Is anyone here putting money into BTC/ETH/XMR or is this whole board just pump and dump shills and gambling on penny...

Is anyone here putting money into BTC/ETH/XMR or is this whole board just pump and dump shills and gambling on penny altcoins? New to this and wondering if it's worth investing in the big coins at all.

I trade shitcoins with 30% of my stack and keep 50% in ETH and 20% and EOS

I just trade to get more EOS at this point

No, it's not. Fuck off.

Like I bought 150 ZCL and I don't care about privacy coins or PoW coins but it's too easy to shill to morons

God i wish that was me

ETH>XMR>BTC should be your top three coins ( dont own BTC but probably should) and then allocate rest into whatever you want

>OMG
>GVT
>PRL
>XLM (recently sold but still like)

I keep a part on them for safety, but yah, I keep most of my money on alts unless I expect sudden movements.

Consider BTC/ETH/XMR low risk, low gains. Low means in crypto terms, which is actually high risk/high gains in real markets.

So if you've got a decent sized folio of $500k-1M, putting your stack into those would be worthwhile. And a smaller portion of your stack into altcoins.

If you're playing with lunch money or anything below $200k, the smart move is to find low/medium risk - high gain altcoins.

Veeky Forums is 100% a gambling board, nobody here is interested in safe investments. This is a lot of NEETs last chance at life, they will either hit it big or or lose everything and hang themselves.

listen to this OP

WHat I fucking hate most about these bitches is that they feels accomplished.

Yes, because you went to the gym and worked out your asshole you feel "dedicated" and successful.

Fuck outta here. That goat can have her

You want your ass to be licked by a goat?

Understandable.

Thanks guys. I'm almost brainwashed into putting something into LINK but I can't tell if it's a trap or not. I have a few hundred bucks into BTC and LTC right now and thinking about moving it into alt coins.

Any thoughts on LTC?

this. it's where all of the BTC hate stems from, when in fact it's got the best shot of long term growth and value.

Me on the right

patrician deer

I wish i was the goat! Bro.. i wish i was the goat..... :/

yes

wtf that's not a goat

Most serious whales have a sizeable investment in the big coins, yes.

As cryptocurrencies mature, it'll become increasingly obvious that 99.9% of altcoins are shitcoins and their value will near 0.

Who's to say what is or is not a goat?

>Chickens

99% of Veeky Forums doesn’t know shit about shit. They lie about the true size of their portfolios, shill absolute shitcoins, and are convinced the ETH/BTC “flippening” is just around the corner. My strategy is to increase my BTC/ETH/LTC bags and swing trade shitcoins on an uptrend. Dedicate the majority of your portfolio to the bluechips. LTC will do very well in 2018.