smart money went to ETC for the next 2 weeks.

Don't worry, theyll come back early march

It isn't even a 5% drop. What are you going on about?

?????? set stop limits wtf I got in at 919

>$946.89 (0.28%)
?

>He didn't sell all his alts to ride the BTC bull run
The state of this board

Real talk Veeky Forums
Why is this coin stagnating? It keep staying in the 935-960 range...why?

retard
retard

> too lazy to read the 5 posts in this topic to get an answer

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yourself

did the same in the $300s for a while and then look what happened...

maybe cause it did 5x against btc in a few months?

explain me difference between ETC and ETH. Convince me not to buy ETC right now

Weren't we going to flip?

ETH is has the core team after ethereum forked into ETH and ETC due to DAO hack rollback (google).

So ETH has all the mindshare/development and therefore future. However, some people feel that the rollback messes with blockchain immutability. (And I somewhat agree, but without development surely ETC is the big loser here).

However, ETC is forking so that always generates lots of fomo in the last few days before fork, because people want free coins. So get ETC now, then move to ETH after your moon

>didn't buy ETC
Feels bad man. We going to $200 senpai.

i see,
thanks for the info, i realy appreciate
and for how long do you think ETC will grow?

>he fell for the ETH meme

friendly reminder btc maximalism is dunning-kruger in effect

ETC is going to grow from now towards the end of this month and dump massively on 5-6th of march. So get out on the 5th if you want the airdrop tokens, otherwise sell few hours/days before the airdrop

>BTC bull run

How do I ensure I receive the forked coins? Should I put it in a wallet? Then what? How do I access the forked coins on the other blockchain? Is the private key identical? How soon after the fork should I dump? ASAP (e.g. 30 seconds)?

reminder that you don't know anything
and desperately want to feel like you didnt miss the boat

spoiler - you didn't miss the boat
bubble is going to 50-100tril
and btc to few mil before it pops

damn dude, this board needs more peeps like you.
Thanks for the help

A site like bittrex will 95% sure support the airdrop. Binance might.
The trick is getting ETC before any exchange support is announced, because at that point the biggest influx of buyers hits.

In the event no exhcange supports the airdrop, you can just put the coins in the official wallet, then transfer to the exchange as soon as the correct block number for the airdrop snapshot was mined

Timing wise, in my previous experience with NXT airdrop, you have a good 3 hours after the block to sell for full profit. You have about 1-1.5 day before the big dumping hits (like 40% loss from ATH). Realistically (fortune telling) there will be a 3x to 8x increase in value in the next 2 weeks so do the math

Well truly I'm genuinely trying to help as I believe it's still early and we can all make money. Personally only bought in yesterday.

But obviously getting more buyers into the ETC pump will increase my personal gains as well. There are no good samaritans on /biz

>He's FUDding ETH
>Dump every coin, share, & security he holds

how do i know or what sites should i read to know when the airdrop happens?

Will be massively shilled here and on various reddit forums by then. I'm talking LINK level of shilling.

ethereumclassic sub on reddit is the obvious source
But you can always just google on 2/3 march which exchanges support the airdrop and what block the airdrop will hit.

now i own ETH, just i transfer the ETH to a exchange and buy ETC or?