How do I get in the pre-sale of Petro?

I read that the Venezuelan government is coming out with a crypto-currency backed by petrol tomorrow, is it good to buy? How do I get in the pre-sale?

rt.com/business/419235-venezuela-petro-pre-sell/

Also viva maduro

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/venezuelas-cryptocurrency-petro-finds-foreign-investors-ico-to-take-place-in-march
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's backed by oil, so you have to first buy some barrels of crude oil then exchange them for Petro.

>how do I finance a failed communist govt

Pretty sure it's illegal to invest in dictatorships.

The petro token will be backed by Venezuelan oil, gas, gold and diamond reserves.

So u don't think it's worth buying?

I'm surprised the Jews are not financing these communists like they did with the Russians. Though maybe that's because there aren't enough Jews running the government in Venezuela so they don't have a way to control them well enough.

Sounds good to me. They're trying to get off the dying Petro dollar.

How do I buy

??

The petro’s pre-sale will take place from Feb. 20 at -04:00 UTC to Mar. 19 at -04:00 UTC, and there will be 38.4 mln tokens available.

The ICO will take place a day after the end of the pre-sale, Mar. 20 at -04:00 GMT, with 44 mln petro available for sale.

cointelegraph.com/news/venezuelas-cryptocurrency-petro-finds-foreign-investors-ico-to-take-place-in-march

Is this a good purchase? Where do I buy it in the pre sale stage

How do i get a long position in this

Is it just Eth?

Answer me

which they greatly exaggerate.

How can I fund rebels that'll fix me up with priority
on cheap assets after the country is opened to foreign investments

This is actually one of the best coins because its backed by a government, something real.
That said, dump this shit before maduro is dumped himself.

>Is this a good purchase?
>a token backed by physical obejcts
>a token backed by physical objects with depreciating quantity, while the token quantity remains constant

No, it's a shitcoin.

you guys are being ironic about investing in this, right? holy shit americans are completely oblivious about anything thats not USA

You can add:
>a token backed by one of the shadiest and corrupt governments in the world
If you think these are even backed by real world assets, I have some gold certificates to sell you at competitive prices, just pay no attention to the fact they're handwritten on diner napkins.

but like wow gold is actually or was at least, more worth than their actual currency

hmm 100 mill cap on them

>one of the shadiest and corrupt governments in the world.

That would be the US.

$1000 EOY. I'm max capping this.