I can make Screenshots while scrolling

Rate my bois

8/10 for coinmetro
7/10 for not buying more

so he can see all his bags

>jewbrel network

Ishiggydiggy

portfolio worth 494, i spent 500 when i built it

I'd say you'll not make many gains. You're overdiversified and in too high marketcap cryptos.

In 1y i buy a house.

XML $2-3 dec 2019. Screenshot this.

Shit tier

Gonna make it. Just need to invest more

Gonna make it. I also want to drop into OMG

Gonna make it.

Rate me pls

Pick one safe coin on your list 50% (VEN)

put 50% into something more volatile so you can actually increase your stack (my picks are all mooning atm, but look for dips in MAN, AMB, PRL, NAS)

am I gonna make it

I'd put more money in lower mcap cryptos but it's a decent portfolio with low risk and deent reward potential.

Rate mine

Hey guys this is my portfolio!
not sure if I'm gonna make it, I don't know what I'm missing on
thanks and good luck on your moons Boyz!

Sell everything except LINK and ETH. Invest in AMB.

Need more NEO

Coinmetro is shit, sell when possible, buy MAN.

No coiner gtfo.

No link no rate

>I'm a real investor because I buy maymay Singaporean noodle board coins

>no SAFEX

never going to make it

Sell TRX, XRP, XLM,
After next pump, sell LSK.
Bulk out your other holdings, perhaps add some LINK, OMG.
Respectable, rolling with that JNT holding but could pay off big, sell when 4x max.
Don't like XLM, ENG is good.
Sell XLM. Hedge your bets with one of WTC or VEN. Or sell one and buy into AMB for dem Euro gains.
Sell BAT, sell LTC.
If you like ad coins, look at ADST.

No idea what EQL is, otherwise I like this portfolio. Look into MAN given that you're into moonshots.

Mine is attached, have at it.

I don't see yours!

EQL was a free airdrop with a very active dev and community (EQL token now on CMC and soon on bigger exchanges, my portfolio would moon if it rich 1ct haha)

Dump NEO. That's not a poor man's game.

Thanks for reply. Think I should sell my XLM for OMG instead? really starting to like this coin.

Ok
Half garbage, half Ok
Ok
Not gonna make it
BAT is dog shit so no
Good
Good

I also hold TNC and TRAC

Thinking about selling IOTA to JNT.
Going to make it anons?

Yes for sure, it will moon alongside plasma network release for eth. It's still in accumulation phase so don't rush, but equally fuck all will happen with XLM for a while now, so a good time to jump in.

Also look into AMB a little bit, still under the radar but lots of news coming in the next six weeks. European supply chain for food and drugs (given that you're into that supply chain vibe with WTC and VEN). I'd sell 1/3-1/2 of your WTC for it for a nice spread. AMB pumped overnight so perhaps await a dip, it'll happen eventually.

That's the plan, I won't be holding it.

So basically all LINK. Good luck marine. Is what it is and you obviously understand the risks.

So many of you measuring in fiat. Not gonna make it.

I basically dislike all your coins except ENG, sorry user, too many alternative coins to hold to list.

Focus on 3-4 core highcap/bluechips, 1-2 moonshot low caps.

Man it must suck to watch that bleed out.

This is great.

Sell AXP, BMC, I don't like LINK but I guess worth holding for a few weeks till mainnet.
Buy more MAN when it dips, if it dips, before binance.

Sell IOTA for JNT short term then sell it for ITC.

Sorry, meant I don't like REQ.

>measuring in sats

Guys please shill me on a lowcap to dump my eth on

Admire your dedication, hands of fucking steel mate.

Okay, ty user.
Yeah will do that. Thanks!

Forgot pic

MAN, big listings soon, watchbro shilled it hard and gone up about 50% since (USD, not satoshi).

I bought at 40c pre-SIBOS

I have titanium laced gauntlets

Ignore my previous post, you're in too many coins for 500 USD. Just go all in on LINK and come back to review in 6 months, unless you're able to invest more fiat.
You can't diversify as a poor user, you won't make it.

I really believed in ripple for long term but i feel bad for missing out on the ez gains of other coins, what should i do? :/

not gonna make it. Diversify after mainnet pump (might happen before the release if they announce a date)

Get out normie

Ok Updated for now. Will wait for a AMB dip. was looking at that for a while now anyway. How does this look? Am I gonna make it? I think instead of selling WTC or VEN I will just dump all my ETH into the 3 equally. I think if I wanna make it I need to invest in lower market cap coins. What do you think o wise user?

Sell XRP, TRON, NANO, PAC, XMR.
Buy more LINK. Buy a nice platform coin like NEO or EOS or ICX. Your portfolio is literally early Jan shit moonshots that are bleeding.

Good idea user, I would do that myself too, I never hold ETH or BTC, never gonna make it if they're a big chunk of a portfolio these days desu.

LMAO ripple is good for long term, banks will never die.

Maybe look into NAS too, it won't me smartcontract platform specific so it will make it whether its ETH or EOS or ADA or NEO or whatever that dominate ultimately, its the only coin doing what its doing and its cofounded by NEO founder, amazing team behind it, western exchange listings in March.

I am not selling BMC, down 60% or so on it due to failing flip. Waiting for it to recover. Bagholding since ico, I can wait. Yes axpire will go on a pump

Looking to put in around $1,5k, which one of my positions should i increase?

please between MAN NAS EOS

What do you think guys?
I have USD $2000 to drop on another coin, what do you suggest?

You're a NEO believer
so NAS

How hard is it to buy on IDEX?

I'd say pretty easey, definitely a much user friendly exchange comparing to ED

If you used myetherwallet before pretty easy

Do I need anything? MEW?

yes, you do or unless you have a ledger nano s. I'm using it with ledger nano s and it's very intuitive to navigate there

Ok thanks.

Thas what I'm talkin bout

This is OK. It's kinda like you watched blade runner and saw all the asian shit in LA and used that future as a basis for your portfolio.

Here's mine, pretty happy to see that k back up there.

This may unironically be the perfect portfolio

the amount of people unironically holding chainlink says a lot about the market in the coming months.

Should I ditch Sub?

Too much /rogerver/?

Shit I fucked up the screenshot

Bottom 4 and top 3 need to swap

Bought most of this before Jan crashes, bought some of the dip. In sleepy mode waiting for recovery.

am i a faggot or a chad?

shill me the next ETH.

This

>ZCL
>ETH
>LSK
You have good taste user.

Sell XMR and AXP
Good except LTC
buy some OMG

Good, maybe too much chink. Sell HPB.

have 4k worth of omg

Gonna make it?

Going to pass on this advice given the sheer number of meme coins in your portfolio.

Unless you have reasons to back up your directives.

more

Rag on my shit.

As you wish mate, just an opinion, who knows what will happen.

The Litecoin is worse

Ty user, suggestions? Chinks are just better than us we must accept.

Interesting/10 I like the WAVES, rarely shilled, rarely heard of these days, solid coin.

You should sell it all and find that hot travel mate

Relax user, Asians are smart but the Chinese deeply lack creativity and independent thought.

Not sure what kind of coin you'd look to replace it with? If you're strongly on the chink vibe, look into MAN a bit, BTO or THETA (both of which i've owned but sold to consolidate).

No, you bought Litecoin