What's this guy doing?

Is he buying his own coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

walletexplorer.com/wallet/e8fb61953c163500?from_address=3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

making his billions the fast way

THE SKI MASK WAY

nice, just bought 344m

his eyebrows are full of secrets

INSIDER INFO

How the fuck is this so controversial? Buy low and sell high, that's literally how you profit. But of course I forget most of you do it the other way around: buy high sell low. Sad!

A biz user that actually put the money where his mouth was and almost bought 100k

Very, very, very few people have 344m liquid to spend like this. It’s like seeing a shooting star and asking why it’s special

> What's this guy doing?
BTC is the only pnd coin for ultra-high wealth people. What do you think he's doing?

He just closed his short

Source: I am the guy

I saw like 10 shooting stars in a single night back in 2012 or something during a meteor shower. Guess that was super special.

Literally Arab money

>coins were moved away to a Huobi cold wallet
>WHOA, A BILLIONAIRE BOUGHT 9999 GORILLION BITCOINS

The ultimate state of mass media

walletexplorer.com/wallet/e8fb61953c163500?from_address=3Cbq7aT1tY8kMxWLbitaG7yT6bPbKChq64

prove it

>Goldberg Tay Sachs FUDs us down to 6k

>mysterious buyer purchases massive share of the supply

>Mr Shekelstein now says crypto is the future

Really made me think

Why would he, he bought at 600$

What makes you think it will go up

That was probably Peter Thiel desu

He's done that before

Moving to petrobitcoins in the future.

demand

he bought 100k

Thanks Snimem

Why do you think nocoiners keep fudding crypto and say "see? Told you" when something crashes instead of going "holy shit this is my entry"?
The average person is scared of buying at dips and instead would prefer to sell. On the other side the average person is more prone to chase green candles and has a hard time selling at a peak.

the notorious pension fund has arrived in crypto
now you will see the true face of dumb money

And yesterday's dinner