Why is nobody talking about this

why is nobody talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lJc3DAf5U
polycon18.com
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7sqjvp/possible_scam_warning_polymath_network_not_what_it/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I’ve been wondering the same thing

You two are the same person and poly is a fucking vaporwave shitcoin gtfo here

Wrong on both counts

explain? How is this vaporware? Have you even done any research on this coin or are you mad you missed the AD?

i dont understand the use case

ill admit i sold my 250 @ 1.49 from the airdrop when it first dropped on kucoin. rebought @ .96. Gonna see what news comes from polycon.

>write coin off because it had ads on CMC
>it moons
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Here’s the poly shill
>best presentation at miamibtc by far, normies fucking loved it m.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lJc3DAf5U
>creating the ST-20 standard for securities tokens rather than ERC20
>will be the vehicle to migrate trillions of dollars of securities onto the blockchain
>when fatcats launch their securities people will pay in POLY the same way today they pay in ETH
>first blockchain securities convention ever created by polymath and sold out with an all start cast
>polycon18.com

>nobody talking about this
except I've seen like a dozen polymath shill threads in the last 48 hours after not seeing anything about this vaporware shitcoin since like last summer

is this white man's jnt?

JNT doesn't tokenize publicly traded equities becuase they actaully thought their project thorugh and aren't just scamming people like this vaporware shitcoin

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7sqjvp/possible_scam_warning_polymath_network_not_what_it/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

POOOOLLYYYYYCCOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEECCC

reddit scamcoin

cause it's not LINK

Because it isn’t EOS

>white man
>airdrop on 5 gorillion Pajeets

simple:
good idea but no legal basis
airdrop on pajeets to aquire shills
after shilling, sell ur company bags
profit
"oh, we got no legal basis for this, sorry"
end.

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE
POLYMAAAATH!
YES!
Buy my poly bags you'll be making so much money... you'll have a real hard time counting it!

Disclaimer: polymath is a fucking scam

HEY
HEY
HEY

Perfect response.

Polymath doesn't make any sense and will be vapoware for several years.

because watchgoy shilled it too hard

I'm not touching any coin that has ads