Satoshi value keeps cratering

>Satoshi value keeps cratering
>Vague announcement on the horizon that won't move the price
>KuCoin dump is coming up
>A binance dump in the future IF YOU ARE LUCKY

I told you two weeks ago this was a scam. Did you believe me? No of course not. Look where we are now. Next time listen when people are trying to help you.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Logic-Dummies-Mark-Zegarelli/dp/0471799416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have Poly, QASH and they invested in Jibrel. What makes JNT better?

>tfw assblaster called JNT a piece of shit and LINK is up hugely with big announcements

Buy LINK bros

I mean where are you JNTlemen you fucking cuckolds? Come defend this shit. Oh wait you can't even afford internet access anymore.

No one is losing money here. They just aren't making it. The price has been stiff as board for awhile now. Good time to accumulate more actually. Very predictable swings. I was in at 35 cents anyway so I'm fine with stagnation for awhile. I'm confident in the project. It's a long term hold.

I want to accumulate but there isn't enough fluctuation. Most I'm getting is 6-7JNT at a time trading 0.5eths worth.

Since you beg for it

>Nobody is losing money
>Both the ETH and Satoshi value has dropped 30% over the past two weeks and keeps falling
And none of that "Only the USD value matters" bullshit. You bought it with ETH or BTC. If you had merely held those you would have more money. You are losing money if you bought within the past two weeks. You are losing money period.

I hope it stays that way until the BTCP Fork. I want to dump my ZCL for some sweet JNT.

That isn't a counter-argument. It's admitting you have nothing to offer against the point.

I bought with in those two weeks. A quarter of my btc went to those coins. You will regret your actions one out hits 5.

That's probably the most hilarious brainLet pic for some reason

No you're just not making money. Yes you would have made money by holding btc or eth, but you could have lost money as well. If you bought jnt a few days and held you have roughly the same amount of money today. Sucks we missed the gains that happened this week, but it's not the end of the world. It really doesn't bother me that much. This is still a promising project.

He doesn't need a counter-argument when your point is laughable.

>It's cratering, honest! Don't let the fact that you are losing no money distract you from the reality that it is cratering!

You are losing money. The bottom line is you bought using ETH or BTC. Those have risen and the relative value of JNT has decreased. If you bought in the last two weeks you are at a loss period. You have less ETH and BTC if you were to sell and hell it's even down in USD so I'm not sure what the fuck your point is.

>Got 14k JNT with 3.7 ETH
>Worth 8.5 now

yes, and you lost FUCKTONS of money by not allining in TRUMP on january the 3rd, but you dont see us opening threads about it taunting you

shoo shoo pajeet

Yes I understand I would have made money if I sold for BTC or ETH. I could have lost money as well. If you have a crystal ball to predict the markets perfectly we would all like to see it. I don't like selling my stack of coins to fomo into others. All I know is this is an incredibly ambitious project that could be big in the future if the team delivers. They seemingly have the connections and knowledge to succeed.

So what you're saying is that there are other things in the world I could have invested in that would have made more over the last two weeks? And the fact that the thing I did invest in has held stable in value, because there exist other things that have risen that means the thing I invested in is cratering?

You may need a copy of this
amazon.com/Logic-Dummies-Mark-Zegarelli/dp/0471799416

lol, the guy you replied to is the very definition of this pic

I get what you're saying but hindsight is 20/20

We have no way of knowing when or what the announcement will be, only that it'll be soon, possibly this week.
If someone wanted to buy jnt had the safe bet which was buy jnt and hold or the risky but optimal bet which was hold btc and buy some time later. My way of doing is to hold btc and dollar cost average my way in, I didn't buy all of my jnt at 8k sats, I bought some at 8k, 7k, 6k, 5k so that way it's not like I'm losing as many sats as someone who bought in at the top and held.

I'm not a neet anymore I can't watch the charts as much as I want to, I don't want to come home or wake up to see that JNT's sat value doubled in the span of a few hours because some news broke while I was away.

its been stated time and time again that the announcement will take place somewhere round end of feb
now go kill yourself you fucking waste of air

did you misclick who you wanted to reply to?

that's vague as fuck and beside the point, the main point is we can't predict the future, the price could dump or pump very quickly for a variety of reasons so no matter what we do there's going to be risk involved

Will we ever moon? This shit is getting bloody af

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

A
N
D

D
I
E

This will moon this week

exactly. buying it now is always smarter than buying it later.

peronally I'm hoping on a kucoin dump, but I'd hate to see it get pumped....

I've never seen a coin go sideway so hard before.

Literally more stable than Tether.

When is the kuckcoin listing ?

>>When is the kuckcoin listing ?
20-22

Somewhere this week

Great. So dump before listing as it will crash. Whale control that exchange.