CPChain will 100x this year

This is your free ticket to the moon. Take it or leave it.

Their rebrand is shit, nice try FBI.

How do they take such a shitty name and make it even worse?

Yee this is gona moon boi

Also, check the telegram fro freebies.

P-A-J-E-E-T scam

this is good.
haters be mad

I heard the CEO only works on this as a hobby, it’s not a serious investment.

They will start releasing news after Chinese New Year break. They are planning a brand new website and a rebrand.
Additionally, they are releasing detailed information about masternodes in March.
Guys. I know lot of you are new, but the maddest gains last year were these weird chink coins full of FUD and awful communication, that were named ANS/NEO, WTC, or VEN.

This Chinese Chink shit is getting out of hand.

HPB the Chink EOS
VenChain the Chink TRX (actually nevermind at least TRX has a whitepaper)
CPChain - the Chink IOTA.

Looks like another shitty, generic IoT chain coin that will bleed out

ill be honest this coin sucks

they aren't even partnered with vechain which is what all you bagholders bought it for

TELEGRAM

It's like 5 bucks, but if you own them you want to be doing it anyways.

All things coins are based on partnerships and not the tech

vechain - jim brewer and the chinese govt lol
hpb - unionpay ook lol
cpchain (qtum vechain and hpb)

These are all chink scams

Not sure what makes this coin unique or better than the countless IoT solutions that have come out recently. Seems like every blockchain now wants to do IoT solutions.

>this coin gives me the Antshares vibe

Idk, I got some money in it because everyone's talking about it. Seems like it could do well on a new exchange, but I'm not making the same mistake this time as with IoTChain. It pumped and I litterly holded trough it thinking it would go higher if I waited longer but it crashed and still performs terrible.

he retards.. you guys think you can pull a project off like this? your nothing but moonboy shitcoiners. how about shutting the fuck up and go buy your useless link and jerk each other off .

truely the state of Veeky Forums

Hey dude, what makes you think they can? Just because they try? There's credit in that but it doesn't guarrantee anything, people here are just trying to figure out what to make of this.

This coin would do so much better with just a simple rebranding.

Hmmm, abort mission. It costs 0.1 ETH to vote and

1- UUU
3091162 votes

61 - CPC
49 Votes

So yeah, fuck that shit.

Nah, I bought because I feel it's undervalued compared to similar things at that supply, not trying to argue it's jumping to top 10. If it doesn't get good exchanges then yeh, I'll become a bagholder.

>chink TRX
absolute state of nu/biz/