3K BTC INCOMING

You really think we're about to break 11K and signal a bullish reversal? You have 0 catalysts user. The deck is stacked against you. Tether is about to explode, Bitfinex is about to go down, Coinbase money is 1/10th of what it is at 20K, the market is slowing, only the real traders and beleivers are buying, dumb money is going to liquidate soon. We are about to purge all the non-believers.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bitmexrekt?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retards that trade only trend lines lose.

The bears dying breath

so when we break 12k today you will suck my dick with a smile?

Nice

11.1 on gdax right now

Lol broke 11k

OP is still mad that he sold at 6K

Bad TA is bad

*proves you wrong*

Show me your short position or fuck off.

TA means nothing in that heavily of a manipulated market. Especially if its such a primitive bs as yours.

>You really think we're about to break 11K

I've shorted since 10k. Im still feeling comfy.

Hm. Can you cancel the order? Spring is coming...

Ive shorted since 17K and now Im back short at 11K with a larger short position.

comfy.

Listen here fucko. Literally just broke 11k.

So, you're wrong. Proven. That being said, it needs to go above 11.2k and maintain to be confirmed reversal. It still might shit itself. Or it's about to be on its way to new ATH's.

Do what you want, but you're fucking wrong about it not breaking 11k. That's all I wanted to say.

>I've shorted since 10k. Im still feeling comfy.
toppest of keks my dude

It just broke 11k.
11.1k now
Let this be a warning for these TA faggots who will make draw any meme line to make it look liek BTC will drop again cuz they sold the bottom and fell for the 4k meme

You have a short open since 10k?

rekt.

What said.
No chart follows trendlines 100%.
Most traders I know are "reactive", i.e. some would immediately jump in as soon as a trendline is broken (waiting for a breakout/confirmation). And those kind of traders just caused that volume spike right now on that green candle.

Those who try to "predict the future" only get burned sooner or later.

How much and from what point exactly, I'll look for you on bitmexREKT tomorrow when we test 12k

>6k to 11k after a big market crash
>No whales buying in
>market stagnant
>Only growth comes from organized pumps, not from growing demand
>new pump attemps are made but they never manage to reach the previous top
>tether scandal being investigated

Na I'll close it later.

Oh no no no, oh boy no, what have you done?

Can't you feel how the pessimism was lifted? Don't you feel the change? Get out of that short! Man, what have you done, you're going to lose all your money! Don't wait, just get out, get out now!

twitter.com/bitmexrekt?lang=en

All these shorts being liquidated HAHAHAHAHA

what's ur entry point and where do u get liquidated
we testing big resistance at 11.2k, U must be adamant about ur choice if you're being this smug while we test the only strong resistance till 12k

It follows the channel until it doesnt

OP bought high sold low. KEK.

If you have half a brain, you will know what's going on. Whales want shorts to be liquidated before the market goes down

Why would they want that?

I don't think you understand what comfy means. You should be feeling panic or are you just retarded?

>We Just broke 11k

because people can't open new shorts the moment it looks like it's going down again if it fails to break resistance.
>muh whales
don't throw that word around like you know what you're talking about newfag
>

You could have said the same at 9k and 10k

SHORTED 10K

COME AT ME BITMEX

12K LIQUIDATION I WILL NOT BE MOVED

Rekt.

12k, pussy leverage and you will get liquidated in a couple days.

Make sure to come back here and post when you do so we can all laugh at you.

I remeber when u showed up in the oracle thread claiming btc was going down from 10.5k
You're a joke my man.

The absolute STATE of you ID
LMFAO

what sims mod is that?

Most of those are tiny amounts, desu. This would be hilarious if it hadn't happened to me multiple times over the past 2 weeks.

Look at him and laugh

Well, I think the market signs are pretty obvious. Only volume is people fomobuying the pumps. Double top and drop,

Hold tight bear... wait until we're past $12k desu

nearing on that 11.2k resistance.
tick, tock, tick

it's all over for btc
any minute now

10k support stronk tho

hope not
I want my free internet money

I'm currently shorting on one exchange and long on another. No matter what happens I am going to make money bitches.

you two are retarded

Retarded FUDders who refuse to believe that BTC is headed back to 17k unironically deserve to die

Well, I sold for now hoping to buy at the next dip. Soon I will have won back the money I lost earlier this month.

You misspelled 20k

>Up 50k on one exchange, Down $50k on the other.
>Making money

I honestly hope you're right because big swings is where I make my money, but it's unlikely.
when it failed to break 10.8k 10.1k was fucking rock solid.

As soon as I can tell which way the market is going I 10x leverage the opposite position of the one that lost me money and I make it all back. So easy.

depends on news cycle between then and now
small storys move sentiment big since there's no real fundamentals at play

>little volume for hours
>Sudden spike pushes it past resistance
>Repeat step 1
>Repeat step 2
>Daily and 4hr starting to look overbought with CLEAR bearish divergance
>Short positions now at 17k
>By the end of today will likely be 20k
>No pullback
>Biz tells you its completely normal parabloical rise, everyone is super hyped (not)
>Still havent even hit real resistance, one where every attempt failed
>Everyone is feeling super bullish
>Will get fckd because of it

>he doesn't know about the golden bull run

>Prove me wrong

You need more lines.

If i'm buying BTC to get into altcoins should i buy now or hope for a 10-20 percent downwards bump?

>resistance
>divergence
>bearish
>bullish

Kek you don't know shit nigger

Couldnt give a shit what you think, but these pumps are absolutely, 100% controled by big boys. Just look at shorts opening at bitfinex and compare it to 6th of Feb, someone will get rekt.

Not saying you retards should short it, but selling now or better yet ar 12k is better then getting cought in shitshow.

50pc down

Lmao using linear TA for crypto, show this to anyone in stocks and you’d be the laughingstock of the watercooler

Log one still has plenty of space to drop off.

>Prove me wrong.
You are a retard. There.

this thread is pretty much the perfect example why Veeky Forums has become a useless heap of shit and feces. degenerate retards who sold at 6k spamming their "predictions" all day long just to FUD people.

even at 25k they will continue to do so. just when you think biz can't get any lower at the all time high shilling of bazingacoin, BTC dips to 6k and generates HORDES of cucked bottomseller imbeciles who now want to make everybody else miss out as well.

was lurking literally 24/7 here months ago, but now I don't even check biz more than once or twice a day. what a sad development. also gz on whoever gets rich with LINK.

You have to be 18 to post here

i like how the top trendline is drawn badly on purpose to fit your agenda.

the memeline actually will touch the price at 11500-12000, but like in every text-book bulltrap expect the price break it before dumping sub 3k

Yeah, aren’t you late for the geometry class by now?

because of.. no reason?

$11.2k now what faggot moron u

Ah man high school must be going rough for you considering all the special ed classes you must be in. Hang in there!

its why i come to biz tho. already mad enough last dec. for some strange reason, now its actually more fun to watch people get JUSTd than make money

because psychology

Why would I sell at 12k when I bought all my holdings sub 1k?

Could fall to 2k and I've still doubled. Might as well hold for the 100k eoy 2018.

cool bro, you just think on shorter time frames than me. i'm thinking about months down the road. trying to predict daily swings is not important to me

you are a literal retard who doesn't grasp context

You need to update your template.

you can fit it better if you want, i don't care.

the memeline will be broken at 12k, if the price consolidates there then we are golden, otherwise i'm shorting it till 4k

>he sold at 6k

I meant 11.2K

What does it feel like being this shit, OP?

I just liquidated to DAI and Ill buy back lower. Sold 1 BTC at 17K and 1 BTC at 10K

I was thinking of buying back at 4K, you say sub 3k? Hmmm....

You should, if you've been paying any attention, see sanity's sort of left finance since 2008... same institutions into crypto now soo...

...hope your sanity's not precious to ya...! x

imagine being a normie and seeing bitcoin at 6k again
and then at 5k
and then at 4k

panic sellers may actually push it to 3k range, but it would bounce again pretty fast

This. So many people are put off because they wait for the dip. When it comes they buy it and pump it right back, generating a new cycle of FOMO. BTC has so much more life in it, let alone crypto in general

Foolish Anons.

>implying hes not larping

There will be no crash you fucking dolt

I want btc to dump too, but you sound desperate. Need to step up your FUD game brah.

Noise. Told you fags to sell. Not SHORT. Dont get yourself liquidated, but sell and buy back in because this thing was clear trap from beggining.

Btc will never drop below 11k again.

Feels gutman

No-coiners are pathetic

Anyone feel like this thing is teetering on the edge of an abyss? Should I sell now?