Why the fuck is litecoin cash trading at $5.00+

why the fuck is litecoin cash trading at $5.00+

really jingles my jimbobs

Glad the wallet isn't out yet, I might have panic sold yesterday. I think I'll be holding on to my LCC for a while.

Had i known this I would have bought more litecoin prefork

yeah, it should be litecoin trading at $5

Well this is the true litecoin, satoshilite's original vision.

Pretty much this.

My pre-fork plan was to claim my free coins and dump them ASAP. Now, however, I plan on waiting to see if it can hit $10 or $15

All my LTC is on my trezor. Did i get LCC?

If the wallet isn’t out, how are people trading? And is it trading anywhere except yobit?

Nope
Some, not many, but some exchanges supported the fork. If you kept your LTC on one of those exchanges during the fork, you got your LCC and are able to instantly trade it

Oops, I have a bunch of Litecoin but forgot to claim my Litecoin Cash, and I'm holding all of my LTC on exchanges. Oh well

This happened to me because I forgot to raise my withdrawal limit on GDAX. So i was only able to move 50% of my stack into a private wallet.......fuck me, i should have had 1000+ LCC

I've seen videos on how to get your LTCH so if you can retrieve it, you can trade it right?

Well, good luck with that. Kind of regretting not pulling my LTC out, but not too worried because right now supply is HUGELY restrained to exchanges that supported the fork, meaning this stuff is prone to manipulation and getting dumped if/when the wallet comes online.

I mean when you think about it, it would be really easy to announce a fork, keep your asset on some exchange that supports it, subtly dump for a few ten to hundred k, and then just disappear.

Worst case for me, LCC becomes big enough the exchange I have my LTC on realizes they have to give it out. Otherwise LCC is nothing and I saved myself some headache.

Mostly it just feels weird there wasn’t more hullabaloo about it, like people pointing out which exchanges supported the fork, or more statements from exchanges about why they weren’t supporting it. Most I saw was Charlie Lee saying this had nothing to do with him. I’d have thought Coinbase at least would have pointed to their “we’ll let you withdraw it once we’re satisfied the wallet is secure, see ETC and BCC for successful forks and BTG for a fork we’re not touching because it’s closed source”.

where is it trading?

So you usually keep 200 litecoin on an exchange? How dumb can you be.

It's a scam

I have 45 LTC on Binance. Did it accept the fork ? Did I get LCC ?

no you inbred

Up to what, $8 now?

IT'S DOING IT, BOYS

LOOK AT IT GO

it will dump when the wallet is released. Every whale and fish will be selling.

Think it will hit $10?

it's the real litecoin, I saw charlie lee on video say it, get rekt litecoin scam holders, only litecoin cash matters

I have all my ltc on my ledger nano s. How the fuck do I get LCC or did I miss it??

is there a way to extract private keys from ledger? if not you're fucked

actually if you have 24 word list used for seed generation then you can recover your keys

you are fucked

If you can get your private key from it then yes
If not
then no.

should be buying vertcoin. Fck LTC and LCC scam fork. VTC will dominate. cap this faggts