ETH

Will this bad boy go down again?
>didn't buy the dip
>ok I will buy when it gets below 600$ again
>keeps going up
>ok I will buy when it drops below 700$ again
>keeps going up
>ok I will buy when it drops below 900$ again
Should I just buy or risk it and wait for a lower price?

no dip soon

If you are into ETH then today is a good price point to buy. ETH could have been 1100 today if the ratio was healthier

So it's actually undervalued versus BTC at the moment. Ratio can go back up any day

just watch what BTC will do
could go either way if you ask me

just buy now and hold wtf

see this thread

seems like bad entry point to be fair
800 range is probably the highest acceptable

the market could dip again but ETH will be fine in the long run

buy man, and yes hold like said

ETH will go to 0.15 BTC in the near future, whether you like it or not

>could

Yea that's I'm thinking. But the price is pretty close to the ath. Don't wanna fall for the buy high sell low meme.

>Trading in terms of USD CryptoCoin
>Not trading in terms of Coin Coin

Spotted your error.

likely will, but don't underestimate the power of normie fomo. there's a reason every bitmex shorter gets blown the fuck out even when all indicators say it will go down.

It depends on how long you want to hold

If you're going long then I'd just buy. 2bh I'd buy for short term too, and just sell when it breaks it's ath. Should happen reasonable soon imo

We may see a dip to the $850 range, I would be very surprised to see $750 again.

ETH will be the clear winner of 2018, just look at their raodmap and github. Its really the only crypto that I trust and believe in. We will see mainstream DApps soon that will open the publics eyes to the potential of this platform. Then institutional investment money will flow in. When PoS and scaling solutions are looking good and ahead of schedule. Im waiting for the moment to exchange all my shitcoins for ETH and it will be soon, you dont want to miss the boat

>TFW accumulated 1.5 ETH over the past two months at an average of 1080
Brehs I’m getting tired of being in the red

Fuck it. Gonna buy now, otherwise I might end up waiting forever.

When plasma/sharding?

>tfw bought in sub 300

me too

it's going to 10K eventually

ETH will be flipped by ETC or maybe ELLA soon enough..

Yep, its only a matter of time. I think it will happen this year.

Sharding, PoS, Futures, DApps, Casper, EEA. I am so excited for the future of this one.

Sharding will release by 2019 at the earliest

Can anyone explain how PoS will work with plasma? If I understand how plasma and sharding work, most of the transactions occur on the secondary chain. So if the secondary chain only interacts with ETH when absolutely necessary and the overall transactions on ETH itself are low, wouldn't the returns be low? Sorry I'm not sure exactly how to phrase my question.

If OMG handles tons of transactions and only intermittently communicates with ETH, does that mean OMG would be better to stake (because of transaction count) or would ETH be better (its the base platform)?

As more and more smart contract coins appear, and Neo and Cardano matures, you can expect ETH to go down.

>tfw put 10000$ in at sub 50$