10$ EOY

10$ EOY

>$10 eoy
kek, nice fud

*$1,000

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

OP CHECKED and WRECKED.

I think he meant 10 sats

MANIAC

>VISUALIZE BROTHERS

pnd scam

10$ would be nice, thats allot of money.

The lowest it will be eoy is $14 and that is only if BTC is $5,000.

The highest it will be eoy is $140 and that is if BTC has crazy bull run to $50,000.

If you know where BTC will be you will have a good idea of where LINK will be. I have ran many algos to come up with this formula.

The thing is, I feel like Veeky Forums is a disproportionate amount of the 19000 wallets in existence. If the sentiment is true, I don't think any Veeky Forumsnessmen here are selling below $100, maybe more

I have my linkies on a hardware wallet off exchange. ANd they'll stay there for the forseeable future.

Pic: my stinky linky rank

>thinking that few Veeky Forumstards autistically holding onto their bags til muh $100 will have any effect on the price whatsoever
>conveniently forgetting about $650 million LINK locked away, ready to be market sold, so to speak

You are correct. The top wallets know the value and will be staking LINK with no plans of selling. The weak hands will continue to sell on the way up. I expect to see some profit taking at $50.

>$650
Without the "$". They will never actually be worth that much once they flood the market.

you didn't read the whitepaper.

Imagine once the "big companies" need to purchase LINK. They will not be buying 10k-20k on Binance. They will be purchasing 100k-1mil at a time.

fpbp

Once the big companies need LINK they will create their own one, retard.

Nice try pajeet. We're wise to you trying to dump bags on us.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

150$ EOY

>Once the big companies need LINK they will create their own one, retard.
>Once the big companies need Bitcoin they will create their own one, retard.

Create their own what? I don't think you understand what Chainlink is

>decentralized

Dont know how any of you can think a coin with a billion supply could possibly reach $1000 or even $100

1,000 is a meme short term.

$100 is only around $30,000,000 market cap. If link gets mainstream adoption this is a viable short term (1-2 year) target.

meant 30bil

They are locked away, ready to be staked on nodes. They will never see the market

Yes they will create their own decentralized network of oracles and people will run nodes for them I'm sure

>Dudes trustless decentralised big data will never be worth 1 trillion dollars notional

Peak FUD