Post your dreamcar

Post your dreamcar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wlcCRbTSPgw?t=8m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All terrain mustang baby

Mine doesn't exist yet so I'll just write about it. It's a car that the exterior is made completely from human skin and eyeballs, and the internal parts all run off of human blood and organs. The seats are made out of human tongues, and the steering wheel is made out of human hair all braided tightly together. The gear shift is a giant human cock.

I call it "human mobile". I hope I make it.

the only right answer

Already drive mine (first gen Miata)

this is the car i drive now and will be the car i drive when i'm a millionaire. spending money on shitty luxury/sports cars is why niggers go broke after they win the lottery. a 2004 toyota corolla does everything a $200,000 luxury car does, and will last longer too

Is anyone good at graphic design able to make me a prototype image of this? I'll pay .01 ETH.

Stay virgin

An electric car with all the features of Tesla, but none of the build quality issues.

That's such a meme. If you can afford it, you can afford it. If you have $10 million dollars and you're driving a camry, you're just dumb.

>a 2004 toyota corolla does everything a $200,000 luxury car does
what about speed?
>I was driving down the road and the corolla just zooomed by
I heard that somewhere

or you’re the next Jeff bezos

a LaMemerari because im a pleb

>i need to buy shiny baubles from kikes to get laid
top cuck

>If you have $10 million dollars and you're driving a camry, you're just dumb.
top cuck

>what about speed?
speed limits. inb4 "i just turned 17 and i don't give a fuck about speed limits! i'm also a nigger!"

>I heard that somewhere
if you spend $100k+ on a shitty sports car just to impress other people then top cuck

i assume you'll also live in a dump of a home, because a $50k house provides shelter just as good as a $1m home

I hate the "Dave Ramsey, Millionaire Next Door" type mentality. "oooOoooOo NEVER borrow any money for anything!" meanwhile all the actually rich people, (not people who saved their money from their plumbing job and lived frugally for 50 years) leveraged other people's money to become rich in a reasonable period of time.

>i assume you'll also live in a dump of a home
i assume you'll live in a $400k mcmansion made out of particle board and mexican-laid drywall

no. i simply do no care about shiny objects. i'll wear a $20 casio, drive a $3k corolla, wear a jeans and a tshirt, etc, even if i make millions. i don't broadcast insecurity

What the fuck

so how close are you to those millions? perspectives change once you get there.

in december 2016 i put the $5500 i was going to put into my roth ira into ETH instead (

>too insecure about looking insecure to enjoy nice things.

Yeah baby!

i don't consider watches that cost thousands nor cars that cost hundreds of thousands to be enjoyable things. not in the slightest

E63 AMG

so fucking close in getting this car, once chainlink hits $5, i will sell 10% of my stack and buy this beauty

post proofs

is this the official Veeky Forums supreme gentleman car of 2018? or is it just the same person who keeps posting it?

How do you know? Have you driven them? If money wasn't an object, let's say you had a 3d printer that could print cars and they're all the same price. You'd still choose the camry over a super car? That means you're too insecure to drive the super car.

>confirmed cuck

audi a8

lmao what do you want, my blockfolio?

>let's say you had a 3d printer that could print cars and they're all the same price
if we're living in an alternate reality wherein the laws of conservation of mass and energy as well as economics are thrown right out the window then i'll take a flying car that can go into space and also comes with misato from eva as my copilot please

>lmao what do you want, my blockfolio?
sure

pretty much have it, just needs to be cleaned up a little. Will probably use gains to buy a W210 E55 on the side.

this proves nothing btw

Alas, it'll never happen.

What?

Nice choice user I too would like this one day. I think if I hit 2M I might just go ahead and get it!
Ultra dream car is the mclaren p1, a guy can dream

>I think if I hit 2M I might just go ahead and get it!
you're going to be broke within 2 years if you hit $2M and start buying shitty baubles

>wanting to treat yourself with something better than a $3k 10 year old Toyota is a bad thing and you'll go broke
You realize not everyone wants to buy a $100k brand new mercedes or supercars when they're worth millions?
Most of the cars posted in the thread are cheap and relatively old cars.

pls excuse my autism.

i'm serious though. even if i somehow make a solid $10M after taxes i will still be driving my corolla, wearing sweatpants with my $20 casio, etc. the one thing i will buy is a small plot of land in a rural area with good internet so i don't have to deal with people/neighbors ever again

my only dream

Well this is an alternative reality known as your "imagination". What is your "dream car"?

>Everyone's highest aspiration should be as shit as mine or else they're insecure!

Not exactly a dream car but almost saved up enough to buy this, under £5k and a great car to drive. I currently drive a shitty VW Golf so this will be a nice upgrade for a 22 year old.

lmao you're just like the dipshit beaners i see in their ricemobiles with their shitty body kits getting ripped up by every speed bump and pothole.

top fucking cuck, i see these spics rip their shit up almost every day at the gym parking lot

>i want to spend $100k on a car that can't even handle a road
top fucking kek

>What is your "dream car"?
i don't have a "dream car" because i haven't fallen for obvious jewish brainwashing i.e. "keep desiring more and more shit, goy! spend all your money!"

fuck off kike

only chad itt

i got 15 dreamcars

Same for me, but the new model.
Maybe with a tasteful body kit like pic related.

I do hope they're coming out with a new generation soon; it's about due looking at the release history.

youtu.be/wlcCRbTSPgw?t=8m45s

>tasteful body kit
shitskin alert

Good attitude.
I wouldnt even feel comfortable driving a car over 50k$
Even if i could afford it, worrying about scratches, getting keyed and maintenance would ruinit for me.
Id take a reliable daily, maximum an E class or similar in levels of luxury and prestige and a nice classic car to enjoy on weekends

this guy got some good taste

>i don't have a "dream car" because i haven't fallen for obvious jewish brainwashing i.e. "keep desiring more and more shit, goy! spend all your money!"

I never said spend all your money. Already implied in the imaginative dream of owning such a car is the fact that you have enough money that it demands no sacrifice in any other area of your life. If you have 20 million, it makes almost no difference to you if you spend 3k or 150k on your car.

Nissan 350z is the sexiest car. no doubt.

i literally and unironically don't give a fuck about shiny objects that are only purchased to impress others. a $3k car is the same as a $150k car to me. rather, the $150k car is a worse choice because those types of cars have much more maintenance issues than many cheaper cars. if you gave me a 150k car for free i would sell it immediately before it depreciates and buy a used toyota and pocket/invest the difference

11 now some more modern cars

and most important

thank you

90% sure that was hitler's car

This beauty

La creatura...

The grill in my pic is a lot less brash than the standard grill, for instance.

>i have to play dress-up with my toys

You get this huge ego boost from this. It's so ironic.

nope

this was hitlers car

>stop liking what I don't like

Oh god, ja.

>i took psychology and we learned about projection. now that i have this mental katana every enemy looks like a cardboard box in my backyard

$10k for the car and $20k on mods and i'll be sweet

>syclone
I like how everything cool in the late 80's and 90's were mispelled on purpose like the xtreme body kit on the S-10s

Kek

Lost it.

need a little truck love in here

Ahh Brum
So many memories

This! I don't need more.

Hitler himself never had a car. He was just driven around in various cars.
Most of the time he is seen in a Mercedes 770K but he chose other Mercedes as well
So this could be a car he sat in

I like you user
Fuck these materialistic morons who don't know true happiness is inside

>I believe I'm more enlightened than people who desire cars! I shake my head with smug superiority. I need to post in a thread about dream cars over and over how much I don't care about cars and to enlighten them on the fact that they're trying to impress others. LOOK I DON'T DESIRE CARS. LOOK EVERYBODY! LOOK HOW NOT MATERIALISTIC I AM. LOOK EVERYONE.

kek

here's another thing that i will never understand: someone who has a dumpy body and doesn't take care of themselves wearing a $10k watch, driving a $100k+ car, slick haircut, etc. it's putting make-up on a pig; sprinkling glitter onto shit; giving a body-job to a car that barely runs. sad.

lmao this guy is upset