Flippening soon

Other urls found in this thread:

coincodex.com/crypto/litecoin-cash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Give me one good reason why this needs to exist

you should be asking that about your life user

$50 EOY easy. Let's do this

The question is fairly easy. We come to life to have experiences and to grow from them.

This only devalues bitcoin cash. Same with bitcoin priavte. All these scamers need to get fucked.

The answer is obvious, just like everything else in the crypto world: for the lulz.

1. The people want and support it

Everyone was saying that it would be trading for pennies after the fork. It's already smashed through the $1 barrier and is worth ~$5.50 just one day later

>3 billion marketcap
>#16 coin by marketcap
>not a scam
lmao

>We come to life to have experiences and to grow from them

we come to life to reproduce. don't get it twisted. $20 says you're under 25 years old

Chinese miners still have old bitcoin mining equipment lying around. This is literally the only reason lcc exists... it's meant to specifically be mined in that capacity.

Kind of retarded but there are much more pointless cryptos out there.

Yes im under 25 so? 20$ youre above 25
>we come to life to reproduce
Kek user do you really think this is our only purpose?

ooh... litecoin gold? litecoin super diamond shadow fork

$8.30 now

Give me one good reason why BTC exists, is worth 200 times more than this shitty coin, and is currently soaring.
Protip: you can't.

Almost breaking through $10
coincodex.com/crypto/litecoin-cash/

which exchange pls

Yobit

thx user

Wow these people are gonna get dumped on. When it goes on CMC and idiots see it has a 6 billion mcap it will dump so fast.

I always knew litecoin would make me moneyz. pretty funny its thanks to this shitcoin fork

Literally this
Gives the miners something to do

but why can't they mine something good?

>"good"
It's in the eye of the beholder, lcc has all the pros of ltc but is easier to mine. The only thing litecoin core has is "legacy".