Req

Holding 150k since ICO and starting to lose faith

Tell me this will moon, my fellow reqtlets

Damn I missed

>he wants to sell before mainnet
>he will miss out on the biggest gains of his life

REQ is the future. People are waiting for the team to deliver. But this team NEVER missed a deadline. Once mainnet is out, a fomo of unimaginable magnitude will wash the smug grin of the unfaithfuls faces and we, the true holders, shall dominate biz once again.

pls gib

D00d look at the 1d chart, the consistent bi-weekly updates and github commits, and the roadmap.

You're holding one of the most guaranteed low mcap coins in the top 100.

Chill.

Link is still a cult meme here filled with emotional investors, run by a CEO that owned Smartcontract.com for 10 years without doing anything.

Do not sell the current ATL. Do not sell right before mainnet. Your iron hands will be rewarded!
This is without doubt one of the most professional crypto projects.
Re-read the Whitepaper and disconnect from crypto for a while. You'll see your confidence renewed

>Current ATL
>Current
>AT
>Listening to retards on biz

Why would you even think about selling right now? If you don't need the money, hold until the end of Q3 at least. If you need to be reminded of your initial faith, just look at the roadmap or read the whitepaper again, kinda like christians and mudlsimes read their religious texts or something. 130k is a solid stack m8, I'm jelly

OP I gift you this, on top of token burns and a REPUTATION SYSTEM FOR BUYERS/SELLERS, use some critical thinking on how normies will love that

anyyone holding req, join the ReQKings Whale Club.

discord code : XmJqyC

Ask yourself these questions-
1. Who has a bigger VC network than Req? Esp in Silicon Valley
2. Which company is more professional and timely than Req?
3. How many ideas can reach the mainstream more quickly than Req?
There’s your answer. Been holding since day 1 and I’m not fking selling.

>nothing happens price-wise for 4 days
>good bi-weekly update
>guise I'm losing faith

Sell, go all in link

>Last Price 0.00002971 btc
ya the market gave up on this stuffed pig
nonstop bleeding and selling since ATH pump

req will only pump now if it gets a good partnership announcement (mainnet is already baked in)
honestly sell if it breaks $.50 anytime soon

i got 30k and i'll just lean back until june. fuck chasing other stuff while missing out on the reqenning

Why don't you all just bring this circle jerk over to reddit?

I have 1k of Payfair.
Should I sell it all for REQ? I'm already a holder of 8k REQ

You want to make it? As in having $1.5M? Hold until they release the tax module. You'll be made by then

How will Request handle fiat liquidity?

Very carefully

Do I have enough?

So no one knows? Thanks, just market sold 100k.

>didn't cut profits when it hit U$1

If you really bought in at ICO, all you hade to do was sell like 20k REQ and you would have taken out 2x your investment money and could just sit on the remaining 130k REQ without worries

> REQ
> Iexec
> Origami Network
> enjoy

Every motherfucking coin on the MCP is going to moon. You got in at ICO my nigger just chill.