Coinfess

Coinfess.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@OneTrueSnek/the-absolute-fastest-way-to-buy-stellar-xlm-or-any-other-altcoin-with-usd-f42998c726ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't these threads just used to be "confess"?

Finally decided to get into crypto. Invested $225 in Ripple and $75 in ETH. Not sure if I fucked up or not desu but I'm looking forward to seeing where this magical journey takes me.

I invested in Axpire and Block Array....trying to find reasons to keep on living

I bought paCCoin at 2 sats. I'm fucked.

I didnt sell the news on ICX.

qtum
ven
eos
icx
iota
are my holdings

Dumped my LINKs at 5500 to all-in buy GTO at 5700. Then GTO pumped to 6700 and I didn't sell. Then it dumped to 4500 and I sold. Then I could have bought back into LINK at 6800, but I didn't. Then this morning I FOMO bought back in at 7700.

Someone fucking hack my shit up and steal all my funds. I can't be trusted with them.

You should unironiclly go all in on chainlink.
You can get in under .8$ atm

Bought ETHORSE at ATH, sold at 2000 USD loss (about 50% loss) :(

I would but it's being so heavily shilled from both sides that I unironically can't tell who to trust.

Rule of PBC pumps - get in and out within 5 mins. Once you hit 15% profit, just fucking sell.

shilled for and shilled against from both sides*

I lie to myself saying I will someday be able to dump my bags at a profit

Didn't sell HAT and ITNS ATH, now I'm just holding bags hoping for a miracle. Went all in with 5k. Now I'm roughly 50% down

I forgot to move my litecoin off an exchange so no forked coins for me :(

i tried to trade link.

Honestly, I did my research on them. CND, GAS, ZEN, all had an initial pump and dump and then a long, slow 2nd pump up to 200-300% of the starting price over the next week. I actually got in on CND's initial pump, made +20%, jumped out and felt good about myself, then it mooned another 150% over the next 5 days while the rest of the market kept bleeding and I felt like slitting my wrists.

So I told myself this time I was going to stay in GTO til it hit at least 7k sats. Now that I'm out it'll probably hit it within a day or two. And LINK will slump back to 5k. Because I'm fucking cursed.

I'm never going to make it because I'm a poor student who cant invest much.

I did daytrading today, was unlucky and lost about $50. My entire portfolio is ~$1500.

I've invested over €25k in crypto including bitcoin, some promising ICOs and some alts. I'm only up €13k on that investment. Fuck sake.

I sold CHAINLINK before comference

I lost 0.005 btc by daytrading in two days, still in the game with 0.058

I keep saying I've been trading for years, joined in December.

Dude I spent $3000 on TRX and Im up more than you. I hope you feel even worse now.

Also I spent $3000 on TRX

Read what it does bro, there's a reason it goes up

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Veeky Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively with some retarded caption like 'How many [insert random shitcoin] to fuck a women like this?' or some other stupid shit. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

I stared at Bitcoin at 6k and didnt go all in. I'm not gonna make it am i

Bought my first batch of coins with a debit card yesterday. ate a $11 coinbase fee. It's been made up already from the gains, but feel stupid. Glad I leaned about bank transfers for my second buy.

i sold bpt right before the 2x because i was too lazy to look into it a bit more. i'm praying for prl to moon since i'm 70% in, pray with me father

I've been here since April 2017 and haven't bought a single crypto because I'm scared of getting scammed on exchanges

I sold LINK at 7000 thinking it would go down

I bought every shitcoin Veeky Forums shilled me and I'm down 60-70% from my original investment..

I called my dad a salty nocoiner faggot yesterday and now I have to pay rent... am i going to make it still?

I have a guide on how to correctly wire to Coinbase. It will take ~2 hours to have it in Coinbase/GDAX.

medium.com/@OneTrueSnek/the-absolute-fastest-way-to-buy-stellar-xlm-or-any-other-altcoin-with-usd-f42998c726ab

you bought in early January didn't you

wires cost 25-35 bucks though which sucks balls

guy axpire is climbing

Yes. Don't regret it, at least I'm in crypto, wanted to do it for 2 years but never got around to do it....

THIS
except I learned my lesson after DGB and am watching LINK fanaticism with jaded eyes

me too... i keep trying to swing trade but i am massively retarded and end up wastin all day making tiny tiny gains

Well, EOY you'll probably 2x your initial so don't worry too much

Sold my ven at 5.1 to BTC to tether up last night, bought back in at 11.1 and bought back into ven at 5.7
I am bad at this

Research and decide for yourself.
>whitepaper
>sergey's talks
>slack channel

Bought BTC at June last year when it was around $2500. Instead of holding I played dice games and literally lost it all. I began with 0.04 then my gambles took it up to 0.1 and then I lost every fucking Satoshi. Feels bad

Went balls deep into QTUM @65$ and sold all my LINK @ 1$
Wanted to accumulate more LINK.
Went from 18k LINK to 10k LINK
JUST

I made more money dabbling with cryptos just sitting on my ass than a responsible man working his ass off for a couple years and still having to join loose ends and I feel like I'm close to a mental breakdown

What is this insanity. Work isn't enough anymore to provide for a family and money flows in weird ways in the hands of NEET shitposters, netstars and what not. It's only a matter of time before everyone stops working because it simply isn't worth it anymore and the pyramid collapses

I argue with EOSlets even though they are beyond saving

Just went all in link.

I held NXT until after the airdrop.

me too brother

I am in crypto since '12
I lost everything like 5 times cause of scams and fucking margin trading and now I have only $1,2mil which is cool and more than enough here in poland.
In peak I had over 540btc

send me 2k, my grandfather was polish

Are btc e's any good? I want some

>It's only a matter of time before everyone stops working

Highly doubt it. Most people couldn't stomach the volatility of cryptos. Women are absolutely risk averse and most men would give up after losing once or twice on a bad trade. You have to be somewhat determined and willing to handle those red candles if you want to last in the crypto world.

I created a meme on /tv/ several years ago and it gets shitposted to this day

I don't trade anymore. I got a free coin which will make me a millionaire so why bother

Wagecuck life began today. Essentially due to the fact I didn't make it in crypto and am forced to work in oder to earn money.

I sold like 20 million TRON in October.

Me too. Fuck, these bags are heavy.

I faked the LCC fork. I just dumped 750k on yobit. People are going to be waiting a long time for a wallet that’s never going to come.

im considering selling all of my link at a huge profit of x5 my initial investment and investing it all in coinmetro ico

im finally realising Veeky Forums was right about nano
this shitcoin is single handedly ruining my entire portfolio

Everything I ever bought I bought at ath.
I've never sold at a loss, but my bags are so heavy.

My weak hands have caused me 60k+ and I'm having a hard time not regretting the past.