$100 LINK is 100% Realistic

Why does nobody think $100 EOY is possible? That would be a market cap of around $35B. Everyone forgets the whole market cap of crypto will be going up as well while LINK moons.

Right now the total mcap is $0.5T. A lot of people are saying $20T by 2020 is possible. Let's say we make it 1/4 of the way there this year, to $5T. Let's assume a 10x for all crypto projects this year then. That means LINK would only have to reach $3.5B in terms of today's money to be worth $100 EOY.

What's worth $3.5B today? Literal vaporwave coins like TRX and XEM. And let's not forget ADA with no product whatsoever is worth $10B for some reason. So is reaching $35B ($3.5B in today's money) attainable for a project with a first mover advantage that promises to link smart contracts to markets in fintence and derivatives worth easily $100T+? It would only need to absorb .004% of a $100T derivatives market to reach $35B. Easily done for a project with this much potential.

$1000 EOY is bit rich if you ask me. But by 2020, entirely within reach. Basically, if you have at least 1k LINKs, you WILL make it by 2020. Remember LINK can only go up from here, the hype train hasn't even left the station for this coin, nobody has even heard of it outside Veeky Forums and a few subleddits. Once they hire a marketing director and have an active twitter, things are going to get fucking real in a hurry.

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/LINK-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heavy bags

humongous if legitimate

$100 is possible within 2 or 3 years. $1000 is really pushing it, but if crypto explodes maybe some day (5+ yrs).

Based on how Link is marketed, in order for this coin to ever break $10 it's gonna need actual adoption. They're just entirely unwilling to shill it to the normie pumpers.

When the total cryptospace market cap rises, it always funnels more to small coins over big coins. Something like XLM probably will only 5x, LINK likely will see greater than 10x if the whole market goes up 10x. So it probably only needs to reach a valuation more like one billion in today's terms.

>They're just entirely unwilling to shill it to the normie pumpers.

I think thats good, the normie pumps can damage a coins reputation, look at Tron or Ripple.

Link will be mostly smart money, when normies want in it will already be too late.

Yeah. People don't appreciate that most coins are going to spend 2018/2019 catching up to the unrealistic expectations that were set with the hype campaigns they waged staged in 2017. TRX being the most obvious example. Most projects are going to underdeliver on what they overpromised and their valautions are going to crater.

Meanwhile ChainLink has promised literally nothing so far, so when they deliver literally anything it'll be a pleasant surprise and their market cap can only possibly go up.

Also, Daily Reminder: Marketcaps are mostly bullshit and incredibly deceptive:
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543

In short, it only takes a small injection of fiat to propel the market caps of alts, especially moon-worthy ones, by a significant multiplier

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Venezuelan with 400 LINK here. Just imagine my face if this ever goes beyond 25$.

yfw

y families fw

>talking $100 EOY
>Current price

Anyone else unironically fantasizing about how they will tell their family when link hits $1k?

Did not say which year. $1000 by 2020.

I ain't saying shit, i'll just buy a house and stay comfy.

Image sitting down with my family explaining what has happened and at the end say that we are millionaires and we never going to work again..

Oh wow, man. How's living in venezuela like? How bad is it? I imagine very.

You're a fucking idiot if you tell anyone, it will destroy literally every relationship you've ever had and probably will ever have. Fuck, I only have 200 links but if it hits 1000$ I'm not even going to tell it to my dog.

You say nothing. People equate crypto to winning the lottery. They will resent you if you don't share your "winnings". If you say anything figure on sharing 10%.

Depends on how much I have accumulated. I've got 250 right now. No way in hell will I tell anyone about that. I'd just straight up buy a condo and a car and that's that.

Now, if I manage to accumulate 1k+ LINK over the next year, maybe I'll tell my parents if it hits 1k each. Maybe buy them a new car or help them get settled into Florida. Actually, I'd definitely tell them. My dad's getting old. He deserves to spend the rest of his life chilling.

My mom wouldn't stop teaching even if someone ordered her to, though. So, they'll at least have enough income to cover bills.

Tell your wife if you love/trust her, but not your kids. Growing up rich really fucks up people's minds. Just give them what they need - books, computers, support - and don't tell them they have a 'get out of jail free' card in daddy's bank account. Otherwise they start to think about that as an option, and never really fear consequences, and never really strive to overcome them. Real talk; all my successful friends and myself came from good families that weren't rich, and even though we all went into different fields we've all noticed how much people that grew up with money are lazy and entitled.

This. Kids growing up feel like THEY produced the value their parents produced. They equate their net worth with their parents'/family's. It's weird how it works but that's pretty much how it goes.

My gfs know that I trade in cryptos since one of them also trades in them. She made ~150k off of LTC and 200k off of BTC last year. We're both holding on LINK right now.

Should be interesting to see what happens if it hits 1k each. I already know that any kids we have will be down-to-earth. I'm talking charity work, good education and positive role models.

Anyone else running alpha nodes. My team has a few setup with some good external adapters. Is there a external adapter / chainlink directory?

I can be reached at chainlinkfund .com

tia

Sminem says Link is a easy x100

>tfw my family is in on link too
Feels good to have a white family

OP is spot on —especially in regards to TRX and XEM. With mainnet under production it is entirely possible we see EOY by November.

>tfw my dad is all in on link at $0.5
>Im all in at $0.2
He's the only one that listened to me, he deserves to make it

>impling Tehter Bomb will not go off
>implying we are not in mtGox 2.0

50 even is cool

Coinbasefag here, quite new to this. How can I get a hold of LINK?

id made 200mil by then , ill just throw a million at every relative and tell them to fuck off and keep me alone for the rest of my live

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/LINK-ETH

Is this a serious coin or just a meme dream like REQ?

This retarded ChainLink stuff needs to stop.

This coin is literally worthless.

LINK is the meme's meme

memes literally pushed the price up

checked

What is this?

>People still putting their money in shitcoin

Get ready to lose all of your money after it dumps lul

Well the Node alpha just went live. So I'd say LINK is actually making progress on achieving it's goals.

you are a MANIAC

Bots have no psyche

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Dont get weakhands till at least $1000

Unironically TELL NO ONE. being serious the other anons are right, it will fuck up every relationship you currently have. If your stack is big & you're suddenly another world, it will be done serious shit & you should try & plan now about what you're going to do. The best thing is probably to make up some kind of story for your family & friends, in which you make money from crypto but never tell them the actual truth, or even show it.

I'm never telling anyone if this shit hits anywhere near that. You might be trusting of some people, but people like to talk to other people when big shit happens, and someone making a fuckton of money is big shit. Soon you'll have distant family members and people you've never seen before in your life hounding you for gibs to fix their own financial fuckups. Act like you're an autistic superhero and money is your superpower. Keep your own shit in order, help a few people as discreetly as you can if that's something you want, and never tell anyone what you've got in the bank.

The maniac poster is my favorite part of this meme

Answer me this: If node operators are to Be paidat on link tokens and they are indivisible, how fucked up the pricing will end up being for those companies that actually want to use link to offer actual services to people who would need to pay for those services?

Unironically: doesn't being even $100 let alone $1000 per token defeat the whole purpose of the token?

> inb4 nolinker
I'm all in on LINK, unironically, 13k @ 6680 sats.

>tfw a 450 linklet and a Venezeulan almost has as much LINK as you.
Fuck I need to buy more right now

Yes, I'm on a phone that keeps fucking up auto"correct".

Anyway, serious talk about feasible LINK price going forward would be nice.

It would be a market cap of $100 billion retard.

Market cap = price x supply

$100 x 1 billion supply = $100 billion market cap

I hope I can manage it before my grandad dies user. Looking him in the eyes and letting him know I'll take care of his daughter is the closure a man like him deserves.

Token has 18 decimals, dummy.

...oh.

Well, in that case...

My link balance ends in .5

XRB went from 19 cents to $24 in exactly 1 month

buy Bitcoin on Coinbase
Join up to Binance
Send your bitcoin to Binance
buy Link on Binance

... While being washtraded on two shitty exchanges.

don't do this OP, buy ETH

Why the fuck would you want to wait 20 hours for your btc to transfer

Ok, I was clearly an idiot. But my point still standardi, now on a different side: thinking about market cap is useless or at least not really comparable since this token exists to facilitate the trust in chain-to-chain and chain-to-offchain transactions, correct? How much money (USD) can this token be worth, then, If they are only bought to be spent as micropayments for node operators? Again, the companies that want to utilise chainlink need to price this stuff in their end user pricing.

yep. imagine what LINK could do.

sounds complicated, will normies be capable of this?

Autocorrect hits again, sorry. My honest prediction is like $25 tops.

Once you realize how much more money goes into accounting overhead, you will see what potential LINK has. And that is just accounting. This thing has infinite uses.
Yes, a success will make 50% of the workforce obsolete. Do you care about them if you own a part of the machine? Hell no.

Instructions on how to switch funds from coinbase to binance are in literally every article about any coin on the market

t. slavjeet writing those articles

you could say the same thing about ETH

Well, I kind of do If that workforce is also my customers' customers and their purchasing Power?

Hey autists, serlocklink was back and left a tasty breadcrumb.

That's why goverments are preparing the populations for basic universal income. It's coming. 100% unavoidable by now, unless we enter a nuclear war or some shit.

...wtf you on about? took me about 30 mins to do this exact transaction last night

you don't want normies in on this. if you have done your research you would know this is decent tech looking to disrupt how it all works arm. this will be the choice of tech companies and smart investors

this is pretty accurate. but i do see huge buy ins after sergey brings on marketing aboard. its just a matter of time at this point. probably marketing by beginning of Q2.

>fag with 250 link fantasizing about being a millionaire

All these posts are cringey as fuck. I have 13k link and dont think im gonna make even half a mil off this.

what is this website?

Damn, same situation here. Dad stressed out from nothing (he's retired) and my mom is working for pennies at a school as an established teacher. I feel so bad, I make more money than her already after she worked her entire life and I'm fresh out of uni.
We will make it, buddy.

Not that I'm opposed to 1k Link, but that's a pipe dream. $50-$100 is more realistic in my opinion, but I feel like we need some pretty big adoption for that.

Don't know yet. It's related to a 2.25mil hedgefund investment pool SEC filing, that was found a month ago.

They hired/will hire a director of marketing, so I yes’s now that Mainnet Alpha is live, communication will improve.

*I guess

We'll fucking make it marines. It's only a matter of time.

Nice fud

Imagine trying to explain to your hardworking lower class family (my dad worked 100 hour weeks trying to start up a business that failed miserably) that you hold 77 million $ of Link tokens (assuming it reaches $1000) based on info from a poster named Assblaster on an anime imageboard.

assblaster never said 1000$ fgt

Okay, guys. What's an actually realistic number EOY, or by the magic 2020, assuming everything goes well?

How many linkies is enough to make it? I only have 300.

Worst caste scenario we only would have to shill it to death to the normies and dump them our bags
Half of the job is already done we have a fuckton of memes

Imagine if this goes to $1000 and you can live comfy off the 1% staking. Just buy the country at that point

Exactly so don't even bother to try. Better to think about how you're going to deal with that much potential wealth, while also hiding the truth from everyone you know. Its also potential power. Imagine then if it goes truely crazy, and goes to 2000 or 3000k. At that point it will also be established at least in the medium term, as any growth to that level will have have to come more from adoption & use than speculation. What the fuck do you do then? That's serious money.

you will be alright user, everything will be good, maybe not stupidly rich but you will take your piece of cake, good luck

How are you gonna protect yourself? surely some dude will knock on you're door one night with a gun to you're face demanding private keys

The best part is that normies won't be able to get any sub-$100 link

Nice

just a meme

>Once they hire a marketing director and have an active twitter, things are going to get fucking real in a hurry.

This is my feeling as well.

dude its less then a dollar right now. buy 200 links and forget about it. if it blows up you just made it if not skip out of the fast food for a month

Spot on user

Yes.

I wouldn't expect this to happen until later this year though. Q2 or Q3. We may bleed out with 0 updates til then.