I'm interested in starting a dog meat farm in south korea after the olympics ends

I'm interested in starting a dog meat farm in south korea after the olympics ends.
I currently have my passport and a ticket to Seoul and plenty of cash and google. How do I proceed from here?

kys

why on earth would you be interested in starting a dog meat farm in south korea?

Kys you dumbfuck

its actually a family business but its kind of shady here, in korea its more regulated

It's a dying niche market OP. Dog meat is mostly a meme even in SK. Bunch of old farts may eat it from time to time but most young people have never tried it.

why do people get triggered?

I love meat, but not from dogs. That's some sick oriental stuff that's dying for a reason.

in time, kys

I'm coding an app with blockchain dog eating technology + a social network, it's gonna kill among korean millenials

Unironically kill yourself

probably vietnam is a better place, cheaper and easy for a 1 year visa and they eat dog like crazy

>it's alright to slaughter cows and pigs but not dogs because muh feelings

You're literally retarded. Your logic is on the level of a woman

Why should the life of a dog matter more than from a sheep?

That's a pretty dumb question. Are you trying to sound cool and open-minded? Why do people want to show off in an anonymous forum WTF?

More like you wish you were able to code.
Nice blogpost tho.

No it's not. Not sure why the life of a dog should matter more than a other animal.

Not really. Your mind is that if a soulless subhuman. Dogs were domesticated for companionship. That is how we co evolved. Cows were domesticated for food. That is how we coevolved.

You’re a dumb nigger and you don’t know shit about nature.

Why do we eat horses then? Atleast some do in germany.

WO PAOW LING DJE! I WILL WOK FOR YU

Can we get this thread back on topic?

I'm looking to hear from people that farm dogs.

Or at least those that have purchased a dog to slaughter, butcher, cook and eat?

>vegan
discarded

All animals were domesticated with the purpose of serving humans, be it as companions, hunters, or food. Your distrinctions are entirely cultural and artificial. All animals have feelings and suffer pain. You're trying to absolve yourself of guilt by making some ridiculous mental gymnastics, but it's all bullshit. Admit it, you stupid faggot.

>be 10 years old
>fresh off the boat
>my teacher askes me if I eat dog in front of class
>I tell her yes
>entire class starts going crazy and teacher looked disgusted and changes subject
>immediately realize that's not the socially accepted norm here i say "w-we only eat the b-bad d-dogs" being 10 year old and all naively attempting to save the conversation

True story

Now I eat dog whenever I go back to my country just because. It's delicious like a good tbone steak and fuck whoever says otherwise.

Germans are subhumans

You don’t know what domestication is and you don’t understand what coevolution is. Eating dog violates the covenant between our two species. You’re a piece of shit. I hope you get ass cancer.

Fucking hell you're all very sensitive on here. Can tell most of you have never left America.

ill code u a tasty treat and force feed it to u

Actually you can buy horse meat in many western countries.

this is bait retards

exactly, thats why i posted this :)

Holy shit this thread is hilarious. You're all racist, homophobic, sexist little assholes but the moment somebody does something that doesn't sit well in your culture you start getting really emotional and upset about it.

Shit bait faggot kys

>fresh off the boat
you never left

no shit its a satire on buttcoin mining dog petting but not eating idiots :)

dog tastes really good, senpai. it's meaty, has some fat, and is somewhat tender. had some dog meat stew a couple times before. i dunno why we don't eat dog here besides muh puppers

lotta soys here

soy is good for you
go vegetarian!

i bet this doge would taste great. just gotta fatten the meat a little bit before slaughter--it's a bit too lean atm

You should start a human meat farm, way more profitable.

a niche and not at all expensive meat, why would you pick that

wouldn't the landing mess up its legs?

dogs, especially breeds like that (pitbull/american bulldog/whatever mutts) are almost indestructible. they're monsters. a dog like that could probably take down a fucking bear and i'm not even joking

he would taste so fucking good

Top fucking kek

The pic is perfect. Haven't laughed like this in a long time.

>covenant between our two species
???

nigga that weed you eat is going up your brain

You would make more money breeding dogs in the states. Invest in a good stud and collect stud fees until you can get money for your own operation.

fatten that fucker up and fire up a fatty

glad to entertain a fellow 'tard :)

That's nice mate, although, it's a shame your parents never bought you a lifelong pal as a child.

1.horse meat is awesome
2.rationalizing your cultural bias, dogs and pigs and cows, there's no difference, if you're fine eating one there's no logical reason to not be fine eating the other

>lifelong pal
>average lifespan of ~14 years

By killing yourself.

also if prions weren't a concern i would eat human meat without a second thought. not niggers though--they're not human

Actually it's very good for your health. Most people only eat it when they're seriously ill.

If you're not Korean you'll never get a long term vsa. No one would buy your meat anyway because you obviously don't know what the fuck ur doing.

I know some government officials to bribe, plus I have enough money to pay koreans to work for me (its called being an american :) )

Maximize your profits by also making it a puppy mill to sell cute doggos. When they get too old, then put them in the grinder.

>he doesn’t know all dogs go to heaven and become your guardian angels
Same applies to cats. Cats are inter dimensional beings though that can also protect you from evil spirits in life.

Its a dying business here in gook town.
Youll find better luck in china.

I grew up in BK and my grandmother would make dog stew. I swear all dogs look at me sideways.

are you korean or a korean citizen? otherwise you will learn how difficult is to migrate to other country.

my grandfather was corean

How about Alex Jones?

>be chink country
>chinkland for the chinks. nobody can move here permanently ESPECIALLY not shitskins! we'll take some qualified whites and that's it!
crickets from the leftists

>be white country
>uhm, maybe we should be more selective with our immigration policies. crime and welfare use are skyrocketing and i don't think this is sustainab--
RACIST! SEXIST! BIGOT! REFUGEES WELCOME! WHITE PEOPLE DON'T EXIST!

/pol detected. Leave.

You don't have to be from /pol/ to see something right in front of you. It's like most of the population is running around with blinders on.

>complaining about pol
this is the siren call of the reddit newfag

No this is the call of beautiful nude siren of the sea.

eating dogs is for subhumans
the dog has always been a highly versatile obedient, slave-like animal that can be used for so much more by human than just for the consumption of it's meat
the white man got this...
being the most efficient predator amongst humans, he saw that the dog, being a predator himself, is useful for a variety of things, last of all, it's flesh...
prey is for eating...
predators are to be used, as long as they're able to bond to a human...
it's not arbitrary that white people eat prey animals and use dogs as companions and defenders...
it's simply proof of our superior position in terms of evolution...

if you can stomach it and want to make money on subhumans, though:
not very lucrative business idea, since the western cultural influence is going to get rid of this subhuman act of consuming a useful predator instead of using it for companionship in a cold world or for defense of a property, breeding etc.

i am fully aware that this is bait, but i also know how often i find useful info in bait thread from other like-minded anons. i am the one making this thread into something informative and useful...

and gues what color my skin is?

>it took reddit almost 10 minutes to come up with this
wew lad

I am not 24/7 here you poor sob.

Korean here.
꺼져 장애인 새끼야. 니네 엄마 보지 농장이 더 잘될듯

you can't arb crypto in SK. give up now save yourself the annoying hassle of doing all the research. you're not gonna believe me and that's ok. you'll see.

I don't want to fight you /pol. Can you just go back?

>i'm not here 24/7 and i am so new that i don't know what auto-update is but i am so flustered i have to double post at you
wew lad

You clearly can't even feed yourself.

OK your post was good. I'm a vegetarian and I ate meat for most of my life, so I am open to different perspectives.

Please go back. I know it is hard to be retarded nazi. I feel for you man.

im gonna teach the dogs to mine for me then sell them when they get tired

to see if he's able to trigger Veeky Forums

Wish you and your family die a painful death, boiled alive

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

little fact, it's virtually impossible to immigrate legally to a "white" country from a poor country. i know. i've been trying for 8 years. i'm a mech eng, btw.
only people that is willing or desperatee enough to break the law is "invading" your countries. and with absurd laws like birth citizenship you should blame your politicians that don't fix them.

This thread is filled with man-love. I like it.

>little fact
>presents anecdote
not an argument

go back 2 reddit or lurk moar before posting on my board

Want to make some hot love nazi boi? We can do it your way.

i know the immigration laws from most "white" countries, dipshit

you both need to fucking DIE, PAINFULLY

OP did a great job flushing out the retards.

Fuck off we’re full.

>immigration is impossible in white countries
>le 56% face
you niggers can't have it both ways

kys nigger

How many times do I have to tell you. Fuck off to /pol

YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB
YOU WOULD EVEN FELL FOR A SHIT WRAPPED IN A CANDYPAPER YOU MONGS

I AM CONSTANTLY MAKING MONEY ON YOU FUCKING YOU IN THE ASSES WITH MY SHILLS EVERYDAY YOU MONGS

cry more newfag. if you go back 2 your reddit hugbox people like me get banned after 1 post and you can even downboat the nazis

/thread

Go back to your containment board. Why are you still talking. Shut up.

They all matter equally, Veeky Forums is a vegan board.

lmao the lefty has 0 arguments

Actually this was all fun for me m8. I don't like intruders as well. Have a great evening.

>Have a great evening.
see you back on rebbit! we really showed that nazi!

Notice the sentence before. I am libertarian myself.

the only thing dogs "evolved" were inbred characteristics thanks to our influence. study after study shows that pigs are literally more intelligent and sociable than dogs, yet we still eat them. it's hypocrisy, at the very least acknowledge that