Stinky Linkies

Im so looking forward to your shitcoin leaves a new wave of idiots bag holding this piece of shit. There are already other cryptos with Oracle protol and working product. The other cryptos even have partners and the devs have real education. This russuian paid/autist shilled coin needs to die soon.

The downfall will be glorious, hilarity will ensue. The harder these faggots gloat, the more it will hurt when the shitcoin corrects itself and falls below ico prices as it should.

>There are already other cryptos with Oracle protol and working product.

Which?

I wouldn't even be mad. This place will get hilarious if it happens.

I haven't analyzed other oracle networks but the fundamental problem with link is that there's no way to contest invalid data.
For SSL api the only thing you need is to trust a proxy that doesn't even know what data you're requesting (only the domain). This severely limits even the possibility of an intentional attack.
I can't imagine anyone competent using link for anything. Or any network with similar incentives.

In link you can be a honest node and always publish correct data, yet if a majority of other nodes are colluding and intentionally providing false data you're going to be punished. Absurd.

sure but I will be buying next time its down since the memes are good

Shhh, shhhh. Let them feel excitement and joy, for now, because it will make their misery all the more hilarious.

Mobius has patent pending oracle protocol and a working product, and just partnered with Waltonchain. The are educated from Stanford and Harvard. Advisors: Jed McCaleb (co founder of ripple stellar) Jackson Palmer and Chandler Guo

>Investing your money on something from the mere thought of getting involved in memes

Yeah, that's definitely you Veeky Forums stay stupid.

>All those pink wojaks

>99% of Veeky Forums bought this way too late after the meme shill campaign
>Literally tricked by a group of savy individuals
It's a shitstorm bound to happen, can't wait for it

Epic FUD guys
Shame everyone knows it's going to moon
$1,000 eoy

Stupid but wealthy enough to get away with it

Now THAT is the biz way

Looking forward to your pink wojaks in a year or two

>tfw fomo into chainlink at .4
Thanks sergey

i honestly cant wait for poor lonely faggots like you to KYS after link goes past $100

100$ with 1billion supply is 100billion mc, a bit higher then ethereum now, 1000$ is one trillion dollar. So fucking deluded. Like always this shit will dump hard, leaving us with the best pink wojak memes like link has always produced, the only thing link has ever produced.

Hahahaha you salty faggot you must have sold early.

Poor desperate FUDfags hahahaha

>Hating on FUD
>not wanting to accumulate more stack$

$100 at 35 billion you fucking brainlet.
>uninformed fudding
Makes you look like such a fucking pajeet lmao retarded nigger

Imagine thinking you're smart but being this dumb.

Circulating supply is 350M not 1B

yes sir you right mobius is very good sir moon definitely double your money

Is this a meme? Because you just described the exact problem that ChianLink fixes

First of all, i never have or will this shitcoin. There is a billion Chainlink coins, but only 350mil circulating. What happens when they release the rest? You dump down where you belong, below ico price.

>T. Brainlet

You're right, when you think about it you can't trust bitcoin either because what if all the node operators just decide to fudge the ledger together. We're just trusting a bunch of strangers with our money, they could claim it for themselves whenever. Guaranteed scam.

you are one DENSE motherfucker

Im not invested in Mobius, im just saying they have solved the orcale problem, have patent pending solution, partners and a working product. Why anyone seriuos would invest in Chainlink is beyond me. We will see how long this meme will keep it going.

That's actually right kek it would be fucking hilarious here if that happened

you nocoiners are getting boring.

Have you read in the whitepaper the part about the reputation system? It won't make misbehavior magically dissappear but I think there are incentives to not be a dick node. In the end all you can have is some assurance that an oracle provider has been decent SO FAR, but if the reward is big enough then sure, there's a possibility of nodes pretending to be nice and waiting for their opportunity to pounce.

>ethereum can never become $1000 because the market cap of bitcoin is only $10b
t. You 12 months ago

>ppl still falling for link meme

when will they ever learn kek

PUMP AND DUMP

what's your main hold? post your portfolio, homie.

Dense

yes sir very good but need to buy more sir believe me sir is very good

I bought at 1.38. Not even worried. 100 EOY

30%btc 20%eth 20%wtc 20%rlc 10%Neo

T.faggot it happend already

read the whitepaper

point at him and laugh