Should we be concerned that Sergei stressed “right now (yes)” regarding link payments to node operators?

Should we be concerned that Sergei stressed “right now (yes)” regarding link payments to node operators?
No FUD here lads, I want link to succeed as much as you do. Holding 35k

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Positive thoughts only

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

After Link will reach $10k he will fork it and make microLink to cope with small payments.

Man this sounds like the reckoning for Christians. Are we turning into a religion?

This truly put my mind at ease. Thank you

We have no dogmatic principles
Our high rankers are not paedophiles
We do not partake in symbolic cannibalism every mass

So no

SHOO SHOO 16 YEAR OLD

Question I can never seem to have answered on this board. Does LINK have a working product?

smartcontract.com

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink

want me to tie your shoes for you too?

No, you wake up to what's going on in the world

wtf all my link is gone

>he thinks he knows anything

edgy af

Not at all. Everything I said was true though, what are you having trouble understanding?

No. Here's why:

The more LINK your node has, the more your node gets used, the more money you make.

Anyone who's serious enough to operate a node in the first place will want to be paid in LINK to enjoy the benefits of compound growth.

It's like holding stocks: you can choose to take the dividends in cash or automatically reinvest them. Getting paid in LINK is the latter.

So even if it's possible for node operators to get paid in another currency - ETH, say - I'd guess that the vast majority would prefer to get paid in LINK anyway.

Getting paid in LINK = reinvesting dividends

>if you put 5k in link you get 500,000 after a 100x
>if you put 1k in link you get 100,000 after a 100x
>if you put in 200 in link you only get 20,000 after a 100x

FUCK FUCK FUCK I NEED MONEY NOW NOW NOOW REEEEEEEEE

You don't understand the concept of "truth" at the most basic level. you just spew things you heard/read with little understanding.

begone little one

This. Payment in anything other than LINK is fine but irrelevant to the infrastructure.

I bet you're Christian and didn't even look into what it really is.
You know Jesus is the sun and his 12 disciples the 12 signs of the zodiac? That's astrology, work of the devil if you listen to the pope

After the 1B supply has been released they'll pay in ETH

t. bluepill

just keep swimming!!

2k is the minimum for funny money