Hey Stellar Cucks!

How many bags did you airdrop for Niggers and Pajeets today? Your sjw overlords proud of you for funding their project called cuck the uncucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2018 fucking racist 2018

If you don't share at least 80% of your bank account with Jamal then you are living in the past.

Its not like you have a choice, If you don't share your wealth with Muhammed you go to jail.

So I'm guessing this FUD is in reference to something. Go ahead and unshill me.

Using XLM to buy SureRemit. You've gotta be an idiot not to see the potential of it.

stellar devs are sending their reserve lumen to developing countries to "help" peoples

needless to say jamal is going to sell them asap so enjoy your ever-lasting bags

Thank god I dropped 90% of my XLM for LINK a week ago. Too bad it wasnt 100%

My Lumens, Jaheem's choice.

>implying niggers know how to sell crypto
They will probably lose their wallets which leads to a lower available supply, aka mooning

I waited until last night like an idiot. I thought link would dump after that conference. Oh well it still turned out to be profitable and it feels good to be free from this shitcoin

This. And also, some of us want cryptocurrency to be just that. A currency with widespread adoption and use. Roger Ver is right, this has always been about fighting the banks and state, not getting rich quick.

Nice FUD sir. 9 more posts like this and I will send you $1. Good job!

Thanks, just bought 100k

>doesnt understand the economic infrastructure or commerce of foreign african cities such as casablanca, johannesburg, lagos, or cairo

do you ever tired of being in your sheltered americunt bubble?

Who has been making these posts about XLM and the niggers recently? I see this every day.

It's pretty amazing how hard they try to FUD the price down so that they can buy more.

I love seeing this type of shit on biz because it makes me even more comfortable holding.

HI.
I am agent Pajeet Gupta. If you want to join the fud campaign. Here is my price:
10 posts = $1
25 posts = $5
50 posts = $12
After 50 posts, every 10 post after I will give you $2. Contact me pls
Thank you.

You have to be a literal retard to be holding this garbage coin. They 18 QUADRILLION coins with a top 5 MC already and literally give it away to "poor" people to keep the price down.

>They will most likely not know what to do with it, meaning that the coins/tokens are lost. Meaning less supply.
>SJW will be pleased, thus raising the price even further.

Always look at the bridght side of lif

hahaha oh wow nice cope bro

do you know what inflation is?

They are going airdrop 75% of the total supply to niggers while you had to pay cuckbucks hahaha this is too much

The delusion with this...holy shit. Get REKT stellies

encouraging adoption =/= dropping it on clueless niggers who have no use for it

Stellar should be doing deals with businesses to accept Stellar as a payment method. Then I would be all for it.

Source

thanks for proving my point

That is what they're doing. The extra supply is to encourage businesses to launch on Stellar. This nigger airdrop FUD is retarded

Concerned Stellar holder here. I made 2 about this over the past week.

The main reason is to piss people off sufficiently until someone finally gives me a convincing counter-argument. I have not yet seen one.

I get told I am "oversimplifying". When I ask for an explanation, there is either no reply, requests for me to "prove" that Stellar is not conducting the giveaway properly, or just general abuse.

More information please?

Explain how giving away 85 billion coins is going to help your investment. I'll wait.

Over the next 10 years... I think there is enough potential this year for xlm to be worth it. Maybe not in the next coming years, but 2018 should see very good gains

Whenever there's this much organized, persistent, baseless FUD, my penis begins to tingle a little because I know that someone really, really wants to accumulate -- which means they probably know something big that others don't.

There's a huge misconception inside the crypto community, which is the idea that limiting supply and distribution is a good thing. Currencies should not be deflationary.

Wider distribution and inflation means more use cases, more businesses adopting, more exponential growth of a network that's actually useful. This means guaranteed long term growth.

Why did they release 550M 3 weeks ago explain cuck. Hurrrrrr Fud. Durrrrr bought 100k. Xlm bagholders deserve to stay poor.

I bought at $0.02 homie. I'll be good.

So you target the lowest civilization on earth which is Africa...a continent that still can't even feed their own population in 2018.

I like stellar but whats going to happen if they announce another free distribution of another 10b coins (33% of current supply) and then there's still another 70b to hand out

>baseless

It's on stellar.org plain as day.

They tell you, in what looks like about 5 sentences across the entire website, that they are going to drop 50% of all the reserve coins for free.

No details on how they are going to do it, just that they are going to do it.

Imagine being a shareholder in a company which suddenly tells you it is going to do something equally significant and gives you less than a paragraph of information about it. Would you not be concerned?

Like I said earlier, I'm all for it as long as it's done properly. The thing that worries me is that there is next to no information about it.

btw there is a mention on one of their pages of "abuse" in an earlier giveaway. No explanation what that means.

A scenario I envision happening is the people who get these coins do not have enough options to spend them and end up dumping them.

A small group of people pick up on this and accumulate the useless coins for pennies on the dollar, like the oligarchs after the fall of the Soviet Union.

It won't contribute to the adoption and widespread use of the coin, it will just make a few people richer and drive the price down for us.

More potential for growth.

Worldwide financial inclusion is part of the actual utility of the blockchain, not just making faggots on an image board rich.

Roger ver

We'll see, I agree with what you're saying. It's part of the risk that we take as early investors.

I trust that the Stellar team will have good judgement not the dump the price. After all, it's in their best interest to keep the price up since they own part of the supply themselves.

Whatsup with IBM using Stellar though?

not to dump the price *

How much xlm to be African warlord?

they aren't

They are "initially"

just Google man.. cmon
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

SJW bullshit. Will never work.

The devs should move their offices and familes to Africa if they care so much. That would help stimulate the economy.

Oh wait, they are too busy enjoying their lily white cuck neighborhoods in San Fran.

I know I'm using it as a counter argument rhetorical question

>I trust that the Stellar team will have good judgement not the dump the price

You shouldn't have to trust them, they should be more transparent about what they are doing.

Would you prefer they be like tron and announce the announcing of announcements?

that is just pr talk, and dont know why you fags are so obsessed over it. If you are so sacred sell.
They are not gona airdorp out of the blue, with no goal in mind .

Yep. Stellar likes to not over-publicize things to avoid pump and dumps on the price. Creates more stability and lets the tech and adoption speak for itself.

Answer this

True i never trade xlm for that just hold it and always up 40000%

I am just making sure unsuspecting newfags don't buy this charity coin like I did. Luckily I sold before the upcoming crash.

about 350 XLM

Brad garlichouse is that you?

i had it waiting on binance while watching the conference and flipped it for LINK the second Sergey accidentally went 2 slides ahead and showed that beautiful cube logo. went 10% in 10 minutes and hasn't really stopped. feels so good to have dumped those bags. at least you're finally free user

Same senpai
Every fucking thread I see promoting this cuck coin makes me sick.

This is the best xlm thread I’ve seen. Dump this piece of shit ASAP anons.

All stellar needs is a documentary on Netflix, some shares on Facebook, and a heart warming news story with violins and it's game over

Also - one of the best cases for cryptocurrency (in general, not one in particular) is that in developing nations w rampant hyper-inflationary tendencies, as well as kleptocratic governments and insufficient banking protocols, a cryptocurrency can provide stability and thereby improve the wealthbuilding opportunities.

In otherwords, if you work hard and make some money in a corrupt developing country without true rule of law, your money will either be outright stolen from your hand, stolen by the bank, or stolen by inflation.

A cryptocurrency also allows you to trade in foreign markets.

I hold 10,000 xlm purchased last year about this time for $20.

I am hodling until further notice and will buy any dip below $0.30.

stay poor, whitey

Finally someone gets it