Ven & bmw

is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalgrog.com.au/gadgets/chinas-infamous-world-class-car-fakes/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

why would it be though, what does vechain have to offer to BMW anyway

CCK confirmed it. He’s been 100% so far.

Don't worry about it. We don't need dumb money in here

>BMW has no use for a digitilized supply chain
Literally every company that moves products has a use for VeChain.

maybe just think about how Cisco is planning to work with BMW..

Alizée a cute!!

They gonna track cars just like they track wine.
Why? I dont know.

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

when will this mad man be put a cage ?

who is that goddess?

Alizee

holy fuck thanks just sold 200k

It's not about the finished product fuckboys. It's about the parts that make the finished product.

To expound further, you ever bought "genuine ford parts" or just "genuine car maker x parts"? Well ven can prove they're genuine and protect against selling of fakes being sold at such

My Boomer Dad just showed me this video and was all like "Wow man, you gotta see this, she's HOT."

Boomers.

To the moon brothers in VEN!

The same reason any luxury item will be on VeChain. To show authenticity. China makes fake cars too, not just adidas shoes and apple phones

digitalgrog.com.au/gadgets/chinas-infamous-world-class-car-fakes/

wow that is incredible, I only wish I could be given such intimate attention by the great sunny lu :(

he's just checking to make sure you aren't homosexual

my dad stopped doing it after he cought me balls deep in a thot on our livingroom couch

Of course she is/was hot. Generation Y loved her.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

Tip of the iceberg
There's a thriving blackmarket for non-authentic parts for luxury cars as well.

Eventually other brands will follow as this makes sense.

>tfw a few hundred dollars to fix a transmission, $15k and more for a luxury car
>If you wanted to make a easy buck, buy authentic or knock-off?

I only know her because of the female night elf dance

The problem with that is that most of these cars already have proprietary parts and you have to take them to a registered mechanic to get it repaired anyway.

her face is pretty busted though. seriously what is that forehead? she looks like a chinese peasant man