BitMEX Help Bread

Okay so 24 of you signed up for BitMEX using my reference code. DO NOT BE TEMPTED BY HIGH LEVERAGE. I'm trying to be your friend here. I could tell you to go full retard and go 100X just so I make more in commissions but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT DO THIS. Don't listen to the other retards here shilling their referral link and telling you to use 100X, you will get fucked. They just make a shit ton of money when you use 100X because you're paying 100X the fees if you don't use limit orders. Now that you've signed up, make a deposit and then if you really think it is going back to 6k, immediately place a 1X short as you can never lose USD value with a 1x short. In the mean time, go to the test net and learn to trade.
>Additional tips for MEX
Only use limit orders. You pay nothing in fees and actually get PAID when using limit orders. You can sell and buy back at the same price and actually make around .05%. I've done this multiple times just for shits and gigs. Most people shilling their referral won't tell you this because they will make absolutely nothing in commisions if you use limit orders.
Also, once you get into the green, set a stop loss and you will never lose money. If you haven't signed up, use my reference for 10% off fees: bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1 Good luck my friends and happy trading! Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Hmm I'm thinking of signing up with some of my link gainz but I don't want to use a pajeet ref

Sir I am not pajeet!

So if i set the limit order at the current price i pay no fees and my trade still goes through pretty fast?

Bitmex is not recommended for 99.99% of /biz users. It's a shark tank. You WILL lose your money unless you understand margin trading, and how to do it. I'm seeing way too many /biz retards in Bitmex chat who don't even know what a fucking contract is asking for help. Yes, we get it, hurrr durrrr come fund my bids, but just stop attracting the retards, the chat over there, which was marginal to begin with, is now full on retard because of posts like this.

I'd recommend kraken because they only let you margin trade on a few things and only up to 5

As long as you dont go overboard with the leverage why should there be more risk then with other such sites?

Apart from the fact that i dont understand how the fee system works

It's margin trading, you stupid fuck. It's one of the riskiest forms of trading there it. Do I really need to explain that? Yes, it's Veeky Forums. Am I surprised you completely missed the fucking point? No, Veeky Forums.

Well if everyone here with 100k portfolios isn't larping, they can throw 1k at it and see if they're good enough to margin trade. It's the easiest way to make solid gains daily when the alts aren't doing much of anything.

That literally has nothing to do with anything. Just fucking stop typing.

No it has to actually make it into the orderbook to get the discount.
Yeah I have noticed that lately. Idiots are taking advice from the troll box and not using my advice. One of my affiliates the other day margin traded like 600k contracts and I'm almost positive he got liquidated because it was market orders both times. If you actually stick with my advice, there's no way you can lose it all or even close to all of it.

What are you even talking about?

I started with Bitmex yesterday, first order was x5 just to be safe, made 10%.

Today I made another 3x10%.

Start with x2 or x3, or even x5. If you know a little bit about TA you can even try x10.

Oh yea, and I only deposited 0.1 to be safe (I always greed)

OP
I'm currently on the testnet fucking around with ETHBTC
How do you set your SL limit price and trigger price properly and it's unclear to me.
Let's say 1 ETH long, Liquidation at 0.79.
Should the SL limit be close to SL stop or same or with a bit range between.

Well it kind of depends if you want to play it safe or not. If you place them really close, there's a possibility of it getting jumped over and becoming a market order. If you set them farther apart it will be a limit order so you won't pay huge fees. Fees really only matter if you're doing leverage higher than 10X. Does that make sense?

Yeah listen to this user. Some retard was shilling his referral code and recommending a strategy of using 100X as a legitimate way to make money yesterday. It's not in my interest for you guys to get liquidated because then I only get the commissions of that one trade. If you're successful we both profit and are happy.

So you mean in like a flash crash?

I see. I need to visualize it in paint or something still hard to grasp for me somehow how this system works.
Do you usually set your SL stop price close to Liquidation price or father away from it to be safe?

Op is a literal retard

He shills his referral link and has appox 125 BTC turnover from his refs, and you know what he got rewarded for this?

fucking 0.0007 BTC HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Poorfag needs to fuck off and get a job or stop spamming this shit

You're going to lose all of your money

Remember I told you this retards

He won't """suceed""" you fucking idiot, and you know it.

95% of traders lose. Why do you shill your ref so much when you get almost 0 for it but cost the anons you signed up a shit load when they lose it all?

You need to be gassed you pajeet poorfag

I'm on the testnet what do you mean lose your money

Yeah exactly.
Set it close if you have balls of steel. Ideally though, you really don't want to enter a position that has a chance of being liquidated. When you do get liquidated they take all of it and then add it to the insurance fund. They don't get that money, it's just for use if they were to ever get hacked or experience some horrible system error. If you set a SL close to liquidation you will at least get some of your money.
Autism.

testnet has no liquidity

Just trying stop anons from losing their money you kike faggot
>Encouraging anons to margin trade for 0.0007 BTC
Lol
Get a job

>don't want to enter a position that has a chance of being liquidated
yeah I understand that
my only problem was SL limit and stop
I never make trades if RR is lower than 2 that's why I think it's important to understand how it works if you were about to get liquidated but SL triggering way before to minimize your loses and lock profits in.

>testnet has no liquidity
it does not as much as main net but enough to try

RR?

risk reward for trades 1:1, 2:1 etc

Oh I thought you were talking about some TA indicator lel

I'm trying it out so far so good.
Might drop in a few hundred into BTC on Bitmex mainnet and go cross or 2x and see how far it gets me on a good pattern.

Yeah don't go crazy with how much you put in. Just test out the waters at first