When ark make me rich? 8)

when ark make me rich? 8)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0IRwe9Iv3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the use case of ARK? How is it better than ETH?

It's over little arkies, COSMOS is coming and will kill your ARK.

Wordpress of crypto. Point click blockchain. Want your own smart contract blockchain just push this little button. It will be linked to the mainchain which will solve all other needs including fiat access in the wallet.

Now if only the devs would stop autistically program so much and actually talk more to the normies our bags wouldnt be so god damn stagnant. All they say is hey look at this code we just released. Well thank you sir ark but i dont program shit talk to me like im a normie.

wait til end of july, don't get weak handed and the ark will kindly reward you, fellow arkie,

Why would you need a single node blockchain that has tiny blocks that hold no info.

Also that isn't out yet

Also all of the other things that they promised haven't come out and now the new gen of blockchains are coming while they managed to make no partnerships or get any media attention.

Thanks ARK!!

>Point click blockchain
What advantages does that give though? It seems like good buy now, but their official youtube video seems fishy kek
youtube.com/watch?v=E0IRwe9Iv3w

Post feminine penis

Wow for that VM that will be there once EOS is launched, people are going to be pumped. They could wait another year and get half of the features probably too.

Nice man

Thanks ARK!

The more I think about it I could just have network sharing and not bloat myself with self creating blocks and save space and file bloat

Thanks ARK!

Side chain mechanism came out in alpha stage this week desu. Its not a single button yet, it takes like 5 minutes atm to clone the chain and have your own blockchain. Its big progress though. The point im more afraid of is that they will endlessly postpone v2 release update because they want to improve and improve and improve. At some point they should just release with smart contracts and point click blockchain and improve and implement more later.

what a cute CUTE CUTE Q T

It will mean massive business adoption. Why use neo or eth when you can have your own. Ark will be the intermediate between all these private chains and the rest of crypto. Its increbly ambitious and theyre getting there, but their marketing so far has been nonexistent. They hired a jew this week as marketing advisor thoigh so maybe that will finally change.

Yeah I agree.

I have a lot and am mad.

Been dumping 1k at a time for along time now. I loved ARK ;-(

Posting this pic is one of my constant pleasures on Veeky Forums but yeah to be fair considering some of the utter shitcoins and vaporware projects that have mooned it's surprising ARK hasn't done fuck all even in the Dec-early Jan bullrun.

>EOS
>"The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform."

Wow thanks EOS! You really look like a huge competitor for ark despite having no product or requiring the token for use of your platform!

Nice man

I just bought back in again desu. Maybe i was a month to early for the pump but w/e. Ive got massive neo reserves in addition so i dont have to sleep on the street.

that girl's got a giant mouth wtf

i bet you have a very feminine penis

why wouldn't you just buy nuls instead? it's the chink version of ark but it's mcap is much lower.

The ark devs did say this week
''Our hard work will soon come to fruition''
They should just give some dates desu.

V2 launches at march/april/may?
Who the fuck knows
Smartcontracts and push deployable blockchains will launch instantly alongside V2 most likely. If they werent such major faggots they would just tell us ffs.

At least I know Fiat access and in-wallet purchase with fiat to ark will come in Q3 confirmed.

Smug posting is one of my thrills too

The entire problem with ark is that their devs refuse to market empty shit and vaporware and wont market until they have an actual working product and they wont tell when they are done. (March-April-may?)
This is laudable as 95% of crypto companies do not have any working product but patience has its limits.
And no i wont buy another coin without any semblance of a working mechanism

nuls is very similar in that aspect because they aren't doing any marketing until test/main net is out (testnet next month). second point is fine but just remember not to fomo in a few months down the line

ark v2 will be start testing probably next month. v2 will be out april/may. shit will be glorious.

this will be 100 dollars in a few months.

what makes you so sure about that 100 bucks, user. don't get me wrong, would be awesome, but I see ark 50 dollars the most eoy.......

girls aren't as good as the idea of what we feel girls would be like

>penis
user, I...