WHAT AM I GONNA DO

WHAT AM I GONNA DO

It bottomed out because the only people still holding this shitcoin are the deluded redditors who think this is actually a good coin.

The devs arent even developing this anymore. They exit scammed after they hacked the Bitgrail exchange in October, pumped the price up through Reddit and cashed out. Deluded redditors are blaming some bomber guy but anyone with a brain can see it was the Devs. Just look at the evidence. Expect the price to keep dropping.

...lol the FUD is unreal. I’ve been using their mobile wallet that’s in beta atm and it works great. Don’t be mad that you got BOMBERED.com

Depends when you bought.

This dip doesn't change anything though, just zoom out, it dips hard, but recovers quickly as well.

No new FUD and no bad news, it'll be up to 90-100k sats in a few days.

Stop spewing bullshit. You obviously know nothing about Nano or it's Devs.

should i sell for a loss?

Hint: you don't get to act so smug when your coin is going down. I swear nannies are worse than linkies.

How the fuck is he the smug one?

"lol the FUD is unreal", being so dismissive of very valid concerns is smug. Because the coin is legit bleeding out harder than almost any other major coin, but calling out criticisms as FUD is ridiculous. If on the other hand someone says the SEC is gonna ban NEO, that is FUD because the market would reflect that and it clearly isn't.

Nano holders are cultists.

their profits are nano also

>It bottomed out because the only people still holding this shitcoin are the deluded redditors who think this is actually a good coin.

This. Fuck this scamcoin.

the devs are partially to blame, mong

Devteam raped another dog in the ass bros!
We are going for high profit and good luck again!

>Fuck Dogecoin and their witchhunt against us.

Nano aka the new Ripple!

no. do not sell at a loss.

what kind of question is this??

>very valid concerns
>post he was replying to was full of ridiculous blatant lies, clearly ill intended
Yeah, right. It's not FUD, Not at all.

Do we think this is going to move up, or bleed for a while? It might be sensible to tether and buy more when it hits a lower price.

the only thing holding it up right now is Reddit, so yeah

No way this thing will get back above 83k sats any time soon. The next strongest support is at 70k. As of right now though, it's being massively over-sold. Just buy and forget about it for an hour.

>What is efficient market

If the price of Nano is falling while other coins are going up it means the fundamentals have changed, you're just too blind to realise it.

Just a healthy pullback

kek

Who else thinks this shitcoin only pumped in the first place because of shady reasons?

It was only on two very small volume exchanges when it pumped harder than almost ANYTHING in December. Bitgrail also has that weird “fat finger” glitch happening.

I personally think the people who “stole” the nano are the same people who pumped its price so they could sell off for insane profits.

As soon as it hits Binance , it magically dumped and had terrible volume.

Lol how fucking retarded do you have to be to actually believe the Devs had nothing to do with this. This shit had more red flags than fucking Bitconnect.

The crypto community is so fucking stupid I honestly wouldn't care if it all goes to nothing and these retards go back to McDonalds.

Just a healthy response

Bought 100 at $3. Should I sell?

Why the fuck is anyone with more than two firing brain cells still holding this?

GET OUT while there is still an active market willing to buy your bags.

It's like those idiots that doubled down on Confido because >MUH FUD

There's no way Binance doesn't delist this shitcoin by the end of March. Adding it to the community vote is probably their biggest regret since opening, what a fucking shitshow.

I'll hodl this forever. I don't even give a shit about the FUD or the price. I want this coin to succeed because it is the best.

I hope you bought in November at least

>it means the fundamentals have changed
No, it means that the feeling towards the coin has changed, brainlet. The fundamentals haven't at all. People will come to realize that only after it's too late.

I bought when it was $4. But even if it drops below that I will keep it.

they profit just by allowing people to trade it, even if this thing tanked to $2 it would still be on Binance

buy the dip dont listen to these fags lol

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
>Veeky Forums says everything
So do nothing I guess

>all he ever wanted was easy 2x at $30
MMM NO NO NO

>muh solid dev team

It is a know fact that their node cause problems on every exchange. They are shit devs.